Computer Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Games

I know that Continuum is the best game ever made But for real, are there any other online games u continuumholics play?
    Dsin> moi
    Kian> moi
    Dsin> wanna hear good news kian?
    Kian> I GOT MY LICENSE TODAY
    Kian> ok ur turn

I'm an alcoholic

Comment

im addicted to cat tranquilizers
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Counter-Strike
        www.counter-strike.net

Day of Defeat
        www.dodmod.com

Comment

Not at the moment, my 'puter is out of order, HD crashed and died, just came back from the funeral
          Beautifull ceremony, very elegant and with style.
          So I had to dust off my old AMD 350 buddy.
          Normally don't play much online stuff anyway.
          Continuum and CS, that's about it.
          There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Why did that happened to your HD? How old was your computer?

Comment

Not old, my HD was just screwed.
              Damaged clusters that made it freeze up sometimes.
              Accessing that part of the HD would cause the HD to actually stall and freeze the computer. This happend a few times at windows start up which left me with no other option but to format, try to isolate the clusters and reinstall. Problem was they spread and isolating failed so it got increasingly fucked up.
              Now yesterday I was playing a game and I heard a screetching noise coming from my HD and my computer froze, so I rebooted, resulting in a series of beeps to indicate a problem and no boot device could be found. Tried a few times more with same result.
              So I took it out and noticed it was really hot.
              Now I've mailed it to the company I purchased it from in return for a new one since I have 3 years of warrenty and it's not even 2 years old yet.
              It was a Maxtor DiamondMax 60 Plus.

Comment

What company did you order it from? And how do I avoid my computer fucking up like that?

Comment

1. Online store here in the netherlands.
                  2. There's nothing you can do, just a serious case of bad luck on my part. Although some times there's a manufactured series that's no good, avoid those

Comment

Bridge (the cardgame)

NO seriously, i do that stuff!

Comment

i have bad luck with network cards. i have gone through 4 in the last 4 years.
                      1st one- lightning struck my house and blew my card
                      2nd- card broken when i bought it
                      3rd- lightning struck near my house (blew the cable modem, my cat-5 cable and my card only. left my roommates stuff alone.)
                      4th- broken when bought
                      5th- card is what i am on now.

the best part is the frustration from me not being to figure out what is wrong with my comp and why it won't connect when i have a brand new card. Then when i give up and bring it to the shop they say " Oh the card was broken when you bought it" damnit that pisses me off.

of course none of this compares to losing a HD, but i feel a little tiny bit of your pain.
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                        i have bad luck with network cards. i have gone through 4 in the last 4 years.
                        1st one- lightning struck my house and blew my card
                        2nd- card broken when i bought it
                        3rd- lightning struck near my house (blew the cable modem, my cat-5 cable and my card only. left my roommates stuff alone.)
                        4th- broken when bought
                        5th- card is what i am on now.

the best part is the frustration from me not being to figure out what is wrong with my comp and why it won't connect when i have a brand new card. Then when i give up and bring it to the shop they say " Oh the card was broken when you bought it" damnit that pisses me off.

of course none of this compares to losing a HD, but i feel a little tiny bit of your pain.
                        i now refuse to stand anywhere near you or even post after you...
                        jesus save my soul!

Comment

Originally posted by HoGo

i now refuse to stand anywhere near you or even post after you...
                          jesus save my soul!
                          come back!
                          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Dude you have the crappiest electrical installation ever.

We had lots of storms recently and didn't get fried once.
                            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

a direct lightning strike will probably override any system in your house. thats what happened the first time.

the second time it was a close strike and the surge traveled on our cable line. thats why our cable modem went down. why my card and cable was the only not able to survive i have no idea. maybe dell gave me a wussy comp?
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                              X