Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone have that picture with the boobs from the pallies radio contest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone have that picture with the boobs from the pallies radio contest?

ME RIKEE
    Originally posted by Yoshiba
    i lag when i smoke weed

its like www.dillusion.host.sk/images/goddesspic.jpg ... or .gif

something like that
    I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

access forbidden, also, godess just had sexy cleavage in her pic, the other one had the shirt completely off but the face gone.
      Originally posted by Yoshiba
      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

That shit was weird.

Comment

sorry to intrude, but what are you guys talking about?!?
          DELETED

Comment

these ( . ) ( .)

haha that reminds me of a girl who once flashed her tits on cam, one was so much bigger than the other, she even admitted it, it wasnt a light effect or nethin

Comment

the picture of goddess's chest.... i have the picture at home.... at school now, ill post when i get home.... if my cable isnt outa gain =(
              TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
              TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
              Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

The picture in question is of a lovely young lady from Wisconsin. Not the pic Goddess sent in, but that of a college co-ed more than willing to show them nips for the bz man. I have the pic, and sorry but you cannot have it.
                Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

wtf..... i thught it was goddess...... pusher i think your feeble mind is wrong...............
                  Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

Nope, there were two female entrants. Goddess and a girl who shall remain anonymous.
                    Attached Files
                    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

heh............... niceeeeeeeeeeee
                      Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

f0shizzle, i have the pics somewhere, will dig them up when i get home

Comment

i entered with a picture of my penis saying bz rules carved onto it.... where is that to be found pusher?
                          Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

hmm that almost looks like a man, unless i havent seen many women...which i havent

Comment

Girls have breasts, that freak of nature has a black rectange over its chest.

FREAK.
                              Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Working...
                              X