PDA

View Full Version : Go British Squad, Mysticalz, Lyssic, Puma, Avalonian, Etc Etc Etc

Randedl
04-16-2004, 08:00 PM
I really hope that some of these shitty squads who won't play decent ones get into twld and make the league a disaster. Maybe then we will learn that the TWL ops need to have some interest in a league aside from basing.

As it stands, twdd has not had one change to it since TWD season 1. After a promise to have full charges taken out, still there.

I also think that these squads will prove thatthere was a huge mistake made by only requalifying 2 squads from last season, as well as giving twd 4 weeks to settle. IMO we need alot longer for the top squads to get on the top, and the shitty squads to not. The #1 ranked team really should have around 1600-1700 rating as it has always had, not 1300. . .

GO LYSSIC GO

TajaUk
04-16-2004, 08:21 PM
If you whined anymore you would sound like an elim player, all you ever seem to do is bitch about shit. jeez get over it.

I know BS dont play the best squads often but we have beaten shriek/ancients/rapid/egypt/digitale and all those bubbling under. None of the the other squads have.

BS plan on playing the top squads more often now we have a settled lineup and learnt alot over the past few months. To lump us in with those squads is a bit shitty tbh, they dont even play any hard games, and i am talking any squad remotely near the top of the league.

These squads will realise once you get over 1300 you HAVE to play the decent squads to get any points. I agree if the period of qualifying was a little longer then maybe the cream would rise even further. But look at the top 20 in league now and its pretty much full of the best squads.

I am not sure how fair it was if (lyssic/mysticalz/etc.) qualify without even playing teams like BS or anyother top 20 squads, but they will sure get beaten in twl and why you complaining at that? it will be a harsh lesson to them.

Capital Knockers
04-16-2004, 08:41 PM
I really hope that some of these shitty squads who won't play decent ones get into twld and make the league a disaster. Maybe then we will learn that the TWL ops need to have some interest in a league aside from basing.

As it stands, twdd has not had one change to it since TWD season 1. After a promise to have full charges taken out, still there.

I also think that these squads will prove thatthere was a huge mistake made by only requalifying 2 squads from last season, as well as giving twd 4 weeks to settle. IMO we need alot longer for the top squads to get on the top, and the shitty squads to not. The #1 ranked team really should have around 1600-1700 rating as it has always had, not 1300. . .

GO LYSSIC GO

I don't know why your getting so uptight about this, and why your dragging Lyssic through it. Players on our squad want to get into TWL - D, for the experience. So we have to play smart/competitivly to get there.

I noticed pretty fast that when Lyssic was in the top 5, and GV was almost 10 ranks behind us, i received over a dozen challenges in one day from you guys alone. Most of the time it was said to be 'just for fun'.

Let me explain something here, if i get a challenge that i know we have no chance of winning, why take it? Personally being slaughtered by a much better or more experienced squad, isnt that fun to me. Especially when these squads are just challenging us for the easy points. Funny how when we were in the 20s and 30s on the ladder, GV didnt challenge us a dozen times a day 'just for fun'

Thats not the only issue, alot of our player have some major lag, and a few dont dd at all. So if you se 5 or 6 of us online, dont automatically assume we can dd. Plus Im not going to accept a challenge if i cant get 3 other willing dudes to play, im not going to force them. Most of all, if im told my my capt not to accept, i wont accept then either. If we had a damn good line on, that felt positive, Id accept or challenge you sure, because i know we'd have a chance to win, or at least put up a damn good fight.

Although i won't get slaughtered just to please some vets or whatever. Have you fun destroying us in twl, heck we just want a chance to play there. I dont know if your actually pissed or anything, but i got nothing against you or anyone else in this game and try not to. Im just saying chill out man, we're jsut trying to play the game, your going to make all the TWLs anyhow, so dont worry about it.

Nethila
04-16-2004, 08:55 PM
Let me explain something here, if i get a challenge that i know we have no chance of winning, why take it? Personally being slaughtered by a much better or more experienced squad, isnt that fun to me. Especially when these squads are just challenging us for the easy points. Funny how when we were in the 20s and 30s on the ladder, GV didnt challenge us a dozen times a day 'just for fun'

LOL
you will have a LOT of fun in twld then, if thats your reason for not accepting
but seriously, what fun is it to get a 0-10 rec in twld? really..

Nethila
04-16-2004, 08:56 PM
this is why the ladder system for twd is still flawed.
its a perfect ladder if everyone plays each other and such, but this ladder/formula didn't include the factor that a lot of squads will avoid top-notch squads just to keep their points.

Capital Knockers
04-16-2004, 09:14 PM
LOL
you will have a LOT of fun in twld then, if thats your reason for not accepting
but seriously, what fun is it to get a 0-10 rec in twld? really..

We aren't just a bunch of newbs, lots of us have been around a while. Anyhow we've beat Ava, and PUMA and etc. Not sure if we've beat BS, but we havent played them too much. Im just sick and tired of people that have been around here longer, and tend to have more skill, thinking TWL is just for them. Fuck off, give some other people in this game a chance, you guys wont be on it forever, and if you are. i feel sorry for you.

3Stripes
04-16-2004, 09:19 PM
I agree with you rand, 4 weeks isnt enough time

and for the loss against BS... im pretty sure we didnt have a single wb in our lineup, still pretty sad that we lost tho.

Full Metal
04-16-2004, 09:26 PM
Randedl watch your filthy mouth, you're an ignorant and petty veteran.

Don't ever place PUMA, Mysticalz or Avalonian in the same category as us. They're newb squads who avoid good squads at all times and will go 0-10 in TWL, and have nothing to do with us.

Lyssic and British Squad have talent, and we don't avoid good squads. Simply because PoiD or Randedl PM us 40 times in an hour to dd doesn't mean we're 'avoiding' them. We don't have the depth of roster that Shriek or Pallies have so we can't compete at a high level every waking our of the day.

When we have enough talented people online at the same time we're more than glad to dd any squad. BS just beat Shriek, we almost beat DG when they were #1 a few days ago, we had a match vs. Rapid when they were #1 yesterday, but their only assistant online got DCed so we avoided putting in a roster in round 2 to nul the match (we could have simply added and won - albeit without honor).

We can beat Grapevine, and we will not go 0-10 in TWL (which is we will qualify for). Especially on weekends, when people can frequently show up. We won't win TWL nor do we expect to. What we will get is valuable experience and excellent matches, because we have a few vets and some emerging talents.

Writing us off in such a belittling way is insulting and makes you look none the wiser. You're ignorant in my opinion, and you'll see just how wrong you are when we enter TWL.

We are good enough for TWL, and we will compete.

Awesome
04-16-2004, 09:27 PM

GO LYSSIC GOare you even on staff anymore, how do you get away with bashing people and their squads like this. they played the games and played the system well enough to work their way up... thus earning the right to play in TWLD.

only possible thing i agree with you is the basing aspect, too many basing staffers (Kim 4 ZH). but a staffer whining to the public about staff is kinda odd since he can just complain straight to the source on staff mail.

a2m+
04-16-2004, 09:33 PM
gee i wonder why they beat us, lets see who was playing in that game... dark! a pure jav who will flat out tell you he sucks in wb, aimbot a pure jav who will flat out tell you he sucks in wb, cape a pure jav who will flat out tell you he sucks in wb, and hidden who just flat out sucks (lol hes a wb but is on a bad streak)
anyway i'm glad they got the win because maybe now they'll think of us as their level and they'll accept a game when there are at least 2 wbs on or even one who isnt hidden

Awesome
04-16-2004, 09:39 PM
lol a2m+ :)

a2m+
04-16-2004, 09:42 PM
i preach the truth

Full Metal
04-16-2004, 09:49 PM
gee i wonder why they beat us, lets see who was playing in that game... dark! a pure jav who will flat out tell you he sucks in wb, aimbot a pure jav who will flat out tell you he sucks in wb, cape a pure jav who will flat out tell you he sucks in wb, and hidden who just flat out sucks (lol hes a wb but is on a bad streak)
anyway i'm glad they got the win because maybe now they'll think of us as their level and they'll accept a game when there are at least 2 wbs on or even one who isnt hidden

Woah, woah, woah! Calm down, a2m+. My point was that they played a top tier squad despite Randedl's rants, and they were able to complete.

I KNOW those players are javs, and that your wb lineup would beat BS (or Lyssic for that matter) 10 times out of 10, but then again I personally think Shriek is the best wb squad in TW ( and they're gonna take TWDL, IMO).

That's not the point. Randedl is implying that we purposely refuse to play good squads ever so that we can get into TWL by taking points from easier squads, which is untrue. He also says that BS and Lyssic will go 0-10 in TWL, and we won't.

Neither squad has any chance of winning, but with our good lineups we can easily compete and upset veteran squads. We also gain invaluable experience and thanks to the oppertunity granted, we will be stronger and more experienced for TWL Season 8, thus improving the competition or replacing retired squads.

It helps stabilize and maintain a healthy competitive environment for the future. Do I think TWL qualifications should last longer? Absolutely. It's too easy to get 1300 and make TWL by taking advantage of n00b squads. Should full charges and greens be taken out? Yes (and if you read the TWL website you'd realize they have).

But to simply discard everyone who doesn't fit into the mold of Randedl's idea of a 'leet' squad is stupid and seclusionary. Why he's bitching about supposedly 'free wins' in the first place is beyond me.

Zengrath
04-16-2004, 09:49 PM
I just want to say that TWDD was an awsome implementation to TW as it allowed any two squads to have a duel without having to bug mods to moderate it or duel in a private arena where things are always screwed up. If anything changes with TWD. i hope it stays what it was meant for in the first place, a place to duel other squads and have fun. If this is turned into a ladder type of thing where all the squads are in brackets and all. that would suck becuase then it was be just like TWL and personaly, I think TWL is no fun. Yes it is nice to get in the top 5 squads or win a TWL but 75% of the time a squad trys to get into TWL they fall apart and dissolve before they get there. And for those that do make it, it ends up being so frustrating and no one ends up with good memories of the games. Even if you got in TWL and had a kick ass squad and everyone was rocking and having fun, there usely is so much damn lag, that everyone lags out and no one can play. I have yet to even see or play a TWL game where it was actually a fair lag free, stress free game.

I've been in a few TWL squads and been in a few that have failed to get in. And so far have not talked to anyone who has had good experiences in it, Not one. Maybe the one squad that won. big deal. While in the meantime every other squad out there practicaly dissolves or gets a third of there players leaving and joining another squad and creating more squads so having more squads that go no where...

Just leave TWD as it is. I don't want it to turn into another TWL please.

miss anne thrope
04-16-2004, 09:52 PM
Randed, if we're so below you why did you badger me for a full 20 minutes the other night for a duel? Oh, you wanted to consume our points because we're easy? Fucking Hypocrite.

There will always be squads in the SS that are better then others, if every squad was elite it could get a tad boring. The fact that most squads improve over time (such as BS) is only natural, and they become relivant competators for the top spots. That you cant ajust to the reality that there are other squads decently skilled is your problem Randed, save the rest of SS from your whining.

Randedl
04-16-2004, 09:53 PM
my squad plays when we have ppl on, it's why we lose alot, who cares?

for you to say "why would we play you when we have no chance of winning", it is the unwritten duty of "top" twd squads to stop picking games and just play everybody. if every squad just played games they knew they would win then nobody would play twd at all?

how about all those squads that all of you beat on? i'm sure they don't enjoy losing either, doesn't mean they are going to hide and not play. i would rather see the less squads who play everybody than the squads who only play those aforementioned lesser squads.

my squad will make twld, i don't care where we finish in twd. but this season will be very sad if half of the squads in twld don't deserve their spot.

this part is to lyssic: you say that you play anybody, you say that you will beat my squad, you keep talking and. . . you never play. you are definately talking enough, now walk the walk.

i have no problem if these squads do what they do in twd. however, if they make twl then there is a huge problem.

