Week 6 Matches Negotiating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 6 Matches Negotiating

Week 6 matches can now officially be scheduled.

Lots of love,
    Left_Eye
    sigpic

This is how negotiations are going for me so far: (regarding TWLB)

Divine Rides> hey hey, let's pick a time to have this match! should be a good one

Light> ok, well first things first, Saturday is no good at all.

Divine Rides> what? why?

Light> our guys work

Divine Rides> Sunday is not good for us though- we're going to lose a couple of our starting players if we can't do it Saturday

Light> well we'll just not agree to anything and then a random time will be assigned, those times are automatically Sunday.

Divine Rides> you have to be kidding me

Light> Also we have european players so we can only do this before 3PM EST

Divine Rides> what the fuck?

Light> yeah, we're going to pick the day and time, you just see who you can round up, there's really no need for this discussion

Divine Rides> but I....

Light> enough of that Rides. The match will be held at a time to accomodate us.

Divine Rides> but don't you think we should have some say in....

Light> SILENCE! The match will perfectly fit my favorite 8 players' schedules. Your yankee players can wake with the chickens and play if it's so important to them.

It's been a really great compromising session so far, I can't wait for tomorrow.
    Last edited by Divine Rides; 07-09-2002, 02:20 PM.
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

I hate it when squads do that!
      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

The discussion for the Pallies/Light time is more interesting than anything topic currently on this forum.

llater,
        Tony

Comment

you have no idea Louis. Now he's trying to say that we are primarily a basing squad, so not playing our starters doesn't affect us like it does them.

First of all- if I'm not mistaken, they are in second place and undefeated, so it's not like this is fucking JimJom squad. Secondly, We lost last week without most of our starters, so don't give me that shit. Third, have you seen their roster:

2dragons
          2 Ara
          3 DarK!
          4 Deny
          5 destroy
          6 Domi
          7 DUMBRIT!
          8 fireballz
          9 Fun
          10 Hannes
          11 Jack
          12 Mitch
          13 monkee
          14 NAPALM SUNRISE I
          15 PhyRe
          16 Plague Rabbit
          17 Sention
          18 Spybreak!
          19 stab
          20 VenomArse

You guys are the fucking all star team and you're trying to tell us to play our backups?
          Apparently 5PM EST is also no good for them because then 2Dragons can't play- didn't 2Dragons say he wasn't going to play in anymore LB because his lag is out of control? He and fireballz are virtually invincible in these things...

*IS IT TRUE THAT IF NO TIME IS AGREED UPON A TIME WILL BE ASSIGNED AND THAT TIME IS (almost?) AUTOMATICALLY ON SUNDAY?

okie dokey baby?

Comment

I so can't wait to watch this game. Or better yet, read the discussion that's almost sure to follow!

Comment

that would be the "i told you so" post

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Light owns :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
                  This is how negotiations are going for me so far: (regarding TWLB)

Divine Rides> hey hey, let's pick a time to have this match! should be a good one

Light> ok, well first things first, Saturday is no good at all.

Divine Rides> what? why?

Light> our guys work

Divine Rides> Sunday is not good for us though- we're going to lose a couple of our starting players if we can't do it Saturday

Light> well we'll just not agree to anything and then a random time will be assigned, those times are automatically Sunday.

Divine Rides> you have to be kidding me

Light> Also we have european players so we can only do this before 3PM EST

Divine Rides> what the fuck?

Light> yeah, we're going to pick the day and time, you just see who you can round up, there's really no need for this discussion

Divine Rides> but I....

Light> enough of that Rides. The match will be held at a time to accomodate us.

Divine Rides> but don't you think we should have some say in....

Light> SILENCE! The match will perfectly fit my favorite 8 players' schedules. Your yankee players can wake with the chickens and play if it's so important to them.

It's been a really great compromising session so far, I can't wait for tomorrow.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH That's so fucking hilarious, R-O-F-L.... lol hahahaha

God I got a good laugh at that... who are you negotiating with? I should negotiate because DUMBRIT! sux0rz!! hahh! LoL, but ya, hopefully we can get this settled... Sunday is like ideal for us, half our members work on saturday - and all those are the most active ones. Therfor you would probably get a freakin' no show.
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                    Light owns :-/
                    True, True.

Comment

randomness?

If a random time needs to be chosen, it should be RANDOM. The only reason why it would turn out to primarily be on a Sunday is because Saturday fills up faster than Sunday, I guess. If I were Crome or whoever would decide the random time, I would just assign a number to each available slot and use a calculator to decide randomly. That's as random/fair as you can get, and no one would have any reason to complain after that.
                      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Actually we'd rather have it earlier so 2dragons DOES NOT have to play and domi (finnish) could play.

:/

Comment

laf
                          A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

man, the only people who win in situations like this are the guys in 4th place.

Oh wait.

Comment

Light's gonna win... our line-up is sick, just looking at it makes me cry because there is too much goodness in one basket.

<3 Pallies, hope you have fun I sure hope you don't play like you do in the un-official SD's where we pwned you

Comment

Working...
                              X