Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onix in Base

6 people

well not the best first showing they could have had my real question is to whoever was making the Onix lineup

Do you know how to base?

When you have 6 people NEVER EVER use a jav, it's just stupid

6 people Onix lineup

1 terr
    2 sharks
    2 spiders
    1 jav

6 people lineup for anyoen who knows how to base

1 terr
    2 sharks
    3 spider

OR

1 terr
    1 shark
    4 spiders

See killing people gets you points...
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Onix probably feels enlightened

Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us, oh Mighty Lord of Basing. You sound pretty sure of yourself. I'm sure Onix appreciates this opportunity to bask in your radiance.

I disagree - you have no offense without a jav. But having that extra spider/jav wouldn't make much of a difference with so few people anyway. They had only 5 for the first 15-20 minutes.

I'm disappointed in Onix because they couldn't get 8 people on for their first TWL-B match, making it a complete waste of my time to play against them. Booooring.
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

This is a joke

Onix is pretty good at basing, don't start thinking things by now. Cripples sure showed everyone that they know how to base, and how to do it well.

Onix simply need psymorph and metalkid as sharks, amo or leg as jav, rest spiders. This can be an quite interresting TWLB squad since G--K terrs really well.

We need to wait until next match to see something a little more entertaining.
      When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

I think what they should have done was go

g--k terr
        metal shark
        lit, legion and whoever else it was as spiders
        amor as jav

Thoguh amor didn't impress me with his jav and Louis they had 6 the entire time, at leats form what i saw. I stayed until G--K started Roof Terring then i decided it wasn't worth my time.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Re: Onix probably feels enlightened

Originally posted by Louis XV

I disagree - you have no offense without a jav. But having that extra spider/jav wouldn't make much of a difference with so few people anyway. They had only 5 for the first 15-20 minutes.
          But they weren't playing to win, they were playign to lsoe by the least amount, in which case if they had the spider they coudl have had betetr fr battles, giving them more points. Keep that in mind.

Comment

This is totally good news.
            LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

Yeah right

Why do you ppl stick me in the shark? I cant stand being a fucking shark in a match. Im best as a spider, or jav (I do know a lot of trick jav shots). No damn respect from anyone.

Comment

Re: Yeah right

Originally posted by MetalKid
                Why do you ppl stick me in the shark? I cant stand being a fucking shark in a match. Im best as a spider, or jav (I do know a lot of trick jav shots). No damn respect from anyone.
                I don't think I've ever seen MK shark before that match. Would've been way more effective in jav.
                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Kookie we didnt have 6 people for most of the match, we only had 5...anyways I think we did ok with what we had
                  It could have been better butt when you have a person that lags out every 3 mins its tough, especially when hes a shark
                  <---the laggor
                  It seems we have used MK as shark before in last seasons twbt but i could be mistaken
                  Oh and Louis im sorry for wasting your time

This is my insight on the matter, take it or leave it...

-Legionair
                  4:Mootland <ER>> <- Mom of the year
                  4:Mootland <ER>> Hear ma baby
                  4:Mootland <ER>> Breast feeding time?
                  4:dll> YES
                  4:Mootland <ER>> Ok, take a suck
                  4:dll> u produce the best milk ^_^
                  4:Mootland <ER>> Hey, no teeth!
                  4:Mootland <ER>> ffs
                  4:dll> your nippies are red :P
                  4:Mootland <ER>> yes :\

Comment

i'm sure as hell you had 6. I know i saw 2 spider a terr and jav and 2 sharks somewhere near the begining, or are you just saying you only had 5 because you kept lagging out?

Comment

We had 6 at the start, but MK left because he didn't feel like contributing to a lost cause.
                      i'm bored

Comment

Working...
                      X