Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck, this sucks.

Damnit.

Here is the deal. I can no longer play subspace because me and around 20 other people, I don't know who they are, were playing internet games, and we sent out too many packets and crashed the server for a whole day. They claimed we were attacking the server. I am supposed to go to a hearing with a possible suspension as my punishment. It sucks ass. So no more SS until breaks.

Ok, can someone create just an SS chat thing for people who are going through the same shit as me? There has to be more of you out there like me. Damned dilenquents. Someone make a chat thing so we can still keep up with the community but not worry about packets and shit like that. Whatever, it's never going to happen.

-Knot
    2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
    Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Someone was working on a chat program for SS without being logged into the client....

Comment

tell your school or whatever to fuck off and get better servers, and stop being such stingy jews
      Originally posted by Yoshiba
      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Stop being stingy Jews.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bucknell University
        Shtu up. [/QUOTE

Edit: Wow, I fucked that quoting up. Dumbass.

Comment

lol, i still get the idea, AND ITS HILARIOUS!
          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Nice one Yoshi
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

<beams>
              i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Tell your school that it's no surprise that too many people conencting would crash the server if they proxy the university on a 56k.

Here's a little info about tech support people. When something crashs, half the time we give the first excuse we can find. Probably someone dropped a screwdriver on a cable and fried it. Not wanting to take the blame he accused you guys.
                gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

So what should I say to them? I would rather just be isolated from the network so I can play. Does anyone know the amount of packets sent and received in a normal t1 connection with about 3000 kids connected to it? I need to find a way to get back into the game.

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
                    Tell your school that it's no surprise that too many people conencting would crash the server if they proxy the university on a 56k.

Here's a little info about tech support people. When something crashs, half the time we give the first excuse we can find. Probably someone dropped a screwdriver on a cable and fried it. Not wanting to take the blame he accused you guys.
                    Sounds alot like tech support for any company to me
                    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                    cool koen> :)
                    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                    cool koen> not because of a bug
                    EvoLd> Lol
                    Treachery> meh
                    EvoLd> why then?
                    PubAceR> women in power dont last
                    EvoLd> LOl
                    toaster oven reviews

Comment