Nethila
04-16-2004, 09:54 PM
Randedl watch your filthy mouth, you're an ignorant and petty veteran.

Don't ever place PUMA, Mysticalz or Avalonian in the same category as us. They're newb squads who avoid good squads at all times and will go 0-10 in TWL, and have nothing to do with us.

Lyssic and British Squad have talent, and we don't avoid good squads. Simply because PoiD or Randedl PM us 40 times in an hour to dd doesn't mean we're 'avoiding' them. We don't have the depth of roster that Shriek or Pallies have so we can't compete at a high level every waking our of the day.

When we have enough talented people online at the same time we're more than glad to dd any squad. BS just beat Shriek, we almost beat DG when they were #1 a few days ago, we had a match vs. Rapid when they were #1 yesterday, but their only assistant online got DCed so we avoided putting in a roster in round 2 to nul the match (we could have simply added and won - albeit without honor).

We can beat Grapevine, and we will not go 0-10 in TWL (which is we will qualify for). Especially on weekends, when people can frequently show up. We won't win TWL nor do we expect to. What we will get is valuable experience and excellent matches, because we have a few vets and some emerging talents.

Writing us off in such a belittling way is insulting and makes you look none the wiser. You're ignorant in my opinion, and you'll see just how wrong you are when we enter TWL.

We are good enough for TWL, and we will compete.

you can beat Grapevine? HAHA
you don't avoid good squads? HAHA you just said exactly opposite of what Capital Knockers said.. "if i get a challenge that i know we have no chance of winning, why take it? Personally being slaughtered by a much better or more experienced squad, isnt that fun to me."

if you think you are good enough for twl, then play some twl qualified squads and prove yourself. "We are good enough for TWL, and we will compete."..as far as i can see, you are not competing.

Randedl
04-16-2004, 10:00 PM
Randed, if we're so below you why did you badger me for a full 20 minutes the other night for a duel? Oh, you wanted to consume our points because we're easy? Fucking Hypocrite.

There will always be squads in the SS that are better then others, if every squad was elite it could get a tad boring. The fact that most squads improve over time (such as BS) is only natural, and they become relivant competators for the top spots. That you cant ajust to the reality that there are other squads decently skilled is your problem Randed, save the rest of SS from your whining.

if every squad only played squads it was better than, tw would be boring.

ps. i can aDjust to the reality that there are other squads decently skilled, but i can't aDjust to the squads who only play the lesser squads in tw calling themselves decently skilled.

and whoever said your squad won't go 0-10 in twld, you are probably right, because eventually the squads listed in this thread's title will play each other, and one will have to win.

ps. aren't you the person that said "randedl gtfo" when i challenged you?

pps. i apologize for calling your squads shitty, that was off the top of my head. . . but you definately aren't twl squads.

Capital Knockers
04-16-2004, 10:00 PM
you don't avoid good squads? HAHA you just said exactly opposite of what Capital Knockers said.. "if i get a challenge that i know we have no chance of winning, why take it? Personally being slaughtered by a much better or more experienced squad, isnt that fun to me."

if you think you are good enough for twl, then play some twl qualified squads and prove yourself. "We are good enough for TWL, and we will compete."..as far as i can see, you are not competing.

Our squad has alot of different people on it, with different skill levels. What I mean by saying "if i get a challenge that i know we have no chance of winning, why take it? Personally being slaughtered by a much better or more experienced squad, isnt that fun to me." is that if we have only 1 or 2 of our decent wbs on, its a pointless match. Although if we do have 3 or 4 good wbs on, I would accept it

Randedl i don't care if i could beat GV or not. I dont care if we get 0-10 in TWL. I just want to do something different, and TWL is about the only thing i haven't done in this game.

Like i said before, you guys don't own TWL, stop getting pissed because squads you don't deem elite are getting into it. Who are any of you to say who should be in TWL or not? Just back off man, why the heck are you coming at us like this man, did not accepting a match piss you off this much? come on man.

Nethila
04-16-2004, 10:01 PM
We aren't just a bunch of newbs, lots of us have been around a while. Anyhow we've beat Ava, and PUMA and etc. Not sure if we've beat BS, but we havent played them too much. Im just sick and tired of people that have been around here longer, and tend to have more skill, thinking TWL is just for them. Fuck off, give some other people in this game a chance, you guys wont be on it forever, and if you are. i feel sorry for you.

did i call you guys newbies? no, so don't assume i did. dont get the idea that i'm going against you guys, if you can read my post correctly, you'd notice i said SQUADS, not LYSSIC.

btw, if you know you will get pounded by other squads, then you should know you are not ready for twl.
everyone has a newbie stage, INCLUDE those vets. i once don't even know wtf is twl. then during my first and only twld match, i got owned to death. and trust me, its not fun.

Zengrath
04-16-2004, 10:01 PM
*cough* TWL does it once again!!!!!!!! Ruins the fun outa my day thank you very much. Idiots. get a life it's a fuking game for gods sakes. Man....

Randedl
04-16-2004, 10:02 PM
why do people assume that just because the squadname is grapevine that every player on my squad is elite?

i bet you don't even know who the good warbirds and the bad warbirds are on my squad. . . you just assume you will lose to all of them?

Full Metal
04-16-2004, 10:06 PM

Capital is talking about not accepting DD's when few players or none of our vets are online. I am saying the exact same thing. When good people are on, we'll DD anyone we can compete with. If they're not online we're not going to simply accept and get slaughtered.

There is no contradiction.

There are still two weeks left of TWL Qualification, perhaps you should calm down, and take a breather. We are adding new additions to our roster in preparation for TWL, and you'll see us DDing more and more good squads before TWL starts in order to get our lineups accustomed to the high level of play.

Beating on newbs right until TWL is stupid and deragatory to any squads chances. We are not idiots, and our chances of TWL success only increase by playing more high rank squads during qualifications.

Nethila
04-16-2004, 10:08 PM
and btw, today in a jd match, i got someone pm me, check it out:

(Akshay)>u a mod?
:Akshay:nope
Akshay> k
Akshay> now stfu on forums
Akshay> ;)
Nethila> and may i ask who are you/
Akshay> guess.
Akshay> oh wait?
Akshay> No need
Akshay> U know
Nethila> do i?
Akshay> talk more.
Akshay> stupid child
Akshay> Grow some pubes
Nethila> tats?
Akshay> Then talk
Akshay> U think tats would talk like this?
Akshay> no
Akshay> I didnt think so either
Akshay> GEt some skill
Akshay> Or get a life
Akshay> anti-scrub
Akshay> Sucks my left nut
Nethila> why are you talking to me then? i don't know you and you don't know me
Akshay> dont talk shit on forums
Akshay> Child.
Nethila> LOL
Akshay> or i literally have ur ass beaten
Nethila> rofl
Nethila> wait tho, just let me get one thing straight
Nethila> which forum are you talking about? the regular tw one? or the twl one?
Akshay> tw
Akshay> Stupid newb
Nethila> OK
Akshay> no wait?
Akshay> The one about RAndedl
Nethila> so i guess you are from lyssic
Akshay> And im gona personally have his ass raped too
Akshay> err?
Akshay> .?squad akshay
Akshay> no
Akshay> Just some random newbie
Akshay> dont mind me
Nethila> rofl
Akshay> Mind ur ass gettin beaten.
Akshay> Child
Akshay> Get a life
Akshay> u guys act like subspace is so important. Oh, wait it's just a 2d-space online game! WOW! it's not even as big as playing curling ffs.
Akshay> gaff him more
Akshay> Maybe u'll get on staff?
Akshay> Or is that ur reason to being on Panzy-Scrub?
Akshay> ez
Akshay> im out
Akshay> This game blows me left testacle
Akshay> ez newfie

Nethila
04-16-2004, 10:11 PM
Beating on newbs right until TWL is stupid and deragatory to any squads chances. We are not idiots, and our chances of TWL success only increase by playing more high rank squads during qualifications.

well, thats a good point. its really good. beating newbies don't do you any good. and i totally agree with that. but how come i don't see you playing any high rank squads?

Nethila
04-16-2004, 10:16 PM
o ya rand, i have to disagree with you on one little thing.

despite avalonian keeps on playing easy squads, i still see them playing top notch squads every now and then. so leave them out of this

dd
Apr 16 loss vs. Egyptian
Apr 14 loss vs. Shriek
Apr 14 loss vs. -FINAL-
Apr 13 win vs. Melee
Apr 12 loss vs. Rapid

Demonic
04-16-2004, 10:18 PM
1) rand stop whining already, go challenge syndicate if u want a dd game or final, i know they want to play alot.
2) bs timezones is completely different so to get our top 5 wb's on to challenge you is hard
3) yes the game against shriek was against their javs, not their wb's, but i dont remember seeing anyone on brits going round yelling we beat shriek! so what does it matter. The twd system is as it is, and no amount of whining is going to change that fact before twl, so just deal with it

Capital Knockers
04-16-2004, 10:20 PM
well, thats a good point. its really good. beating newbies don't do you any good. and i totally agree with that. but how come i don't see you playing any high rank squads?

True we haven't played as many higher ranked squads, but we compete often with people closer to our level, such as Avalonian, PUMA and etc. They have some good wbs on their squads.

Like Full said, we will play better squads as we get better oursleves. I mean isn't it refreshing to know that instead of some 2 week old quickly put together squad making TWL, then dissolving a week in. That a squad like ours, which is a lot more stable, and will play the entire thing, win or loose, is getting in?

Im no player expert Rand, but i can tell which player are better wbs and stuff on GV. We've gotten alot of members and stuff lately, we're just trying to get use to dding together and such. We will dd GV before TWL.. i promise ok? :P Even if its just me and a random 3, it shall be done!

Nimrook
04-16-2004, 10:22 PM
3) yes the game against shriek was against their javs, not their wb's, but i dont remember seeing anyone on brits going round yelling we beat shriek! so what does it matter. The twd system is as it is, and no amount of whining is going to change that fact before twl, so just deal with it

your 3rd points is false..
Demonic.. Acidmouse said "You didnt want to lose to BS, but you did..gg we really suck".. was that just a random sentence from nowhere in a thread or is this an example of going round yelling we beat shriek?

Nethila
04-16-2004, 10:28 PM
Demonic.. Acidmouse said "You didnt want to lose to BS, but you did..gg we really suck".. was that just a random sentence from nowhere in a threat or is this an example of going round yelling we beat shriek?

dude, its thread, not threat, you newbie pimp

Nimrook
04-16-2004, 10:33 PM
dude, its thread, not threat, you newbie pimp

just came home from a party so dont expect good typing Neth.. now i will spam u on msn.. ez

Mitch
04-16-2004, 10:35 PM
Let them in TWL; It will make our TWL records better, and eventually theirs worse off.

Gemfire
04-16-2004, 10:38 PM
Hmm, since most of these "vet" squads are going to do their damndest to win twl...why complain over a victory? Ok(sorry lyssic) lyssic gets creamed by you in twl(not saying they will, mind you)...youre complaining about a win? Or would you(rand) rather paly shriek instead and get your ass handed to you on a silver platter?

TWL IS a learning experience for squads such as Lyssic(and as i said, im going to try to add Elenya to TWLB:P)...and you guys seem to forget....a lot of the times there ISNT anyone "leet" on...In TWDD...Ive challenged squads...top 10....not one person on....so you go lower...and after a dd or two...your good wbs leave...and then...wow...NOW an leet squad wants to paly us....we going to accept with shitty wbs? hell no...its the whole concept of it....Even Elenya(you guys bitch about us in dd, and bd, ive heard it =P)..We get a good line on...and guess what...we then challenge good squads like Pallie etc...you seem to forget in all of your "leetness" that not all squads have more than one good line....itd be like GV picking up newbs and playing them vs Shriek...youd get creamed....so why get creamed? That only pisses people off to lose for no reason WHAT SO EVER. And the whole they only dd easy squads, that is implying that they are ez....and when you challenge them...youre challenging an ez squad...hence...doing the same damn thing youre bitching about now.

