New Basing Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Basing Idea

I've had an idea for a new arena in Trenchwars for a while, and once attempted to make the map myself but failed miserably .

The idea involves two (possibly more) bases and 1 (or possibly more) flag(s) that are movable. For simplicity's purposes this description will only invlove 2 bases and 1 flag. The new base would be positioned oposite the current base (where the bottom safe zone currently is) with something obviously for asthetic and defensive purposes put between the two (a bar or something of the sort). The objective would be for the teams to capture the flag(s) from the enemy's base and carry it over to their own base were a defense would already be set up.

This I know is a vague generalized idea for a map, but the concept is all there. Let me know what you think.

-Grime
    tet95563@kestrel.tamucc.edu
    Grime> i want a cigarette now :(
    aussie chi> i'll share one with you
    Grime> no, bad Grime, bad
    aussie chi> then we can go have hot sex!

yeah i was thinking about a basing arena like this as well... if you go to ?go camalot there is a pretty neat castle set and everything, i thought it would be cool to get two castles and you fight for your castle. it would be really cool to change the ships around to archers and knights and stuff.... the levi could be a balista or something

Comment

?go ctfbase
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

I crashed the network at my school by playing subspace. I am facing suspension. If I could play, I would love the CTF arena.
        -Knot
        2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
        Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Nice job. How did they know it was you?
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Re: New Basing Idea

Originally posted by Grime
            I've had an idea for a new arena in Trenchwars for a while, and once attempted to make the map myself but failed miserably .

The idea involves two (possibly more) bases and 1 (or possibly more) flag(s) that are movable. For simplicity's purposes this description will only invlove 2 bases and 1 flag. The new base would be positioned oposite the current base (where the bottom safe zone currently is) with something obviously for asthetic and defensive purposes put between the two (a bar or something of the sort). The objective would be for the teams to capture the flag(s) from the enemy's base and carry it over to their own base were a defense would already be set up.

This I know is a vague generalized idea for a map, but the concept is all there. Let me know what you think.

-Grime
            tet95563@kestrel.tamucc.edu
            I am making an event witch haves four bases and one flag, bases are small, four or more teams and you need to carry the flag one / two minutes to win.

Like that one?
            Coming Soon!
            - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Pst...Acid...I think that's called "warzone"
              I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
                Pst...Acid...I think that's called "warzone"
                1 flag in warzone? sigh, naah, you will see...
                - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Working...
                X