die baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• die baseball

why won't this sport i severely dislike go away. they had their chance and blew it by averting the strike. how are insomniacs supposed to sleep now? i just wish this sport would be banned to save anyone the trouble of having to deal with it.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Agreed.
    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

I ALWAYS fucking hated baseball. There is not one redeeming fact about this god-forbidden poor excuse for faggotry.

I hope Baseball falls down the stairs.

PS: WOW THE METS SUCK SOME SERIOUS MONKEY DICK.

Comment

I hate most sports although a while back I was mesmerized into watching ice hockey, lol

I used to watch wrestlign when I was 6 but i grew up.

p.s. only watched baseball once and never understood it, ive played softball once though back at school when i was forced to do sports.

Comment

Baseball is a lot of fun to play, but is absolutely horrible to watch.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

baseball has given me hours of enjoyment, by which i mean A baseball, i could unravel those little buggers all day and all night. and that littile rubber ball in the middle is so cool, boy there isnt anything much cooler than a baseball. i dont much care for the sport, except in PE, but all we play is softball.
            Originally posted by Yoshiba
            i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

wrestling

dude...wrestling owns. i love watching stephanie mcmahon looking all hot yelling at people. its like watching a soap opera that is actually entertaining...i mean comon, its hillarous.

funniest moments......

3. HHH and Trish "love affair angle" and then steph walks in on them practicing moves and they look like thier having sex when she walks in! steph's reaction is hillarous to say the least.

2. a spectator or arena goer, if you will, jumped over the security railing during an RVD vs Eddy Guerriero Ladder Match. The fan jumped onto the edge of the mat when Eddy got on the top of the ladder and then the fan pushed the ladder making eddy fall and hurt himself quite badly.

1. the female tag team match of Molly Holly and Jackie (tough enough 2 winner) vs Linda (T.E. 2 winner) and Trish Stratus. That match was the worst looking match i have ever seen in my whole entire life. it was fucked up sooo bad. they missed thier spots and fell when they weren't hit. funny as hell! and it was all Jackie's (T.E. 2 winner) fault cuz she fucked it up for the rest of the ladies. and think, some people wonder why they dont see jackie on wrestling any more....hahahaha
              DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                I ALWAYS fucking hated baseball. There is not one redeeming fact about this god-forbidden poor excuse for faggotry.

I hope Baseball falls down the stairs.
                truer words were never spoken.
                it's like finding employment opportunities for austic children.
                plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Baseball sucks.
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I love baseball. GO Giants!
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                    X