Nethila
04-16-2004, 10:52 PM
just came home from a party so dont expect good typing Neth.. now i will spam u on msn.. ez

LOL, reported to msn mods

Nethila
04-16-2004, 11:00 PM
Hmm, since most of these "vet" squads are going to do their damndest to win twl...why complain over a victory? Ok(sorry lyssic) lyssic gets creamed by you in twl(not saying they will, mind you)...youre complaining about a win? Or would you(rand) rather paly shriek instead and get your ass handed to you on a silver platter?

yes, what you said, in logic, is very true. of course everyone want an ez win. but twl is a place for top squads playing against each other and find out who's the best, not a place for a new squad or new players to learn.
of course, its always great to have new squads emerge and try to become one of the good squads, but it takes time.

squads like lyssic, mysticalz, i'm not saying they suck and such. im (and rand) are saying that they aren't ready for twl yet. why should they play in twl when a squad which is a good contender for twl champ has to be left out because squads like lyssic or myticalz are holding the spots that qualifys for twl?

just look at solstice from last season, or hck-limited, they got in twl because they play only ez squads, and yeah, they got their asses handed to them during twl.

Capital Knockers
04-16-2004, 11:03 PM
yes, what you said, in logic, is very true. of course everyone want an ez win. but twl is a place for top squads playing against each other and find out who's the best, not a place for a new squad or new players to learn.
of course, its always great to have new squads emerge and try to become one of the good squads, but it takes time.

squads like lyssic, mysticalz, i'm not saying they suck and such. im (and rand) are saying that they aren't ready for twl yet. why should they play in twl when a squad which is a good contender for twl champ has to be left out because squads like lyssic or myticalz are holding the spots that qualifys for twl?

just look at solstice from last season, or hck-limited, they got in twl because they play only ez squads, and yeah, they got their asses handed to them during twl.

I don't understand why people always keep Lyssic on a lower level, we've beat Avalonian and PUMA, and had a close game or two with the brits, and Im confident we can beat them. If any of those squads deserve a twl spot, so do we.

za gophar
04-16-2004, 11:09 PM
randed is completely right. these squads piss me off too.

Let me explain something here, if i get a challenge that i know we have no chance of winning, why take it? Personally being slaughtered by a much better or more experienced squad, isnt that fun to me. Especially when these squads are just challenging us for the easy points.

that is horrible logic. you don't deserve to be in twl if you are too pussy to play the best squads, nor will you ever be. you are exactly right about them challenging you for easy points, however you seem to imply that they do not have the right to. that's how to twd system works. if a squad is too high for its own good then it needs to be taken down and replaced by one more fit for the rank. dont take a hard working decent team's twl spot because you "didnt feel like getting slaughtered," cause you will take it up the ass in twl.

miss anne thrope
04-16-2004, 11:48 PM
For Goodness Sakes.

1: We do not pussy out playing the best squads. We were going to play rapid the other day, though due to a laggout on their part we withdrew our players so making the match void. We've player puma, ascribe, barbershop, kellogs, delect, diverge, britsquad. All of which arnt particularly noobish, i'm sure you'd agree.

The fact that our every match isnt against "l33t" squads in fair enough, I dont see any squad in particular dueling them every godamn match.

We ARE sorting out our our strong/weak points in DDs as we have such a variety of players, and we WILL be taking on more of the "uber" squads i assure you.

2: What makes any squad more deserving then another? Fair enough, theyve been around as a squad longer than us, but most of our players have been around the same amount of time, if not more, then some of the "leet" squads players. Infact half of them have played in these fabulous squads. Yes, these squads DO have more of a reputation, deserved, and they do work together better because their familiar with each other and deserve recognision for lasting so long. But we practice just as much, if not longer and harder. I dont see why a squad of mostly vets cant compete in TWL.

And its not the winning, its the taking part that counts. Get over yourselves and make room for new squads, if not new players.

Gemfire
04-16-2004, 11:52 PM
that is horrible logic. you don't deserve to be in twl if you are too pussy to play the best squads, nor will you ever be. you are exactly right about them challenging you for easy points, however you seem to imply that they do not have the right to. that's how to twd system works. if a squad is too high for its own good then it needs to be taken down and replaced by one more fit for the rank. dont take a hard working decent team's twl spot because you "didnt feel like getting slaughtered," cause you will take it up the ass in twl.

and you guys seem to forget....a lot of the times there ISNT anyone "leet" on...In TWDD...Ive challenged squads...top 10....not one person on....so you go lower...and after a dd or two...your good wbs leave...and then...wow...NOW an leet squad wants to paly us....we going to accept with shitty wbs? hell no...its the whole concept of it....Even Elenya(you guys bitch about us in dd, and bd, ive heard it =P)..We get a good line on...and guess what...we then challenge good squads like Pallie etc...you seem to forget in all of your "leetness" that not all squads have more than one good line....itd be like GV picking up newbs and playing them vs Shriek...youd get creamed....so why get creamed? That only pisses people off to lose for no reason WHAT SO EVER.

---^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Full Metal
04-16-2004, 11:53 PM

sigh....here's the deal:

When TWDD reset, we went on a 22 game winning streak. Everybody was in a good mood, having fun, Lyssic was not a competitive squad, but we were winning. As new acquisitions came into the squad, during this win streak, many of us realized that we were doing well. There was a slight hesitation on the part of some members who believed that the core values of the squad (community, stability, friendship, easy going atmosphere, etc...) would be put into serious jeopardy if we got overly competitive AND if we tried to enter TWL.

These issues were addressed during this period and our wins continued to mount. A combination of when our good players were on, what opponents were available, the conflict between becoming competitive verses remaining a 'family' type squad and implementing new players were contributing factors in the fact we didn't play any top squads (although we played above average squads like Avalonian, Geared, PUMA, etc...).

We established that the things Lyssic originally stood for are not only necessary for casual play, but a sense of friendship and community are just as much a necessity in competitive play, as lost matches, rankings, lineups, and the intensity of the league require tight bonds to withhold the strain it puts on our squad and its members.

After convincing those opposed to becoming competitive, Lyssic shifted its focus in becoming more competitive and trying to get into TWL.

At this point, we decided that if we want to compete, we have to play top tier squads in order to prepare. A 1300 rating with 10 matches versus #1-5 squads is far more valuable than a 1600 rating with none. So, we challenged Dragonguard when they were #1.

Then we suffered 2 losses to squads we should have easily beat. We played some decent squads in order to regain our confidence. Once this was achieved, we challenged Rapid. The game started, our roster was in...well, I've already explained what happened in this match earlier in the thread.

Today we played two matches vs. Avalonian. Then most of our members decided to leave for the night (it's Friday night, I guess some people have lives :) ).

We are committed to playing elite squads within the next two weeks. It's a benefit to us, and we'd be foolish not to take advantage of our time to prepare.

Randedl says we talk the talk. YOU called us out. We have made no claims to fame. I, among others, am not going to sit idle while you call us the equivalent of newbie trash unfit for TWL. I think we have enough good wb's to compete in TWDD and we plan to give it our best shot.

Even if we do go 0-10, we're committed to this squad and will not dissolve over such petty inadequacies. We're friends/squaddies first, competitors second. If the bonds last, the victories will come.

All good things to those who wait.

Even if its TWL Season 8 or 9. It may be naive, we may be wrong, but we sure as hell will try.

Good on ya if you managed to actually read all of this :p

Nethila
04-17-2004, 12:14 AM
I don't understand why people always keep Lyssic on a lower level, we've beat Avalonian and PUMA, and had a close game or two with the brits, and Im confident we can beat them. If any of those squads deserve a twl spot, so do we.

dude, you just don't get the point do you? no one here said avalonian and puma deserves a spot in twl. in my opinion, i can grab a few a-s ppl and beat you guys in a dd, seriously. or even some RB ppl.

you guys do talk too much shit..
lets see some action, if you stop playing new squads and start to play good squads, then you will get my respect and you deserve the twl spot.. but as for now, shut it.

Nethila
04-17-2004, 12:20 AM
seriously, i don't want to start a fuking feud with you people. but i dont need like 4 peopl from lyssic all coming after me, and some dumb ass newb pm during a jd match.
NO ONE, i repeat, NO ONE ever meant to go against only you, rand listed many squads and so did i. but if you who started defending and went nuts over so lil thing. you didnt have to post back with all these "we will play good squads when we have good people" shit, as long as you DO play them, you will automatically shut us up.
so go out there, play those games. if not, then you dont deserve a spot in twl.
have fun in life.

btw, whoever that Akshay guy is, its fun talking with you

Nickname
04-17-2004, 12:30 AM
I miss the good old days, back when shitty squads could be the punchline of a joke long after they dissolve. Now squads come and go so quickly, and do so little, it's hard to remember them a few months down the line :(

Cig Smoke
04-17-2004, 12:31 AM
This thread is boring :X

Like said b4, the system is flawed and it especialy shows it bc they only gave it 3 weeks to play. From now on they should reset TWD rite after TWL, and just let it run and run till they choose TWL teams again. Not announcing a specific date till about a week b4 it. That way squads wont be afraid to play better squads and no one can turn "pussy" until 1 week b4. In which squads will be sorted out.

Mattey
04-17-2004, 12:33 AM
None of these squads matter. True, none of them should make TWL, but TWD is a much better system than the previous one (ops picking out of a hat basically). They'll get destroyed this season, dissolve, reform and not make next TWL (because of the increased time of the reset).

Full Metal
04-17-2004, 12:39 AM
They'll get destroyed this season, dissolve, reform and not make next TWL (because of the increased time of the reset).[/QUOTE]

mattey you're a nerd.

sorry we don't all take 5000 hours a year to become leet like you.

Nethila
04-17-2004, 12:45 AM
None of these squads matter. True, none of them should make TWL, but TWD is a much better system than the previous one (ops picking out of a hat basically). They'll get destroyed this season, dissolve, reform and not make next TWL (because of the increased time of the reset).

yes, they will get destroyed
but wouldnt u rather have some squads that are capable of give you a good match?
twl is a place for top squads to duel it out..
just like any other professional sports.. it really isnt any fun to throw a high school basketball team into NBA or a middle school soccer team into the England Premier League.. EVEN if they have some talents in them

Mattey
04-17-2004, 12:49 AM
To be honest, none of the squads below -Final-, Grapevine, Shriek, Syndicate, Rapid, Dragonguard and maybe Sk8 are going to give any real competition. And with all of these squads making TWL without a problem, I say let the free-win squads have fun not playing eachother.

Capital Knockers
04-17-2004, 12:54 AM
dude, you just don't get the point do you? no one here said avalonian and puma deserves a spot in twl. in my opinion, i can grab a few a-s ppl and beat you guys in a dd, seriously. or even some RB ppl.

you guys do talk too much shit..
lets see some action, if you stop playing new squads and start to play good squads, then you will get my respect and you deserve the twl spot.. but as for now, shut it.

Im not trying to start shit, Im just tired of friggin 'vets' walking around like they own this game and can put down whoever they want. I don't need/want your respect. I get respect from my peers and family and etc. offline, i don't need it from anyone online.

I don't care if you could beat us single handedly. I don't care if we get raped in TWL. The only thing that bugs me, is that people think just because they've been here longer or played more, means they can dish whatever the hell they want to anyone.

Im not going to dd Grapevine, or any other squad for that matter, to gain your 'respect'. I will play this game within the rules, and have fun doing it. I won't be told how i should be playing by anyone. I like Lyssic, we're a good squad, with good people. It's sad that others judge players by there twd record, and then dish out the crap. I don't understand how you find it even worth your time.

Nethila
04-17-2004, 01:13 AM
Im not trying to start shit, Im just tired of friggin 'vets' walking around like they own this game and can put down whoever they want. I don't need/want your respect. I get respect from my peers and family and etc. offline, i don't need it from anyone online.

