X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new leaque?

so what does it take to open up a team?
    i mean what does it really take!!!!!!!
    I'm not what I seem, and I seem to be very thing I'm not!!!

well... i supposed u mean another league and not team hence the title... anyways it takes approval from the zone sysops and without it you can't get staff support to host the games. So you're saying: Why not make a zone with tw settings?

It was tried a little while ago by Dark! who had most of the TW settings. The league was started by (believe it or not) people from wolvencreed. Mitch was a sysop in the zone and helped run the league or something. Anyways when Priitk find out about the zone he asked that no onther zones with TW settings be put up and so the league could never happen. However Trench Wars Division is coming up soon, so you should look into it.

I may have been completly wrong and you wanted to know what it takes ti start a squad.... the answer is: not much.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I think he's asking for what it takes for a squad to enter the upcoming TWXD.

Comment

I was to drunk to know what I was typing about!

but yes i'm looking to start just a team not league!
        so I just need to open up a try out board on TW?
        and pray somebody stops by, -'

Comment

Yah let's get drunk and go on the computer! Is there any limit to this fun? If so, I don't wanna know about it... rofl LOL GUFFAW!
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

The commands for starting a squad are in the F1 help section. The best way to recruit (in my opinion) is to actually talk to the people that you want to join. As far as getting into TWD, keep an eye on the forum for it, an announcement will be made there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
              Yah let's get drunk and go on the computer! Is there any limit to this fun? If so, I don't wanna know about it... rofl LOL GUFFAW!
              if i come home form the bar at 3 am, i need sometime to wind down so i use the computer for an hour or so, but i don't go around saying i'm drunk.
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                i don't go around saying i'm drunk.
                yeah see thats fine... i get annoyed when people come on "O SOOO DRNUK!" and shit like that, who cares? go have being drunk somewhere else
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.

go have being drunk somewhere else
                  Are you drunk?
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

i'm sorry i brought up my drinking problem, damn didn't mean to get everybody started, mybad!!!!!!!

i've changed my mind about starting a team, just can't stand the whinning of everybody i've seen so far. had a try out coupla days ago, and the first thing type in was "damn spawner" and other fun expresions of hate. so i'm taking my cloaking self back to the publics and having fun with myself!

P.S. thanks again guys and galls for your help!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X