cundor
04-05-2004, 01:24 PM
I think we'd be a great couple

Zeta_burn
04-05-2004, 01:25 PM
lol.

eehh
04-05-2004, 01:32 PM
my counter for retarded threads just overloaded!

Dameon Angell
04-05-2004, 01:45 PM
hehe, look its cheeze shaking

Verthanthi
04-05-2004, 03:04 PM
love love love
i'm a trigger hippie

sixtoo
04-05-2004, 03:25 PM
someone mail this cunt a dildo

punjar
04-05-2004, 03:26 PM
Some how i hate you even more with every thread you start. Cunt.

Facetious
04-05-2004, 05:44 PM
with nothing and no one.

*breath in* wah, What a feeling!

FORUM BAN

Adeon
04-05-2004, 06:28 PM
It's in Trash Talk ...

Facetious
04-05-2004, 08:10 PM
Yeah, but it's nonsensical bullshit, not trash talk. C'mon. Nobody on these forums likes TelCat, will you guys please stop warning her and just ban her? Christ.

Evasive
04-05-2004, 08:12 PM
Yeah, but it's nonsensical bullshit, not trash talk. C'mon. Nobody on these forums likes TelCat, will you guys please stop warning her and just ban her? Christ.

Same goes for Zeta_Burn. Who the fuck in their right minds enjoys his presence? Seriously. He's like cancer.

P.S. Zeta_burn I hope you get cancer.

Fit of Rage
04-05-2004, 08:33 PM
FORUM BAN

Wadi, you heard him. Hop to it. Where's that ban hammer?

Sarien
04-05-2004, 08:46 PM

Fuck that.. I hope he gets Telcat instead.
And they live together in an island paradise... 10,000 shark infested miles from the nearest phone or internet connection.

Zeta-burn was easy to spot immediately as a moron, Telcat while really ... Telcat-ish never truly got on my nerves until the 1500 giant red "Goddess for Syndicate" things she did. Even that only got her warned, this thread won't do anything either. As I said after she posted the red menace: "If this doesn't get her banned, nothing will." I stand by that statement.

Liquid Blue
04-06-2004, 12:19 AM
Fuck that.. I hope he gets Telcat instead.
And they live together in an island paradise... 10,000 shark infested miles from the nearest phone or internet connection.

Zeta-burn was easy to spot immediately as a moron, Telcat while really ... Telcat-ish never truly got on my nerves until the 1500 giant red "Goddess for Syndicate" things she did. Even that only got her warned, this thread won't do anything either. As I said after she posted the red menace: "If this doesn't get her banned, nothing will." I stand by that statement.

Nah, she's always been stupid. She tries to act like she is cool and drops hints of her "drinking" or going out partyng or some other bs, but she always seems so damn fake. That and she tries too hard to sound like an intellectual, and etc etc. It's been said over and over before, but I guess Wadi/Dock have too much fun laughing at her stupid antics to ban her.

sTuPiD-gErBiL
04-06-2004, 02:44 AM
you can't sound like an intellectual if you're illiterate.

Emaho
04-06-2004, 03:19 AM
just another flamethread..

cundor
04-06-2004, 04:39 AM
Telcat, I think we should start mailing ....
time for step 2 in our relationship

Amok
04-06-2004, 06:29 AM
Can't wait for the online wedding.

http://www.virtuallymarried.com/

abrasion
04-06-2004, 09:22 AM
Same goes for Zeta_Burn. Who the fuck in their right minds enjoys his presence? Seriously. He's like cancer.

Hmm. A cancer, with....cancer! Its like, DOUBLE-CANCER! Think about it; a cancer with cancer. DIE ZETA DIE!!! Hoo-rah!

arrogance
04-06-2004, 09:40 AM
[telcat Makes Dumb Non-sensical Post]

[50 Forum Goers Respond With Die Cunt, Show Us Boobs, Etc.]

[arro Tells You Telcat Isn't Real]

[repeat]

abrasion
04-06-2004, 09:45 AM
Shes not real. Shes like Mr. Aroogant, but this one's purpose is to piss everyone off. Its all a scam.
http://www.flamehq.com/albums/wpw-8c/mentoc3new.jpg

Zeta-burn
04-06-2004, 10:15 AM
Hmm. A cancer, with....cancer! Its like, DOUBLE-CANCER! Think about it; a cancer with cancer. DIE ZETA DIE!!! Hoo-rah!
whenever you kill me. your like, a gay guy on a gay guy.

Facetious
04-06-2004, 12:10 PM
Let's not let this actually turn into a trash talk thread, thus confusing Conc and Wadi and keeping TelCat from being banned. TelCat started this thread, which should obviously be in "Useless Crap", since it makes absolutely no sense. However, she put it in Trash Talk. She has been warned numerous times for doing this. She deserves a ban.

abrasion
04-06-2004, 12:46 PM
whenever you kill me. your like, a gay guy on a gay guy.
Do you even read what the hell you're typing, or do you just practice dance steps with your fingers on the keyboard?

sixtoo
04-06-2004, 12:56 PM
haha abs, $

Gemfire
04-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Maybe she put it in trash talk..because she knew youd flame her...and itd be moved within a few days anyways? I woulda thought of that...dunno if she did =p

Mobey
04-06-2004, 01:07 PM
Wadi, you heard him. Hop to it. Where's that ban hammer?

Up my bum. Blame wadi.