I don't care if you could beat us single handedly. I don't care if we get raped in TWL. The only thing that bugs me, is that people think just because they've been here longer or played more, means they can dish whatever the hell they want to anyone.

Im not going to dd Grapevine, or any other squad for that matter, to gain your 'respect'. I will play this game within the rules, and have fun doing it. I won't be told how i should be playing by anyone. I like Lyssic, we're a good squad, with good people. It's sad that others judge players by there twd record, and then dish out the crap. I don't understand how you find it even worth your time.

ffs, for the last time, NO ONE IS SAYING LYSSIC SUCKS!! we are sure you have nice people in the squads. geesh, if you dont want to lesson, then stop posting too.
all we are saying if you want to compete in twl, go play some twl squads in dd to earn your spot. NO ONE IS PUTTING DOWN ON YOU. jesus.
yes, of course, you are not breaking any rules, but you are taking short cuts, finding/using flaws within the rules. if you don't want my respect, thats totally fine with me, no one is forcing you.
btw, for your own goodness sake, you or lyssic will never be considered legit if this is how you choose to be, by simply refusing to play good squads. your squad will be grouped along with such squads as hck-limited, -solstice-, and will be humilated from now on. and i am not joking.

Mayo Inc.
04-17-2004, 01:35 AM
There have to be squad for TWLD and they gotta get them somehow, so just beat them in TWLD or play them every chance you get in DD and beat them if theyre not fit for TWL. It'll be alright

Cylor
04-17-2004, 02:03 AM
I think we've all learned something from this thread:

Shriek for TWLD (a2m has a hair fetish).

Miku19
04-17-2004, 03:51 AM
Demonic, it's really not a time zone problem, I'm euro, we have enough people on at euro times and you "don't". And yes, we play -Final- and Syndicate, but isn't it quite boring to play the same 2 squads over and over again in a 50+ squad league?

sexy wooden spoon
04-17-2004, 05:40 AM
1) 3) yes the game against shriek was against their javs, not their wb's, but i dont remember seeing anyone on brits going round yelling we beat shriek! so what does it matter.

i did

Sorry dem :)

Da1andonly
04-17-2004, 06:40 AM
I understand rand, and I stand along him on this subject.

Capital Knockers, TWL is THE league. THE BEST OF THE BEST. If you avoid playing better squads then you, cause you know you'll lose, then this league is not for you. Personally, I couldn't give 2 shits less about Lyssic. You see, I like competition, and I know that if ie. Diso would be in the TWLD against you, we would spank you so easily that it wouldn't even be fun. I can't stand squads that don't play better squads, cause they want to sneak into TWL. If you fucking can't win them, then TWL is not for you.

I don't want a squad going 0-10 in TWLD.

Sydi
04-17-2004, 06:45 AM
OK, you might think it unfair that we make TWL. We might get our arses handed to us, losing every single match, but why should you care? You get to sit back and lap up the points. The point is, or should be, that we play and give it our best shot. The match against Shriek last night, not against their primo WBs, so what? We didn't have all of our best on, and they still lost. Big deal, they still make TWL, if slightly more pissed off than they would be normally.

I wouldn't count us, or any others of the 'underdogs' out. You get cocky, you might get beat.

TajaUk
04-17-2004, 07:10 AM
Demonic.. Acidmouse said "You didnt want to lose to BS, but you did..gg we really suck".. was that just a random sentence from nowhere in a thread or is this an example of going round yelling we beat shriek?

What you failed to mention was that was a direct response to you saying we would never dd shriek in the same thread.

So to say it was just a random sentance from nowhere is a lie.

I just wanna know what squads that wont qualify deserve it more that those in the top 15? You look at the table and all the top squads are up there already, becasue of the size of twld it was always going to mean 3-4 non leet squads getting in. If rand can name us a squad that will miss out? or this thread is deemed pointless shit.

Downdraft
04-17-2004, 07:30 AM
I don't know why your getting so uptight about this, and why your dragging Lyssic through it. Players on our squad want to get into TWL - D, for the experience. So we have to play smart/competitivly to get there.

and ruin the fun for the rest of the more skilled squads. You should be thankfull there even is twd, some time ago not even all these squad duels were possible, so its good for a squad with your skill level to be allowed to practice all they want. Yet you guys seem eager to take 2 steps in a row, play twd with the top and at the same time make it to twld. Take your time, skill doesn't come out of nowhere, and it is obvious that if you make it to twld, it won't be fun for you or for the rest.

This is where twd fails: squads should be able to challenge only higher ranked squads at some point, or be forced to accept certain challenges so that this doesn't happen.

Displaced
04-17-2004, 09:19 AM
Although if we do have 3 or 4 good wbs on, I would accept it

i take it that means ou either dont have 3-4 good wbs, or they are just never online.

how bout you go and play a twl-d squad with your best lineup, and well play with what we have on when the challenge comes.

deal?

We've player puma, ascribe, barbershop, kellogs, delect, diverge, britsquad. All of which arnt particularly noobish, i'm sure you'd agree.

id disagree. all of those squads would get slaughtered come twl.

miss anne thrope
04-17-2004, 09:24 AM
"For Goodness Sakes.

1: We do not pussy out playing the best squads. We were going to play rapid the other day, though due to a laggout on their part we withdrew our players so making the match void. We've player puma, ascribe, barbershop, kellogs, delect, diverge, britsquad. All of which arnt particularly noobish, i'm sure you'd agree.

The fact that our every match isnt against "l33t" squads in fair enough, I dont see any squad in particular dueling them every godamn match.

We ARE sorting out our our strong/weak points in DDs as we have such a variety of players, and we WILL be taking on more of the "uber" squads i assure you.

2: What makes any squad more deserving then another? Fair enough, theyve been around as a squad longer than us, but most of our players have been around the same amount of time, if not more, then some of the "leet" squads players. Infact half of them have played in these fabulous squads. Yes, these squads DO have more of a reputation, deserved, and they do work together better because their familiar with each other and deserve recognision for lasting so long. But we practice just as much, if not longer and harder. I dont see why a squad of mostly vets cant compete in TWL.

And its not the winning, its the taking part that counts. Get over yourselves and make room for new squads, if not new players."

Lyssic being singled out? Not totally no. But by NAMING squads in this this thread (BS, Mysticalz, puma, lyssic) Your simple inviting us to defend ourselves. (and the fact randed said "go lyssic go") I'm pretty confident that if i decided to waste my time and be petty enough to sit and critisize YOUR squads youd be reacting exactly the same.

The system wont change overnight, and it allows for newer squads to climb the ladder, so be it. I'm sure your pesistant whining isnt gonna make us fall off the ladder for you, and is purely degraded to yourself and your overpumped egos that your this worked up about a 2d game.

Stop bullshitting other squads and play the game, your opinions are worthless when their given in ignorance.

Commodore Pickle
04-17-2004, 10:31 AM
Howdy boys.
This post is going to be long but I intend it to be my only one. Read it through if you want, it should be entertaining.

A couple things:
1) a2m+ is a newb. <3
2) Cig Smoke is a newb. <3
3) Randedl is a newb, only without the succeeding <3.
4) Capital's quote is being incessantly taken out of context. Maybe because the people who do so are too dim or dyslexic to grasp that sometimes-elusive concept of "context," or more likely because they are asses.

Let me paraphrase Capital's sentence:
"When we don't have at least four of our warbird lineup online, why accept a challenge we can only forfeit? Playing with the laggers/moral support members of our squad just for the opportunity to get smashed is only slightly more appealing than having our pubic hair shaved by a blind dentist with a machette, but less appealing than simply declining; of the two we opt for the latter."

The basic point of it is:
We don't have the resources that you do. We don't have a squad whose entire roster is DD-vs-vets worthy. If we have a lineup online, we'll be more than happy to hand our genitals to you thus that you can sacrifice them to your monkey gods.

Just because you see that we have 4 people on, that doesn't ipso-facto mean we have a lineup to DD with. Sorry we aren't you. But then, why would we want to be? 'Cause I just got back from vacation, I read this thread, and now I hate vets. It's a sad dilemma because I've played longer than any of you. Hell, I've taken break periods longer than some of you have played. But at least I don't discourage newer players. I'll train them as best I can, 'cause I'm not a talent-hoarding-prepubescent clinging to some vanishing claim to fame I managed to attain in a video game made in 1994.

Anywho, because of you and my newly found hatred of "vets," I'm going through issues of self-loathing. Vets can be such asinine pompous elitists. I'm sorry, get over yourself. The system is as it is, and people who qualify should be able to whore themselves out to the Trench Wars League faeries the same as anyone else, without all of the elim bitching. If this were counter-strike, you'd be accusing us of using OGC. Do us all a favor and STFU please. Thanks in advance.

Oh, and as a last note: Randedl, take a rest before you pop a vein in your penis, which is to say your head. It's a riddle. Figure it out.

To the rest of you: Much love and kuddos. I'm not a forum troll so it is more-than-likely that I'll never read this thread (or any other on this forum) again. Until or unless I do... peace outside.

Nethila
04-17-2004, 10:47 AM
I just wanna know what squads that wont qualify deserve it more that those in the top 15? You look at the table and all the top squads are up there already, becasue of the size of twld it was always going to mean 3-4 non leet squads getting in. If rand can name us a squad that will miss out? or this thread is deemed pointless shit.

lets see.. melee, tanked, spastic, diverge, warpath.. hell, i can even name some squads that are not on twdd ladder and still deserve a twl spot more than lyssic or mysticalz do.

im not going to say BS is not a contender for twl. with all due respect, you can be in twl.

however, for lyssic, this has being brought up by many of your squadmates, you've said that if you ever have 4 or 5 dd members on, you'd happy to face top squads. As from what i see on twd ladder, non of your match is against a high ranked squad except that one with DG. doesn't this show that you never have 4 or 5 dd members on at the same time? then why should you be in twl when you can never get 4 or 5 dd ppl on? answer that..

Gemfire
04-17-2004, 10:50 AM
I applaud your first post on this page, Full Metal...Just arrogant people with no lives -COUGHVETSCOUGH- think they own this damn game. Guess what. You dont. Now like i said before...would you rather get your ass beaten in twl...or have a match or two you might be able to win with ease? Now quit your fucking bitching already, good god =/

Bigfoot
04-17-2004, 11:41 AM
Nethila, what do u have against Lyssic anyways? some of us on squad has played for almost 6 years and u are basically telling us we don't deserve to be on TWL, why is that? just because some of us didn't play 6 years doesn't mean we don't deserve to be on TWL. oh ya and do u god damn live in this thread or something? go bother someone else, ur like the most annoying lil prick i've ever seen. just because ur on anti-scrub doesn't mean u can say w/e the F*** u want. i think u should lay off Lyssic and go out, have some fun with friends, maybe get laid, well the way u act i doubt u will but i don't really care. just gtfo of this thread cause ur really pissing me off

Nethila
04-17-2004, 11:41 AM
I applaud your first post on this page, Full Metal...Just arrogant people with no lives -COUGHVETSCOUGH- think they own this damn game. Guess what. You dont. Now like i said before...would you rather get your ass beaten in twl...or have a match or two you might be able to win with ease? Now quit your fucking bitching already, good god =/

slaughtering is for twd, or private squad duels
twl is for intense, close matches.

from what u've said, let me ask you this, would you rather work hard and earn your money.. or beat up some old lady and steal her money?

Gemfire
04-17-2004, 11:57 AM
If TWL is all its cut out to be....It will be a learning experience for all squads who make it. So why deny other squads the chance to learn from their mistakes? Its not your fucking game now quit bitching, good god

wadi
04-17-2004, 11:58 AM
This thread has till I get home to not be a festering pile of regurgitated arguments and petty bitching. Constructive criticism is good, you can even be really angry about it, but this constant rehash of old old old arguments, and the petty squad quibbling makes me wretch. At least the basers are funny about it.

