Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More quality to hosted basing events plz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More quality to hosted basing events plz!

Limit the amount of javs to 1-2 / freq and make terrs pick em.
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

I'm going to steal Eeks' thread to air my own complaint.

When someone says "I'm not sharking", that means "I do not want to shark." There is no reason to make them. At best, they leave and you've pissed off someone you dont need to. At worst, they play and do a shitty job.

Comment

and hosted public basing always gets too laggy, esp if its the only event going on at the time, ive seen 25v25 if not more in some games, all those ppl in a little room causes massive lag, every base game im in i always suggest to limit the teams, like max should be 12v12 :P and that still gets laggy

yes i know its not fair, and you probably cant do that, becuase the players always come first
      hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
      !

Comment

Well....

I suppose if it hits 25 v 25 they could split it into TWO basings! Yaaaaay

Comment

OMFG DON'T STEAL MY THREAD

Comment

Well Eeks your suggestion just sucks , that will only work if the teams will be smaller.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

There is a reason why its called public basing. Everone should get to play, simple as that.

Some of you guys are just spolied cos you have played too much "private basing" latley and forgot how it was when you actually enjoyed the "normal" base events.

I agree that the amount of javs can piss you of sometimes but until someone from upper staff or sumthing tells me that having jav restriction or whatever is ok I wont do it. sry...
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

when i host private basing i let every one who comes play, it pisses a few people off but ah well. And ships are the captains choice and ship changes are allowable (in some cases <3 yoshi).
                There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

And what the hell is up with the Easter Bunny? Can you believe that sh... Wait. What were we talking about?

Oh yes, everyone that wants to play should play. If you can't stand the lag, get out of the flagroom. Actually, I haven't seen many base events hosted this week. Let's get back to some fatbase, pointbase, 2dbase, and 2flag. C'mon Mantra! Host 'em up! Gimme my fatbase!!!

llater,
                  Tony

Comment

javs can be worse than levis

Comment

Fatbase is the best base for lots of people because it's fat.
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

fatbase is funny with something like 15vs15vs15

Comment

I got told by a higher staff member that Im not allowed to do 3 freq basing. I tried it once and it went really well...
                          Originally posted by Tyson
                          There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                          Originally posted by HeavenSent
                          Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                          Originally posted by Izor
                          Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Here's an idea... Get about four or five squads with 8-10 players a pop. Host a 2flag. Imagine the action in lower

llater,
                            Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
                              There is a reason why its called public basing. Everone should get to play, simple as that.

Some of you guys are just spolied cos you have played too much "private basing" latley and forgot how it was when you actually enjoyed the "normal" base events.

I agree that the amount of javs can piss you of sometimes but until someone from upper staff or sumthing tells me that having jav restriction or whatever is ok I wont do it. sry...
                              Seriously, other hosts besides WP and mantra fuck up private basing anyway...Don't get mad at public basing, where EVERYONE is allowed to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X