ConcreteSchlyrd
04-06-2004, 01:35 PM
Listen carefully. This is your very last chance. Stop making stupid threads in the wrong places. You know very well what you're doing when you do it, so STOP.

Warned. - Conc

sixtoo
04-06-2004, 01:54 PM
Listen carefully. This is your very last chance. Stop making stupid threads in the wrong places. You know very well what you're doing when you do it, so STOP.

Warned. - Conc

if she doesn't...
I say we make a trip out to where this brawd lives, strap her down and take turns feedin her mouth :eek:

Facetious
04-06-2004, 02:04 PM
That's disgusting.

MusLimStuDiO1
04-06-2004, 02:35 PM

Need I say more?

punjar
04-06-2004, 02:50 PM

Warned. - Conc
So this is now her 7 or more warning. Yay.

wadi
04-06-2004, 03:26 PM
So this is now her 7 or more warning. Yay.

Just lucky I didn't get here first.

ZeUs!!
04-06-2004, 04:31 PM
Actually its four warnings but as the first three were only for little shitty offences I was waiting for an admin's approval. I'm afraid four shitty warnings = three rock solid warnings and a 30-day ban.

WiseCherub
04-06-2004, 05:41 PM
I created and programmed Telcat; she is my AI virtual player.
She is like an Eliza on steroids.

I am in love ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
with nothing and no one.

*breath in* wah, What a feeling!

Exactly, she is in love with nothing. I guess you could call it more of a passion than love; she enjoys sending/receiving bits over the net.

Telcat has proven without a doubt many people were fooled that she is a person.

Now after many years of testing, I should go collect my Alan Turring AI Challenge award.

I win!

ps: Why I come up with the name Telcat? Well look at my pic on the gallery you can see I like cats ala.... telecommuting catty personality virtual agent.

pps: Now go listen to Duran Duran's - Barbarella song... "Electric Barbarella!"..heh

GoldenPlums
04-06-2004, 08:12 PM
Telc@t doesn't exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thank fuck for that.

If only you had mentioned this before arrogance.

T3lCat
04-07-2004, 02:38 AM
Hahahaha, do you really think you could possible ban me? I have access to 100+ IP addresses. You seem to be constantly forgetting I am an IT professional ;)

Dude, I hope by using your power in front a bunch of teens, you can finally prove you are 'real' man now.

But come on, you have to admit that you do look a bit pathetic for trying so hard. You don't have to admit it in front of others though, but we all know :o

One advice: you don't get respect for doing what others telling you to do. I pity you ^_

BTW, thanks for slapping ConcreteSchoolYard in the face (omg omg omg I can spell the name) for banning me right AFTER he said it was last warning, despite the fact I didn't post any thing. Way to go for great team work ;)

T3lCat
04-07-2004, 02:42 AM
Free feel to ban me for life - I just got the confirmation I got the job I applied for 2 hours ago.

So full time study, part time job and no time for SS or its forum :D

If I am not agnostic person, I would think there is a Goddess constantly looking after me :)

Edit: That is all for now, I probably would be back to this forum when I got too much time again.

Probably I won't. Anyways free feel to input you thoughts, I won't be reading them tho :D

Mobey
04-07-2004, 02:58 AM
or we could just say..
STFU
and completely ignore you, or just ban all your I.P's :p
IGNORED

Amok
04-07-2004, 03:15 AM
I won't be reading them tho :D

I'm willing to bet a peanut butter sandwich that you will read them.

lil mo fo
04-07-2004, 08:20 AM
Free feel to ban me for life - I just got the confirmation I got the job I applied for 2 hours ago.

If I am not agnostic person, I would think there is a Goddess constantly looking after me :)

Edit: That is all for now, I probably would be back to this forum when I got too much time again.

Probably I won't. Anyways free feel to input you thoughts, I won't be reading them tho :D

I hope you get hit by a bus.

Zeta-burn
04-07-2004, 08:26 AM
see ya soon...

abrasion
04-07-2004, 01:12 PM
Tel, buy a gun, buy a bullet.

sTuPiD-gErBiL
04-07-2004, 02:25 PM
this kind of behavior should carry over to zone discipline as well.

Facetious
04-08-2004, 12:14 PM

Yes! I knew it would happen. Have fun with your super awesome real life job and your super awesome friends and your super awesome party lifestyle.

Zetta
04-08-2004, 12:30 PM
Bah, she's just trying to piss us off.

Liquid Blue
04-08-2004, 02:15 PM
Yes! I knew it would happen. Have fun with your super awesome real life job and your super awesome friends and your super awesome party lifestyle.

hahahahaha.

EDIT: How many fucking screen names are you going to make, Zetafag? Just give me a list ahead of time so I can slap them all on my ignore list. Jesus Christ, for someone who has such a great party life and all that other bullshit, you sure do care to much about these forums to go around making multiple screenies.

Facetious
04-08-2004, 02:36 PM
I think Zetta is different.

punjar
04-08-2004, 05:16 PM
this kind of behavior should carry over to zone discipline as well.
If only....

Jerome Scuggs
04-08-2004, 05:43 PM
http://toothpastefordinner.com/031704/history-of-message-boards.gif

Kid Kaos
04-08-2004, 05:53 PM

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!

That was awesome. :cool:

GoldenPlums
04-08-2004, 05:57 PM
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!

That was awesome. :cool:

Congrats, you found your level.