Clean it up, or it goes to trash talk.

Bigfoot
04-17-2004, 11:58 AM
lol who wouldn't beat up the old lady for her money, u fool hahahaha
as long as no one is looking :rolleyes:

Gemfire
04-17-2004, 12:02 PM
Heh, wadi...you forget....thats why rand amde it...to bitch about the squads like Lyssic etc...he should of known it would go to trash talk...theres noone(ok a few) that can just sit by and be bashed without saying a word...Maybe he should of made it in trash talk in the first place, since the intent was there =p

miss anne thrope
04-17-2004, 12:08 PM
$$ Gem who speakth the truth.

And lyssic officially takes no responsibility for any granny thieving that Big partakes in.

Bigfoot
04-17-2004, 12:17 PM
but but miss anne told me to :(
she was threatening to axe me if i don't rob the granny :confused:

Na$
04-17-2004, 12:20 PM
Didnt read the whole thread yet, but I saw something about BS beating us, yes they played us once. After that they refused everytime because they didnt have enough 'good' players online. I am not attacking BS, but dont be proud of beating us one out of one.

Na$
04-17-2004, 12:29 PM
And about some other squads, Mysticalz and Lyssic, just check ur twd record and stfu I guess..

Nethila
04-17-2004, 12:49 PM
however, for lyssic, this has being brought up by many of your squadmates, you've said that if you ever have 4 or 5 dd members on, you'd happy to face top squads. As from what i see on twd ladder, non of your match is against a high ranked squad except that one with DG. doesn't this show that you never have 4 or 5 dd members on at the same time? then why should you be in twl when you can never get 4 or 5 dd ppl on? answer that..

ANSWER MY QUESTION

Bigfoot
04-17-2004, 01:04 PM
hey nethila why do u care so much? do u want a tryout to lyssic that bad? hahahaaha :D we'll give u a 2 week trial if u want lol
do u check thise thread every 5mins or something? as i said earlier get a life

SnallTrippin
04-17-2004, 01:15 PM
We will play good squads. We are still in the developmental stage. Untill we do though, this thread is bs on both sides. So everyone stfu.

miss anne thrope
04-17-2004, 01:19 PM
Getting a tad sick of explaining the same things over and over to you, Neth. Do you have some kind of disorder that prevents you reading every thread that states the reason? Have your 3 braincells turned cannibal?

Of COURSE I have enough players on each night, else we wouldnt be DDing every night now, would we?
The fact of the matter is having a good enough lineup to challenge a "l33t" squad, and warming them up enough to know they'd do well. I have no particular fear of losing, and no lack of confidence in my players.

This squad isnt particularly old. Its taking time to sort my roster and players into a suitably formiddable force. I've told you I will be challenging higher squads more frequently now its been decided to compete in TWL, which before we had no such ambitions to do so. See full metals post for that, if you can manage the task of reading a relivant post.

I suggest you drop the subject, its getting old fast. Nothing can be settled form discussing it and shite talking, I give your squads enough respect not to slander you publicly and I'd appreciate you having the maturity level to do so also.

Nethila
04-17-2004, 01:20 PM
it just happens to be my reading week.. and im bored of studying

btw, you still haven't answered my question, or its just that my question totally stunt you? heh

miss anne thrope
04-17-2004, 01:25 PM
The squeak from the "vacant - places for rent" sign in your head is becoming all too audible.

Bigfoot
04-17-2004, 01:26 PM
dude read 1 post above u, u must be really blind, dunno how u even play ss. oh and with ur intelligence level i have no idea how u got into college, unless ur taking nursing studies lol. oh and for my reading week i went out and had fun with friends, getting pissed drunk and the good stuff. not like u who sits at his comp at home, bashes random squads then masterbate at gay porn, maybe rape the cat or something too. god know what u do :eek:

Gemfire
04-17-2004, 01:31 PM
OK, Neth. Maybe people...wont dd "good squads" because their good people are never on at the same time....You see...like elenya...we finally had some good people on at the same time...and we dd'd sk8, and pallies, etc...Sure, we have 4 or 5 on lots of times....are they good? theyre ok...could they win? no...could our best win? Possibly

Exiled Soul
04-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Whoa haven't been to forums in awhile. Here are my 2 cents.

Lyssic does not deserve to be in TWL.

1/ Squad was created to be a family type environment, which is why I joined, after elapsed self collapsed due to capt mismanagement I sought retirement only to find what lay on the other side wasn't much more than a can of beans. I believe at the time Lyssic would self justifiably laugh if any of its members even mentioned TWL.

2/ Squad has only succeeded through gaining of members that have over shadowed its original roster. Most of these came after I joined, not to say that I somehow influenced people to come. As I warned lyssic through its increasingly roster changes that people have only joined because of its rank in TWD, which logically means that if it should ever fall, players will leave, leaving the remaining original roster in bad shape. (Many original rosters have already left).

3/ Squad did not gain its position vie duels vs better squads. Where other squads may not be as highly ranked, it is intrisically wrong to beat out another valid hardtrying squad who does duel good squads on a frequant basis and loses because it takes to heart that its just practice for them. Lyssic may gain entry into TWL because of its duels vs crap squads. I would say that a squad ranked as Lyssic is, at least 1 out of 3 duels should be against people no more than 3 ranks below and any of the ranks above.

4/ TWL is pointless, if they should succeed in getting into it, lyssic will be stomped. And this isn't just a personal view, this is a view shared by many of the better duelers on the squad. We do not have the resources at this squad's disposal to properly handle more than 1 or 2 of the TWL squads. (Again TWL is still awhile away, roster changes can still be made however that still lends itself to problem #2)

5/ Inexperienced capts and assists. Many stupid arguments arise between some of the more expereienced members against the upper lvl management in the squad, this has ranged from bad recruiting to bad DDs. The management should try to stick to what it knows best, and that is not a hardcore DD competitive squad. I can only imagine this will get worse if Lyssic gains entry into TWL.

6/ Capt appears unstable. Some of you might know me from Azimuth, Mere, and Elapsed of which I've led, 2 of the squads were valid league worthy ones, and before elasped dissolved it was already listed as middle TWL squad. From this I speak of from experience, the capt fails to acknolwedge rising problems and tensions within the squad. As long as members attempt to impress her by the only way they know possible, things are fine. But a few are relegating her to no more than a sexual object, which she allows herself to be. As well lately, her influence over the members is dropping, she no longer attempts to personally recruit people or take as much action to do so. She does not seem to do any research of any sort from squads to people asking to join. She also does not take well to suggestions that people make, rather than going 'hmm....I'll consider it,' it is a flat out 'no'. As well, information handed over about another squad is typically unheard of anymore as I learned early on she does not know what to do about that information even if given to her.

7/ She does not like people who are good. Or 'elitists' it seems. Whether this is a personal vendetta of some sort, she seems carefully blind to the fact that is exactly what Lyssic is becoming. Internally it hasn't seemed to change, but to other squads, Lyssic is a bigmouthed whore who keeps begging for table scraps, and this I've heard from many other people. She does not attempt to control the few who reflect bad on the many, there is no form of discipline in the squad whatsoever.

8/ Squad doesn't even have the basic infrastructure, if you take a look on Lyssic rosters, it has 2 capt, and 2 assists (assists don't seem to do much at all nor does the other cap) Then take a look at all other league bound squads there is a simple difference that most of the other squads worthy of TWL have usually more than 1 capt and/or have assists that actually do something. Most of the pressure is put on the only availible capt, who has not yet attempted to enlarge the infrastructure to accommidate squad's needs.

I was one of the members who argued against the change, mainly because its trying to change a good thing to a frankenstine. If the burgoening of skill was a valid offset of its appeal then so be it, but don't fukn try to claim TWL. If they want TWL go to another squad, that was not what Lyssic was created for and ill prepared to do. Get high ranks as you wish, but don't claim TWL.

Exiled Soul
04-17-2004, 02:00 PM
As I wrote that I knew it was a one way ticket. Because a capt who doesn't like suggestions would naturally wouldn't like critism.

I stood up for the squad, but I'm tired with the bullshit. Criticism from a person with experience is the best way to learn wtf is wrong with your leadership methods AND CHANGE THEM. You will only learn from doing things the wrong way.

Most likely I'll be removed from the squad because I'm the only person on it who has the foresight to know its downfall and spoke up and out against its current trend.

Probably to discredit me, I'll be removed from squad, bet your 2 cents on it.

Exiled Soul
04-17-2004, 02:02 PM
12:00 PM PST I was removed.

Thank you all very much.

Oh one last thing, before I was removed anne spoke about me 'leaving the squad, then removing some ppl and replacing them with my own.' then saying 'naturally if he left they would leave too.'

Heres a surprise for ya, the only reason people would put people loyal to them on a squad is to gain power within it. I don't need such crude methods to take over a squad and run it. If I wanted to gain power and probably take it over I would have done it early on and it would already be under my control.

And no, I'm not that much of an asshole, I've been removed or left many squads in the past and I usually have no desire to create their downfall for doing so by removing those loyal to me and forcefully having them leave the squad as well.

3Stripes
04-17-2004, 02:07 PM
everything u said was exactly right exiled.

SnallTrippin
04-17-2004, 02:19 PM
Damnit Exiled, why the hell didn't you talk to my ass...

Nethila
04-17-2004, 02:30 PM
dude read 1 post above u, u must be really blind, dunno how u even play ss. oh and with ur intelligence level i have no idea how u got into college, unless ur taking nursing studies lol. oh and for my reading week i went out and had fun with friends, getting pissed drunk and the good stuff. not like u who sits at his comp at home, bashes random squads then masterbate at gay porn, maybe rape the cat or something too. god know what u do :eek:

anne didnt answer my question you dumbass
she said you have 4 or 5 ppl on at the same time and duel, and the problem is that they are not good enough to take on the good squads.
thats my question, if you never get 4 or 5 ppl on at the same time that are GOOD enough to take on top squads, how do plan to play in twl..

and btw bigfoot, i don't plan on wasting my parents money and get kicked out of university. maybe you are a rich spoiled kid, im not. i will go parties and get myself drunk after the exams knowing i did good in them.

Full Metal
04-17-2004, 02:31 PM
everything u said was exactly right exiled.

have fun warming the bench.

Nethila
04-17-2004, 02:31 PM
btw lyssic, all these personal insults just showed that you cant argue or defend yourself without improper language or insulting others.

Nethila
04-17-2004, 02:32 PM
have fun warming the bench.
as far as im concerned, stripes is a good wb and will start for shriek

Full Metal
04-17-2004, 02:33 PM
as far as im concerned, stripes is a good wb and will start for shriek

heh, no he won't.

he talks down to us, but the truth is he's not better than a good portion of our wb roster.

Bob (SRB)
04-17-2004, 02:34 PM
Ok i guess i will put my input in this thread. First of all i do think that Rand has a good point, but lets count up all the good competitive wb squads that will make twld. shriek, synd, pallies, diso, egyptian, dragonguard, -final-, rapid, sk8, grapevine, pirates and ancients. Now this is only 12 squads. These are the squads that will put up a fight and be competitive in twld. And if they really want to, they all will have no problem making it into TWL anyways. There are no other truly strong squads that can compete with these, except maybe melee. so that leaves 3 other squads in twld, which would probably be lyssic, british and avalonian anyways. So does it really matter what level they are on the ladder? After those 13 squads, British squad and avalonian are probably next in line for having talented wbs. Sorry, i dont really know about lyssic because ive never played them (BTW, thanks for nulling the game against rapid. I wasnt there, but having good sportsmanship is always great in this game).

So rand, unless i have missed some squads, i dont think complaining is necessary, because even if the system worked and all the best squads were in front, lyssic and ava and BS would probably make it in TWL as the three last place contenders anyways.

