What res do u use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What res do u use?

All this time i have been playing on the 1024*768 I just found out that well most normal ppl play on 1280*1024. Maybe thats y i cant dodge for shit in a wb. And i always shoot blindly in a spider in basing. Expect a new and improved game from me.
    2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
    9:trashed> LOL YOJ
    9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
    9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
    We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

1154 for dueling and javs etc...regular pub basing or priv base.

1024 for leagues.

1600 for SVS.

Comment

1024*768... it blows ass.
      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

1024 is just fine yojo, I play on that. Want a complaint, I beleive bigwig is stuck on 640x480

Comment

lol aight
          2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
          9:trashed> LOL YOJ
          9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
          9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
          We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

1024.... its weird, i can do almost as good in 800x600.. and that allows me to see my beautiful banner better as i fly

im sad tho because it kind of restricts me in svs zones and such where a bigger res makes a bigger difference. they really should make the limit 1024.. its an unfair advantage, and i dont think i want to buy a new moniter just to play subspace better.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Comment

1280x1024... I figured everybody would be using the max res. by now. Are your comps that shitty? Hell my comp is 4 years old and I run 1600x1200 in zones that allow.
                YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

I use 1024x768. I somehow fucked over my videocard drivers or something, so I can no longer use anything higher than that.

Makes no diff though, because I only play either Shark or Jav in base, and I rarely play elim.
                  sdg

Comment

My monitor is about 6 yeasrs old, we get new computer every couple years but stick with the same monitor.. the screen goes blank if i go higher than 1024
                    Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

I use 1280x1024 and I still suck $$ I think the 56k in America really does a number on gameplay

Comment

well now i'm all embarrassed. thanks shade

Comment

1280x1024

Comment

Of cource I use highest resolution witch is allowed to use.
                            - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Check out resoultion poll, in active polls section, gives you a bit of view of how many ppl use what res, also vote if you havnt already.

Rule

Comment

Working...
                              X