Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey

In the National Hockey League, shouldn't it be Canada vs. The World at the All Star games?!?!:eek:
    Dsin> moi
    Kian> moi
    Dsin> wanna hear good news kian?
    Kian> I GOT MY LICENSE TODAY
    Kian> ok ur turn

According to Gretzky, isn't it always?

Comment

maybe when a canadian team actually wins the stanley cup again?
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
        maybe when a canadian team actually wins the stanley cup again?
        A) all "canadian" teams are filled with europeans and would not prove the ability of canadian players in any way

B) why the hell does a canadian team need to win a measly north american league cup... have you forgotten that tiny little accomplishment of canadians.... namely BECOMING OLYMPIC HOCKEY CHAMPIONS

canada created the game, and they own your NEWBIE american hockey players... YES THEY OWN YOU... I WILL CONTINUE WITH CHILDISH RANTS BECAUSE ITS TRUE.. ITS ALL TRUE..

WORLD CHAMPIONS > NHL CHAMPIONS

CANADIAN HOCKEY PLAYERS > AMERICAN HOCKEY PLAYERS

PV=NRT < ALL < FLAMING
        i'm bored

Comment

Not to mention the fact that Stanley cup winners have all had a predominantly Canadian roster.

Comment

Patrick Roy just sounds Canadian.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Soviet Hockey >

Comment

hockey is the one thing i do enjoy picking on canada about. everything erad said was true. but i get a kick outta making someone mad about it. maybe this goes to a jealousy where i can't ice skate since the only ice i see is from my fridge.

Yay football (the world cup better kind)

edit: love the greater thans
                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

What is hockey? Is that like xtreeme hardcoer shuffleboard, or what.
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Hockey Hall of Fame = Toronto

-Some Text, but not an awful lot. Well, to be fair a decent amount-
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                    X