And to lyssic, i dont agree with you that TWL is a learning experience. TWD is the learning experience thats why you should practice playing all the tough squads there, because if you make it to TWL you are going to end up playing the best squads in TW anyways. As Da1 said, TWL is THE LEAGUE. It is where all the real competition takes place, so if you cant handle the tough competitive squads in the first place, then you are going to get destroyed in TWL. And chances are, a squad like lyssic going 0-10 in TWL is a pretty large possibility and that could ruin your whole squad. So if you guys really think you are cut out for TWL, you damn well better hope you are. Because when you go 0-10 or 1-9 your squad might not even survive.

Hopefully this long post cleared up most stuff, so there is no more arguing between the TWL vets and the lyssic players.

Bob (SRB)
04-17-2004, 02:36 PM
heh, no he won't.
Oh and as far as im concerned, hes a wb that could woop the shit out of you, so theres no need to put him down.

Full Metal
04-17-2004, 02:37 PM
[QUOTE=Bob (SRB)]avalonian are probably next in line for having talented wbs. Sorry, i dont really know about lyssic because ive never played them (BTW, thanks for nulling the game against rapid. I wasnt there, but having good sportsmanship is always great in this game).
QUOTE]

we've beaten Avalonian 3 out of our last 3 contests.

Full Metal
04-17-2004, 02:39 PM
Oh and as far as im concerned, hes a wb that could woop the shit out of you, so theres no need to put him down.

you're not concerned, and you're wrong.

he's put us down, and he isn't up there. so as far as i'm concerned, that benchwarmer can shut the fuck up.

Bob (SRB)
04-17-2004, 02:43 PM
you're not concerned, and you're wrong.

he's put us down, and he isn't up there. so as far as i'm concerned, that benchwarmer can shut the fuck up.

full metal, you probably didnt get exactly what i said. Even if he is a benchwarmer for shriek, hes still ON shriek. And hes a far better than anyone on a squad like lyssic. Im not trying to put lyssic down with that comment, but it is the truth. IF lyssic players were better then him then they would probably be on shriek and he wouldnt.

Exiled Soul
04-17-2004, 02:47 PM
(BTW, thanks for nulling the game against rapid. I wasnt there, but having good sportsmanship is always great in this game).

Only diewing and myself were the only 2 that wanted to nullify the game by the way. The action on our behest was only considered when we spammed our chat with arguements and someone in management caved in.

Jason
04-17-2004, 02:49 PM
Newbie DD squads are a dime a dozen. Who fucking cares, honestly? Let them play who they want. If they get in TWL, they get in. If they lose hardcore and dissolve, too bad. If they lose hardcore and don't dissolve, they'll be better next year. Either way, every new squad consisting of relatively new players generally starts out slow. What the fuck is wrong with that? Fucking christ, the TWD/TWL system is just like virtually any sport in the world. There are good teams, and there are shitty teams. That's the way it works. Deal.

miss anne thrope
04-17-2004, 02:59 PM
The fact that youd be unprofessional enough to view such intimate opinion on your squad on a public forum says enough about your loyalty then anything I could say would. I axed you for more then this pathetic act of definance against me, and I shant be discussing the matter any more on a public board.

Deal with it.

SnallTrippin
04-17-2004, 03:26 PM
...I'm better then plenty o pplz on Shriek...pffsha.

Full Metal
04-17-2004, 03:42 PM
full metal, you probably didnt get exactly what i said. Even if he is a benchwarmer for shriek, hes still ON shriek. And hes a far better than anyone on a squad like lyssic. Im not trying to put lyssic down with that comment, but it is the truth. IF lyssic players were better then him then they would probably be on shriek and he wouldnt.

you're wrong. you dont even know who's on lyssic, and you've admitted that you know nothing about us, so how the fuck would you know?

you're talking out of your ass. I've played vs. Stripes before, and he isn't shit hot, and there are quite a few better players than him on our squadron.

3Stripes
04-17-2004, 03:46 PM
im not putting lyssic down, i dont have anything against lyssic, i just agree with exiled.

and full metal, i do start for shriek, and yes i could beat you with ease. you need to chill out a bit too bro, lol, damn

also, when have i ever played you before... ive never even see you around

Displaced
04-17-2004, 03:46 PM
its funny that you consider yourself to be in the same league as Stripes. But keep thinking that, itl be nice to see shriek deflate that bubble come TWL.

im drukn
04-17-2004, 03:50 PM

I agree. Name 3-4 other squads that are gonna miss out on TWL because these 'shitty' squads are gonna get in? You can't. There's no elite replacements. The pool of elite players in Trench Wars is limited so not every squad is going to be good. Instead of making this post about bad squads getting in... a better argument would've been to lower the # of squads getting in which would weed out most of these 'shitty' squads that you're bitching about Randedl.

This whole topic is pointless.

Btw... Brit squad, stop mentioning beating Rapid in every other post. You didn't... at least not after the reset when people actually started to care. If you did, it was before, gj u guys own like mad.

Displaced
04-17-2004, 03:53 PM
if we decreased the number of squads in twld to say 14, thered be 1 "shitty" squad left. we dont want them to go 0-10, let a few more in so that they have some chance of going 1-9.

3Stripes
04-17-2004, 03:57 PM
haha, this thread is pretty pointless

TajaUk
04-17-2004, 04:49 PM
Newbie DD squads are a dime a dozen. Who fucking cares, honestly? Let them play who they want. If they get in TWL, they get in. If they lose hardcore and dissolve, too bad. If they lose hardcore and don't dissolve, they'll be better next year. Either way, every new squad consisting of relatively new players generally starts out slow. What the fuck is wrong with that? Fucking christ, the TWD/TWL system is just like virtually any sport in the world. There are good teams, and there are shitty teams. That's the way it works. Deal.

Spot on.

K2Grey
04-17-2004, 05:10 PM
Stripes is alot better than anyone on Lyssic.

SnallTrippin
04-17-2004, 05:18 PM
Stripes is alot better than anyone on Lyssic.
You're obviously confused.

Da1andonly
04-17-2004, 05:18 PM
The best guy on Lyssic would be Commodore Pickle. Oldschool guy

Capital Knockers
04-17-2004, 06:15 PM

Agreed, i wish he came on more than once a week :P

This thing has gone pretty far, and Jason is dead on. I dont want any shit with anyone, so if we make TWL, see ya there. If we don't see ya somewhere else. Hf, and gl to all.

Due
04-17-2004, 06:22 PM
it is sad to say but bs got some good ppl on there squad. not much tro i think 5 ppl, just enough for a twl lineup.

Nethila
04-17-2004, 06:30 PM
see? this is the kind of attitude people hate and thats why you have everyone against your squad now

all stripes said was hes agreeing with exiled, and 4 of your squadmates jump on the gun and start trashing him. ya, nice attitude.

Due
04-17-2004, 06:36 PM
BS need to grow up.

thoes ppl will nvr accept our challenging & we are on the same time line like them.

enough sad

a2m+
04-17-2004, 06:53 PM
my last post in this thread:

1. commodore pickle is the man and bigfoots pretty cool too :p
2. lyssic definately has potential but all you guys need to learn how to stfu and just play. trash talking and defending your squad are part of the game but when you start spending more time on the forums than you do in the game it starts to get bad
3. snail trippin or whatever his name is needs to stfu. i dont care if you think your better than half our roster. theres a reason they're in shriek and your not. i dont care if you can beat stripes one on one or me one or one or anyone one on one. one on one means shit, this is 5 on 5. whoever can vulch the most and stay alive is the best. i used to think "i'm better than all these people on so and so squad" back in the day too but you dont realize that means shit. theres a reason your still on a bottom feeding squad and its not because you havent "been noticed" yet

SnallTrippin
04-17-2004, 06:54 PM
Neth, learn to count. Or understand the written word a bit better...

EDIT- Answer to a2m, yea...and that I never DDed t'all because I didn't give a shit...but I can team fight almost as well, and while it is alot diff then one on one i'm learning it, team fighting is a hell of alot more fun, but anyway, mostly, fook off. EDITEDIT- I can dodge better...pffsha. Lol. God I need a drink

Epinephrine
04-17-2004, 07:52 PM
People generally are afraid to play us it's sorta sad. We ask everyone and they refuse to play. Thanks to Tanked for having the balls to play us today and beating us too.

-Epi

lunch3
04-17-2004, 09:02 PM
Well Tanked sortof did pick and choose matches but not anymore now that they are safe for passage into tournament now. They have bded some good squads also like Melee, A-S, Shrieked, and RB in a very close game. They are (or were) just playing the games safe, but not cheaply like some other squads, and they are active too. Good luck to them in twlb and twlj....even though they stole some of our members, grrr, but they deserve to particiapte in my book.

To other new squads, especially in basing, good luck, we need some added competition. Just playing many games should be enough to get into tournament. I hope you guys succeed and not for Rand's reason for showing flaws in twd ladders, because there isn't any major ones. Motivation and dedication should be added alongside with the quality of skillness in deciding entries. People who want to get into tournament more than others should be given that chance.

Gemfire
04-17-2004, 10:32 PM
Um...regarding the whole 3Stripes thing...Just because your better than people on Shriek...doesnt mean you have to be on a better squad...the FAMILY squad...have FRIENDS on a squad, so why LEAVE that squad? Its the same as why "vets" will leave good squads and join a maybe only top 20 squad instead of a top 10...friendship can play a big role in what squad you enter(if you arent playing to just be the best, in which case, GO GET SOME SUN)

sorry for any typos, i was righting this kind of fast =p

Nethila
04-17-2004, 11:37 PM
ya, but do lyssic ppl have the right to start trashing stripes just because stripes agreed with exiled?

btw anne, from what i know of exiled, he's a legit person and i won't mind at having him as a squadmate. he was my cap before in azimuth and hes a good leader. you should know, disagreeing with his own squad doesnt mean he's not loyal to you people. i was cap of melee and i have disgreed with many decisions, i even bashed the other caps, but you don't see me getting the axe. you are totally confusing whats loyal, and right or wrong.
i can gurantee every person playing this game had a disagreement with his/her own squad at some point, and the argument can go on for days even weeks.

ps - this will be my last post on this thread, its turning pointless trying to argue with a bunch of people who just don't listen. have fun in twl, if you make it. since this season is ruined anyways.

Capital Knockers
04-17-2004, 11:39 PM
ya, but do lyssic ppl have the right to start trashing stripes just because stripes agreed with exiled?

btw anne, from what i know of exiled, he's a legit person and i won't mind at having him as a squadmate. he was my cap before in azimuth and hes a good leader. you should know, disagreeing with his own squad doesnt mean he's not loyal to you people. i was cap of melee and i have disgreed with many decisions, i even bashed the other caps, but you don't see me getting the axe. you are totally confusing whats loyal, and right or wrong.
i can gurantee every person playing this game had a disagreement with his/her own squad at some point, and the argument can go on for days even weeks.

Not wanting to get into anything here, but to my knowledge, exiled was axed for more than just what was said here. Anne just hasn't posted anything other than what she did.

Exiled Soul
04-18-2004, 12:36 AM
Well as far as I understood it was just for pointing out that Anne is less than perfect. I'm not saying I am, but I was given years of chances to clean up the worst, and I was spotting some and giving helpful advice on how Anne could clean up her act rather than failing and learning from failures.

As to anything else, I dunno you would need to get back to anne on that. And as to question my remarks, I hope lyssic remembers my solilquey on recruiting, as well Anne has made it clear that what I said was considered 'questionably valid' of which I cannot think of once where I have delibrately failed to address some subject with upmost honesty and solve the problem in the simplest manner possible.

Epinephrine
04-18-2004, 01:51 AM
I axed you for more then this pathetic act of definance against me, and I shant be discussing the matter any more on a public board.

Oh my that's classic. Nothing like airing your dirty laundry on a public forum wheeeee.

