Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom

Divine Rides is free!
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

are you trying to be stupid?

or are you trying to be cool?
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Can't you just be happy?

I bet you cheered when Bambi's mom got killed.
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Divine Rides
        Free as a bird
        Free to fly about
        Free to poop on you

And poop he will....
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Moved from "Trench Wars" to "General Discussion" since it wasn't dealing with Trench Wars in general.
          "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
          flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Look!

Look!

It's me!
            Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

This guy makes children cry. He goes to the playground with the sole purpose of spinning the merry-go-round with all his might, so children will fly off at unsafe speeds and break various limbs.

Need more reasons why this guy is the core of all evil? Mr. Rides INVENTED coat hanger abortions. Do we really want this guy around here? I mean really? Thanks to him, you might've lost a brother and/or sister when your mother was all hopped up on drugs during the 70's.

I'm outraged and appalled. You get the hell out of here, Rides. You get the hell out RIGHT NOW.

Thank you for your time.
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

HAHA

Im scared of Pearl anyway hi everyone

Comment

this is the first time my short comings have been brought to the public's attention. let it be known that I personally have NEVER performed a coat hanger abortion, I merely invented it because my arm hurt from all the "fisty abortions" i'd been giving. Let that ease your mind. Also, I have officially dropped out of NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association), let's just leave the past behind us, hind sight is 20/20 for all of us Pearl Jam, I jack off with one hand like everyone else.
                  Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

lol sorry to laugh so yer a bent doctor or summit? or are you a pheodophile?

Comment

What happens if I give this a subject?

Can't you be both?

Comment

bambi's mom dies!?!? LIES!!!

Comment

Of course Bambi's mom dies. But that filthy whore of a deer lives forever in our hearts. Even if we don't want her too.
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Pearl and his poetry could grow a tree or shall i say insperation

Comment

adman likes old ladies :x
                              Honk if you love cookies...

Comment

Working...
                              X