siege vs crips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• siege vs crips

congrats to all who played. it was better then i could have ever dreamed.

Mora than enough - pair of Swedish Mora knives

No matter how you slice it, these handy, 8'' knives are the best blades for the buck. Crafted in the Swedish town of Mora, renowned for fine cutlery since the 1600s. Super-sharp, 4'' high carbon steel blades (R60+ hardness). Enameled birch handles. Each with an embossed resin sheath with leather belt loop. (Sheath styles and handle colors may vary slightly.)

N. pair of Mora Knives #150538 $17.95

Comment

Who won? I'll bet money it was siege.
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

To answer all questions that might come up ~~

Comment

Siege won by forfeit. Cripples didn't give their lineup for the match on time or something. Just what I heard.

Comment

Zeus> don't send ur lineups yet i need to take a crap.
            Drow> k
            Game Over. Cripples didn't send their lineups in time. Siege wins by noshow.
            Drow> wtf k lineup sent!
            Zeus> no u lose

(something like that)
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

no lineup = no show... but hear there's some argument over it
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

bleh

im not real upset.. actually.. no offence but its typical staffing. i had so much stuff goin on 1)crome priv msging 2)me tryin discussin possible time to reschd with wix i thought host said afk for a sec. so jus to be safe i told host wait one sec for wix(lag probs).. wix came back said he couldnt play.. and i realized k better send lineup. so it was liek 10 sec.s to late. in my opnion 10 sec's seems more important to trench war staff then seeing a well fought playoff match. gg. league staff wins again. =]
                RaCka> how can i get you here
                death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Game didn't get played, waiting for Crome to decide whether he wants to or not.
                  'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                  sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

mora knivar owns!
                    Originally posted by Tyson
                    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                    Originally posted by HeavenSent
                    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                    Originally posted by Izor
                    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Last edited by Mythrandir; 09-01-2002, 09:32 PM.
                      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Comment

For the record:
                          If siege wins TWL-J playoffs
                          It's because they took a gay forfeit.

Oh yeh and Crome sucks black cock on a regular basis.

One more thing.. erathia is a fag.

Good day.
                          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux

Comment

e-mail from crome:

I thought I had scheduled the game at Sunday at 3:00 not saturday. I realized it in my hang-overish state at 9:20 in the morning as I was checking my email and checking up on the squad. Zippi then told me that he was ready for the game today. He made me realize that the game was on saturday. I ?messaged you and deathrow. I then saw that Wix was on and a assistant captain aswell. I asked him. I ?messaged you guys at 9:50 or so, and I saw wix at around 1:00. I asked him to postpone it for sunday. I wouldn't even mind if it was 2:00, since my whole squad thought it was 3:00 on SUNDAY. They both denied it, and told me that they would rather play instead of working with me. So I call the game at 3:00 like it was scheduled. Zeus <ER> is the ref. He asks for the lineups as he came on. I got p.o.d., bbz, and banzi to come to TW. So we are fine, we have p.o.d., zippi, myth, bbz, blood, banzi, raspi. All we were missing is bhang but thats ok. We send in our lineup once banzi came on. Supposedly Wix lagged out, and deathrow didn't notice that he hadn't sent in Cripples lineup. The 10 minute timer has rung and no line up, even though there are 2 assistant captains and a full cripple jav line: Cuji, Appleseed, Lemon, Utopia, Wix. All-star javs who beat Light. In TWLJ rules it says after 4:10 its a forfeit. So Cripples forfeits the game. Acid and Lefty ruled it based on rules. Stupid gerbil talked to Lefty about getting the game rescheduled for another day. If Lefty and the other TWL smods decide that is what should be done than thats fine. If so, I will discuss it with Siege. I want to play it because, than we are undisputed champions if we win, and beat whoever meets us in the finals. No matter if we lose we basically still get a shot at the championship. But then again, this is our last season and my only goal is to win so we can leave ontop. Because then I feel like I fucked up and we should have left last season with 2 perfect seasons. This TWL has already hurt Siege's image so there is not much more spit or dirt you can put on siege's gold. We will see though Louis. I am upset at deathrow because as soon as crips lost, they blame Siege and staff for them fuckin up, and then after they realize what happened, they ask me to help them out and accept a reschedule, when a 12-14 minutes before, they denied me. We'll see louis, if anything maybe we can work something out. If not, im sorry.

--------

http://forums.trenchwars.org/forum/s...&threadid=1025
                              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Working...
                              X