-Epi

Capital Knockers
04-18-2004, 02:01 AM
Well as far as I understood it was just for pointing out that Anne is less than perfect. I'm not saying I am, but I was given years of chances to clean up the worst, and I was spotting some and giving helpful advice on how Anne could clean up her act rather than failing and learning from failures.

As to anything else, I dunno you would need to get back to anne on that. And as to question my remarks, I hope lyssic remembers my solilquey on recruiting, as well Anne has made it clear that what I said was considered 'questionably valid' of which I cannot think of once where I have delibrately failed to address some subject with upmost honesty and solve the problem in the simplest manner possible.

Well either way, not up to me. I wish you luck with Azimuth.. i think thats how its spelt, and have fun with TW.

wadi
04-18-2004, 03:11 AM
Hey look I'm back! Lessseeeee.

intrasquad beef (not really a TWL thing either).
Fight between 3stripe and a bunch of lyssic people.
Lunch3 talking about taknked in basing(wtf?).
annnd epinephrine heckling from the side lines.

Moved to TRASH TALK

An UnKnOwN KiLLa
04-18-2004, 11:16 AM
HEY KLONKERS! :D

Ekko
04-18-2004, 12:52 PM
True we haven't played as many higher ranked squads, but we compete often with people closer to our level, such as Avalonian, PUMA and etc. They have some good wbs on their squads.

Like Full said, we will play better squads as we get better oursleves. I mean isn't it refreshing to know that instead of some 2 week old quickly put together squad making TWL, then dissolving a week in. That a squad like ours, which is a lot more stable, and will play the entire thing, win or loose, is getting in?

Im no player expert Rand, but i can tell which player are better wbs and stuff on GV. We've gotten alot of members and stuff lately, we're just trying to get use to dding together and such. We will dd GV before TWL.. i promise ok? :P Even if its just me and a random 3, it shall be done!

Before I read any further... oh God 4 more pages... I think its funny how Lyssic and etc.. are like don't group us with Ava OMG!! DON'T WE OWN THEM! Right and I notice all the lyssic posters have like 3 posts most likely all from this topic *rolls eyes* Ok so you beat us twice... good job? I applaud you, I also applaud Barbershop and Kellogg's who have also beaten us:) Does that mean you're better than us? LOLOLOLOL you think about it:P Ava plays hard squads in dds all the time and we always dd when we have 4 online :) but honestly Lyssic when I accepted you I was like EZ points EZ newbs which you were 2 me 15-10 15-8 and 13-10 and I'm not even in the top half of our squads wbs and then I go check out your roster and you were playing the best damn wbs on your squad so it was funny to see how 4 basers from Ava can provide difficulty for Lyssics best line and its funny to see how you think you are better than us when you never accept our challenges and only challenge us with your best on.

So everyone group Avalonian into this newb squad group that doesn't deserve TWL go ahead but we don't have enough elite squads so we need newb squads to fill the last spots so stop whining unless you can name a squad that deserves it more than us? Point is these squads Avalonian, Lyssic, um.. the rest are the best of the newbs and we will get better and by next season I bet one of these squads that you included in your newb list will be one of the squads in your lists of "oh yea they'll get in np"

BTW Avalonian dds good squads and bad and we still manage to keep our rank steady if we didn't dd potential threats we would be ranked number 1 right now, k thnx. Just had to post that cuz Lyssic makes me laugh... :)

Ekko
04-18-2004, 01:08 PM
Ok I'm done reading this thread... I don't know why Rand made this thread its stupid. IMO BS shouldn't be listed. Call Ava new I guess we are new but don't think you can beat us 50-20 thats just stupid, recently Ava has started basing a little more so we have a roster of half basers and half warbirds so if a squad like Lyssic beats us well good job:) but I'm just saying come TWL when we actually have scheduled games we will be a tad bit harder to rape. BTW I could careless about TWLD I'm just looking forward to TWLB.

Bob (SRB)
04-18-2004, 02:09 PM
i looked at the lyssic roster and only diewing and zengrath, and maybe azn-luck (hes some guy that was on DG but he uses a different name) could even COMPARE to stripes. Full Metal, just because you are the cap of your squad, you shouldnt go making outrageous claims that lots of your players are better than someone on shriek. Because seriously if you make it into TWL and end up playing Shriek, with stripes as a starter, you will probably go back on what you said.

Mr. Peanuts
04-18-2004, 03:02 PM
Azn-Luck AKA Alpha-Shai - leader of my first squad Alpha-Star, was a very talented player back when I knew him.

SnallTrippin
04-18-2004, 03:05 PM
i looked at the lyssic roster and only diewing and zengrath, and maybe azn-luck (hes some guy that was on DG but he uses a different name) could even COMPARE to stripes.
I disagree. But seriously, we have rehashed this like 50 times...let the thread die..or someone talk about somthing interesting..like...bunnies..or kitties..er..I mean cars..or somtihng..

RATTY...
04-18-2004, 08:06 PM
Isn't my panda super-cute??? :D

Randedl
04-18-2004, 10:07 PM
why my thread get moved? :( i forgot about it

Commodore Pickle
04-18-2004, 10:19 PM
Okay. And here I said I wasn't going to post anything any more.

To whoever it was that said that all we can do is curse and swear, please see my previous post on this thread. Edify thyself, then massage my feet; they hurt.

Now I shall get to the real "meat and potatoes" of this here post: mandatory shout-outs!!111@

Awww... I'm sorry bro, I forgot to mention you earlier. Da1andonly is a newb. <3 (I kid because I care)

Agreed, i wish he came on more than once a week :P
Capital is a newb, too. <3 Many apologies, my computer's power supply died, then I went to California for 9 days, then I got back and found out that the power supply took the motherboard with it... well, I'm back up and running now 'cept that it looks like the blessed power supply took my Western Digital Special Edition hard drive, too... so Windows is non-operational. I'm working on fixing it. Right now I'm in Linux.

1. commodore pickle is the man and bigfoots pretty cool too
I said it before and I'll say it again. a2m+ is a newb, <3. How ya doing, homes? I remember when you were one of the CA then Digressed hotshots. Oh, memories... let's sit down and swap stories sometime.

I'd respond/reply to the rest of this thread, but it's really quite repetitive, monotonous, tedious and insipid. Yes some of those words _are_ redundant, but you have to admit they look good; all dressed up and such.

Peace.

Commodore Pickle
04-18-2004, 10:43 PM
Sorry, this just caught my eye.

... True we haven't played as many higher ranked squads, but we compete often with people closer to our level, such as Avalonian, PUMA and etc. They have some good wbs on their squads... Before I read any further... oh God 4 more pages... I think its funny how Lyssic and etc.. are like don't group us with Ava OMG!! DON'T WE OWN THEM! Right and I notice all the lyssic posters have like 3 posts most likely all from this topic *rolls eyes*

I'm sorry. Is that meant to be some form of insult? "OMG WTF U R GHEY U DONT POST IN EV3RITHRED HAHaHAHAhahahahahhahaha"
Good job Forrest. I know I'm feeling the burn. Truth be told, I forgot these silly forums even existed till I got linked; yes by my squadies and regarding this thread. The rest of the TW forums are trivial to me, I'm unconcerned about what is going on because I really don't care or play any more.

It's good that you've found meaning in your life trolling Trench Wars forums. More power to ya, you've proven that not all disaffected youth commit suicide. Some play games from the early 1990's. Others _CHAT_ about playing games from the early 1990's.

And as a last note, I don't remember people saying "DONT GROUP US WITH AVA OMG"... in fact, the very post you quoted (but I guess you can't read it all. I feel sorry for you, being dyslexic and all) says "squads around our own level like avalonian..."
See? You fail man... try reading a post before quoting it k thx.

a2m+
04-19-2004, 01:25 AM
did relish make you come back again? :P

sexy wooden spoon
04-19-2004, 02:22 AM
stripes>lyssic

destroy
04-19-2004, 02:59 AM
OK, First of all, anyone who says that Lyssic doesn't deserve a spot in TWL because they will get stomped, will shut the fuck up from now on. If that were so, then no squads other than -Final- and Syndicate should play in TWL.

Lyssic and its people have the right to play TWD and I hope they can make it to TWL, so I can take them 1v5 like I did with Ruby versus Supremacy 2 years ago.

Second of all, who said that Stripes was good? I fucking laughed my ass off when he got into -Final- and I aired out my opinions to Disq. He agreed with me but this time FieryFire was calling the shots. The newb ended up leaving for a lesser team, so no loss on that one.

Third of all, why hasn't Randedl been punished for his utterly insulting post towards all the other teams fighting for the last spots in TWL? Who gives a shit if Lyssic doesn't wanna play Grapevine, go challenge someone else. There's more than 60 squads on the TWD charts, you're bound to find other people to play against.

And finally, if Lyssic doesn't wanna play versus average teams it's their loss. Even if you lose 50-0 it's always good to get beaten. It can teach you what to avoid next time.

I should be given a trophy for all the sense I have just made.

Amok
04-19-2004, 04:56 AM
I should be given a trophy for all the sense I have just made.

http://www.clamswansports.com/funny%20stuff/dildotrophy.jpg

Congratulations!

Noah
04-19-2004, 07:46 AM
rand has my full support

Commodore Pickle
04-19-2004, 10:50 AM
did relish make you come back again? :P
Nah. Relish is of the retired and he couldn't care less whether or not I play. Lyssic's owner made me come back. So I gave it a bit of effort, trying to log on at least once a week. Dead computers and vacations killed that idea, though.

Dim
04-19-2004, 12:12 PM
my squad plays when we have ppl on, it's why we lose alot, who cares?

for you to say "why would we play you when we have no chance of winning", it is the unwritten duty of "top" twd squads to stop picking games and just play everybody. if every squad just played games they knew they would win then nobody would play twd at all?

how about all those squads that all of you beat on? i'm sure they don't enjoy losing either, doesn't mean they are going to hide and not play. i would rather see the less squads who play everybody than the squads who only play those aforementioned lesser squads.

my squad will make twld, i don't care where we finish in twd. but this season will be very sad if half of the squads in twld don't deserve their spot.

this part is to lyssic: you say that you play anybody, you say that you will beat my squad, you keep talking and. . . you never play. you are definately talking enough, now walk the walk.

i have no problem if these squads do what they do in twd. however, if they make twl then there is a huge problem.

These people aren't cheats, they're just more tactically advanced than you. Why play good squads when you don't have to, it doesn't make sense.

Ekko
04-19-2004, 06:45 PM
Sorry, this just caught my eye.

I'm sorry. Is that meant to be some form of insult? "OMG WTF U R GHEY U DONT POST IN EV3RITHRED HAHaHAHAhahahahahhahaha"
Good job Forrest. I know I'm feeling the burn. Truth be told, I forgot these silly forums even existed till I got linked; yes by my squadies and regarding this thread. The rest of the TW forums are trivial to me, I'm unconcerned about what is going on because I really don't care or play any more.

It's good that you've found meaning in your life trolling Trench Wars forums. More power to ya, you've proven that not all disaffected youth commit suicide. Some play games from the early 1990's. Others _CHAT_ about playing games from the early 1990's.

And as a last note, I don't remember people saying "DONT GROUP US WITH AVA OMG"... in fact, the very post you quoted (but I guess you can't read it all. I feel sorry for you, being dyslexic and all) says "squads around our own level like avalonian..."
See? You fail man... try reading a post before quoting it k thx.

Nice you pull the life comments:P So what if I play a game from the 1990's 2 hours a day and I visit the forum sometimes... its a hobby, what else shall I do right after school or if nothing goods on tv and its too late to do anything. Play TW is my anwser to boredom. You think you're funny using suicide? I've never been suicidal but i've been affected by suicide and its a real issue that shouldn't be used to burn someone in a petty argument over this 2d game from the 1990's so I suggest you watch what you're posting, because you look like a jackass.

