aqua teen hunger force!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aqua teen hunger force!!

if you havent heard of this show yet, i suggest watching at least 1 episode LOL

theyre all about 11-12 minutes long each, my current sig is from a small scene in one of the episodes. i think there are onle 9 episodes total, so go to kazaa, winmx, whatever, and watch em! its frikkin hilarious!!

the mooninites episodes are my favs, but do yourself a favor and watch that funny shit! .. . . . . . . www.athf.com
    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
    !

No way...
    it looks suckable
    Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

looks dumb, but it really is a funny show, im actually lookin forward to new episodes. now if u dont like it then..u need to get out and realize that you have no sense of humor
      hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
      !

Comment

Heh it is a very good show.
        "Who wrote: "the moon rules #1" on my car with a key?"
        "I hope they can see this because I'm doing it as hard as I can."
        ROFL
        You can see it sunday nights on cartoon network in its little block of other good shows Adult Swim.
        I highly recommend that and its Saturday version which is all anime.
        sage

Comment

Aqua Teen is great, but Sealab 2021 is better by far. I have all the episodes of both though. At least, I think I do...
          -Dantax
          The Internet connects us all,
          The short, the fat, the thin, the tall,
          we buy, we sell, we learn, we grow,
          dial-up, fizz-fuzz, connect, let's go!

Comment

thank god someone finally recognizes this genius show on the forums. i have nearly all the episodes and they are all hilarious. super duper fucking looper awesome holarious
            Originally posted by Yoshiba
            i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

on the moon, nerds have their pants pulled down and they are spanked with moon rocks.
              Originally posted by Yoshiba
              i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by Dantax
                Aqua Teen is great, but Sealab 2021 is better by far. I have all the episodes of both though. At least, I think I do...
                lies. i disagree. SO BAN ME MR BANG OP!

-Mooninires Unite!
                -LOCK IN!
                -No one can defeat the quad laser
                -It is over now
                -THE BULLET IS ENOURMOUS! THERE IS NO ESCAPING
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Sealab is better, I like Mission Hill the most though.

Comment

lol, adult swim is the best cartoon block out there. i watch the sunday one, but does anyone watch the saturday one, with all the anime? I watch it from time to time, and some of it sucks ass, but the rest is good (like Yuyu Hakusho and Cowboy Bebop). Anyone who likes anime where people get killed daily and you hear "dammit!" at least once a minute should definetly check it out. Otherwise, just watch Spaceghost!
                    Last edited by k3vin; 07-03-2002, 07:22 PM.
                    I dunno what to write...

Comment

Working...
                    X