Trench Center: The Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Center: The Return

Trench Center had been postponed for two weeks due to the delays in leagues. This week it was again shot down because of technical difficulties on my end. All is well now, all is well.

So here we go again! I need you! The league player! The squad representative! To send me your reports on the matches you played in that week!

We need every squad out there to get their reports in! I can write a simple report from just looking at the results, but it makes for a better show if we have more info on the games themselves. Here is a list of information you should include in your reports:
    [list=1][*]Statistics - Include individual player scores and MVP's of the game.[*]Highlights - Important events from the match, issues that delayed or inhibited the match, and other info like crowd size etc.[*]Names - Simply, YOUR NAME AND YOUR SQUADS NAME! I have had some troubles with remembering who is who, since most email with their real names. [/list=1]

You can send all that info to, Results, after the matches are finished. If you dont get me any info, chances are your squad will be mentioned only by score. And much like our last broadcast, when twleagues.org was on a temp server, it will be abbreviated with little commentary on the matches.

Thanks a lot for helping keep Trench Center alive and kickin!

-PUSH

PS - I need to have all information on matches in my email box by 7 PM EST on Sundays.
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

No way i gonna read that whole thing...Its Summervacantion dude..
    Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

But you still take the time to post. And at the time I'm reading this, you've posted 51 other times too. On your summer vacation.
      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Send as much detail to PUsher as you can so he doesn't have to fill time with endless synonyms about matches he didn't see.
        He wants to know what color socks you were wearing. I play barefoot, but I do wear one well placed sock for leagues.
        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

It wasn't even that much to read dont be fooled by push's exsessive spacing.
          sage

Comment

Reading is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
              Send as much detail to PUsher as you can so he doesn't have to fill time with endless synonyms about matches he didn't see.
              He wants to know what color socks you were wearing. I play barefoot, but I do wear one well placed sock for leagues.
              I know where he wears that sock.
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Push I'll give u a report on the TWL-J match between Gutter and Drastic for Wildfire's spot!
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

i want DR banned again

PLZ!

Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

It's Saturday!

Hey!

It's the weekend and I need all of you to get in reports so we can have an exciting epsiode of Trench Center! Email them to twl_results@yahoo.com as soon as you get them!

Thanks!

-PUSH

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

The games have begun! Get those match reports as quickly as you can to twl_results@yahoo.com! Trench Center will be broadcasted Sunday night!

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Full reports sent!
                        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          It wasn't even that much to read dont be fooled by push's exsessive spacing.
                          Paragraphs are a good thing.
                          -Boo

Laying the smack omnidirectional.

Comment

Example of a good match report!

TWL-J: Cripples vs. Disoblige
                            Diso started out by freq msging us with some trash such as predicting
                            each
                            of us going 5-10 or 10-10. They played pretty shittily. They only had 5
                            on
                            and JONAS HAD TO PLAY - OUCH! Cripples won it 50-23, with around 15
                            minutes
                            to spare. Our players: Wix, Appleseed, Louis XV, Lemon, Arobas+. MVP
                            tied:
                            Louis XV and Wix with 13-5. Arobas+ originally didn't want to play, but
                            we
                            shoved him in. He ended up 8-0. Go plus boy! Lotsa speccers for this
                            one.

TWL-D: Cripples vs. Pallies
                            Cripples were missing some key starters for dueling such as Utopia and
                            Viper54. Fallen Haven kept lagging out, and RiArmada, being on
                            vacation, was
                            playing on some sort of palmpilot. All that, coupled with the fact that
                            Pallies 0wn, resulted in a Pallies victory. However, due to some sort
                            of bug
                            that prevented Cripples from subbing a player in, the match had to be
                            replayed right away. Second time around went a little better for
                            Cripples,
                            but they slipped and let Pallies get a close win 50-47. Came down to
                            death
                            row fighting Sleepy Weasel and RyanG (who subbed in for the laggy
                            Divine
                            Rides). Slight bot glitches again but nothing that affected the match.
                            I
                            think MVP was Sleepy Weasel. GG! Not many speccers for this one.

Overstrand> SUB! SUB, YOU USELESS BUCKET OF BOLTS!
                            TWBot> I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

TWL-B: Cripples vs. Zero Hour
                            Zero attendance. Not a single one of them showed their ugly mugs. 'nuff
                            said. Speccers were disappointed but not surprised.

Thanks Louis!

Try to provide as much info as possible! It reallyhelps when writing the script for TC. It allows me to say more about your matches, instead of merely including the score.

Thanks,

-PUSH

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I WANT A REMATCH OF THE REMATCH CAUSE THE BOT KEPT GIVING ME KILLS! I WAS 10-0!!!!!! REMATCH!!!!!! Heh.
                              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                              X