See if "dont group us with ava omg" was in the quote box it would be a quote I was just too lazy to find the post but upon posting I recall that someone from Lyssic said something like that, again I don't feel like going through 4 pages to prove my point so you've won this argument, I bow to your superior intelligence *rolls eyes* Being serious now I'm not suicidal or dyslexic and if you go find a dictionary and look up the meanings of quote,exaggeration, oh and don't forget jackass.

Da1andonly
04-20-2004, 06:02 AM
If that were so, then no squads other than -Final- and Syndicate should play in TWL.

Plus a handful of other squads, which you seem to fail to notice.

Commodore Pickle
04-20-2004, 10:14 AM
Nice you pull the life comments:P ... You think you're funny using suicide? I've never been suicidal but i've been affected by suicide and its a real issue that shouldn't be used to burn someone in a petty argument over this 2d game from the 1990's so I suggest you watch what you're posting, because you look like a jackass.

I bow to your superior intelligence *rolls eyes* Being serious now I'm not suicidal or dyslexic and if you go find a dictionary and look up the meanings of quote,exaggeration, oh and don't forget jackass.

I find it both entertaining and comical that you would try to pull the "holier than thou" routine. It's pretty standardized nowadays. Here's the play-by-play breakdown:

Subject A makes rude generalizations about Party A.
Subject B, a member of Party A completely pwnz Subject A.
Subject A, looking like a fool, pretends to be a Frenchman and retreats behind the specious assumption that the onslaught by Subject B was entirely without cause, justification or provocation. Subject A implies that he is morally superior.
Subject B laughs and then walks away because having a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed is no fun at all.

So... I guess my part now is the laughter.
*Hahahahahahah rotflmao rofl rewfl lololol."

Speaking of being petty, do you read what you write? Maybe you should. 'Cause your hypocrisy is nothing more than humorous.

Laters, hon. Much love.
*Walks away*

SnallTrippin
04-20-2004, 01:35 PM
You know, the French are some of the best chefs in the world..

Commodore Pickle
04-20-2004, 02:06 PM
You know, the French are some of the best chefs in the world..
True that. Maybe Ekko should quit his bitchin', get in the kitchen and make me a ... souffl'e.

Adeon
04-20-2004, 03:50 PM
I find it both entertaining and comical that you would try to pull the "holier than thou" routine. It's pretty standardized nowadays.
Tragically, the "i have a life and am cool" routine doesn't exactly ooze with inspired originality, either.

Commodore Pickle
04-20-2004, 05:36 PM
Tragically, the "i have a life and am cool" routine doesn't exactly ooze with inspired originality, either.
L33t. I don't quite remember saying that, but whatever. I wasn't implementing any "routine" as a defense against being pwned. In fact, I've erected no facades. My previous statement still stands.
Sorry, snookums. Much love.

Adeon
04-20-2004, 07:42 PM
...I'm unconcerned about what is going on because I really don't care or play any more.

It's good that you've found meaning in your life trolling Trench Wars forums. More power to ya, you've proven that not all disaffected youth commit suicide. Some play games from the early 1990's. Others _CHAT_ about playing games from the early 1990's. I don't quite remember Ekko saying "I am holier than thou" either.. does it matter?

Commodore Pickle
04-20-2004, 10:46 PM
Nice you pull the life comments:P ... You think you're funny using suicide? I've never been suicidal but i've been affected by suicide and its a real issue that shouldn't be used...
^^ Holier than thou at its finest.

... The rest of the TW forums are trivial to me, I'm unconcerned about what is going on because I really don't care or play any more...
^^ Truth in utterance.

You see, Ekko used the number of our postings, or lack thereof, as a subject for disparaging remark. I explained that my lack of posting is due solely to my lack of concern for Trench Wars.

It's really too bad that 1) you have to make it your own argument; 2) you fail at said argument; and lastly 3) that you would disallow me the chance at rebutting his statement in all fairness.

By doing so (rebutting his statement) I'm exercising my prerogative, to respond to his remark with explanation. His response, however, had no such goal. He merely blew more hot air. I suppose that the delineating factor here (rebuttal as opposed to being obtuse) is too finite for you to perceive. Thank you for your input, but please in the future don't be stupid. Much love.

My professional recommendation for the both of you is a liberal dosage of Midol(r), I've heard it helps with the bloating.

Torn Wing
04-20-2004, 10:58 PM
You only get better by defeat. If you win all of your games you never learn different ways to play, Thats why if you are at the top you have to play AT THE TOP. Mysticalz doesnt play anyoen under rank 50. I really think TWL should be ocmpletely invite only, and TWL ops should only invite squads that have proven that they can hold their own.

Adeon
04-21-2004, 04:54 PM
You overestimate how much I actually care about standing in the way of you satisfying your overblown ego and putting this "disaffected youth" in his place. My point, rebutting yours, was that he never actually said "I am holier than thou", just as you never actually said "I have a life and am cool". Neither was literally stated, but both were equally transparent. It's convenient that you only quoted the top portion of what you said, and had nothing for the bottom part, which is where the "I have a life and am cool" really kicks in.
These are clearly derogatory statements which, in its most basic form, implies that anyone who engages in these activities (everyone here) has no life, and thus you are cooler than them, because you don't do it (even though you, yourself, are here.. more on that later). It is no less of a tired tactic than what Ekko did. Trust me, you don't impress anyone with this.

You did, in fact, come here to "_CHAT_ about playing games from the early 1990's" (which it is not, but we'll put that aside). If you consider it a pathetic activity of disaffected youth, and you wish not to be part of it, then I suggest you just leave now, because every post makes you more hypocritical. Unless, perhaps, you would like to admit to being a part of said disaffected youth, yourself?

Adeon
04-21-2004, 05:14 PM
At any rate, to tangent back on topic here..

I don't see what is so inherently wrong about having good teams and lesser teams in a league.. and I certainly don't see how it "destroys" it. Virtually all major competitive leagues have these teams. NBA: Lakers vs. Clippers, NHL: Red Wings vs. Blue Jackets, MLB: Yankees vs. Devil Rays, NFL: (a bit more parody among the "best" teams with the salary cap there, but you still have long-time crappy teams like the Bengals, Cardinals.. Chargers >.< .. expansion Texans, etc.). These matchups are often jokes, but they're there, and occasionally there's some upsets, which is fun to see.

But that's what playoffs are for, to seperate the two, then start bearing down against the best squads. I think there's way too much overreacting in this regard here. If you want the best and only the best, have 4-squad leagues. See how much fun that is.

Commodore Pickle
04-22-2004, 12:03 AM
I'll dissect your post and respond to each item specifically.

You overestimate how much I actually care about standing in the way of you satisfying your overblown ego and putting this "disaffected youth" in his place.
Mmm... but yet here you are. And the pavement says it's the sky. Go you, and your logic. You've overwhelmed me.

It's convenient that you only quoted the top portion of what you said, and had nothing for the bottom part, which is where the "I have a life and am cool" really kicks in. These are clearly derogatory statements which, in its most basic form, implies that anyone who engages in these activities (everyone here) has no life, and thus you are cooler than them, because you don't do it (even though you, yourself, are here.. more on that later).
Mmm... your inference is not my implication. To wit, I never said that because I'm not you I am cool. Though I am. More on that later. I can understand why you'd be so offended by the notion that people who idly peruse TW forums are lame... Look at how much time you've spent posting here. Honestly though, you'll notice I called my friends, who I know have played for more than enough years to qualify as veterans, newbies. It's ironic (use a dictionary if you don't get that) and more to the point, satirical.

You did, in fact, come here to "_CHAT_ about playing games from the early 1990's" (which it is not, but we'll put that aside).
Where to begin, oh where to begin. Okay, firstly:
Yes, I am here... glad you noticed that. However you are mistaken, I'm not talking about the game. I was defending a group of people against another group of people. I can only hope that you see the difference. Then I taunted a kid. It was fun.
And secondly:
SubSpace is a game from the early 1990's. Sorry if you don't know this. Originally called "Sniper", it was conceived in 1994. SubSpace itself was released as Beta in 1996, then released Retail to the public as version 1.32 in 1997. Box contents: Unofficial Strategy Guide, cardboard CD case, mini-guide, CD.
Either way, Sniper is from 1994. And SubSpace is Sniper. And 4 is less than 5, making it the first half of the 199th decade. Ergo, early 1990's. But there, now I have talked about the game and so I am a hypocrite. Which I'll admit. But that doesn't change the fact that you're being asinine and acting ignorant/obtuse in order to win. Nice concept, poorly executed. K thx.

It is no less of a tired tactic than what Ekko did. Trust me, you don't impress anyone with this.
Please stop thinking so highly of yourself. If your opinion mattered to me, I'd realize I'm a pathetic shell of a man and commit suicide by stabbing myself repeatedly in the eye with a fork. Get over yourself. I don't care about you.
You may respond "Then why are you writing a reply to what I said?"
The answer being, because I can. While you yourself are boring, argumentation is a fun recreational activity which I engage in as frequently as possible. Sorry you didn't know. Hope that that cleared things up. By the way, have you, in your 732 postings on this forum, found solace in your vacant life? I hope you have.

Much love to the masses,
Pickle.

P.S. If you want to kiss me so badly, why don't you just do it? All of this beating around the bush is getting tedious and tiring. uNf. You know I love you.

Amok
04-22-2004, 12:51 AM
Jesus, what a wank. This guy sounds like Sirius. (That's not a compliment)

Adeon
04-22-2004, 03:37 AM
i-ro-ny pl. i-ro-nies n. a 34 year old man who, by his own words, derives pleasure from the taunting of children on Internet gaming forums, and proceeds to manifest his social superiority

Master BUB
04-22-2004, 08:00 AM
Suck it up bitch the "shitty" squads deserve a chance too

Commodore Pickle
04-22-2004, 08:44 AM
i-ro-ny pl. i-ro-nies n. a 34 year old man who, by his own words, derives pleasure from the taunting of children on Internet gaming forums, and proceeds to manifest his social superiority

LoL I'm 19.
My lexical abilities are matched by your own, does that make you 34 years old?

Anyway, I don't know who Sirius is, but you guys have absolutely no tolerance for facetious mockery. Hugest uptight people ever. Go win elim and alleviate some of that pent up social angst.

Edit: And I noticed by the way that Adeon jumped in between me and Ekko that he does the same thing I do. Only with less provocation. So what have I done to gain his eternal ire? Just the fact that I do it better. Much love. UnF. ^_^

Facetious
04-22-2004, 11:16 AM
Jesus, what a wank. This guy sounds like Sirius. (That's not a compliment)

Except he's actually capable of making a point.

Adeon
04-22-2004, 03:09 PM
LoL I'm 19.
My lexical abilities are matched by your own, does that make you 34 years old?
From your forum profile:

Birthday:
April 20, 1970

That aside, though, I suppose at the age of 19, it is still socially admirable to get your kicks by taunting children on Internet gaming forums.

At any rate, do stop flattering yourself. If you actually had my eternal ire, I would have spent hours dissecting your post, responding to each item specifically in a point-by-point rebuttal, complete with snide remarks, taunts of your linguistic comprehension (which I would deem patently inferior for no factual reason), and some additional crude, baseless assumptions of character for good measure.

But as you can see, that is obviously not the case. I still love ya, sexi, dont worries UnF uNf (<-- "fun" backwards ;) heeheehee) ^_^_^_^"

Bai bai 4 now sweetcakes ^_- ,
Addie

Stabwound
04-22-2004, 03:14 PM
unf isn't fun backwards.

Adeon
04-22-2004, 03:22 PM
Well it is fun.. you just have to try different positions..mmmmm ;)

Clichy
04-23-2004, 01:15 AM
Well, after reading your post I realized you didnt read the puma thread.

You wont have to worry about that "shitty squad" making it because they are banned from TWL.

why are they banned?

MusLimStuDiO1
04-23-2004, 11:37 AM
I think the official banishment was for "Too many double squadders"

IVelocityI
04-24-2004, 12:05 AM

GO LYSSIC GO
Avalonian can own some of the "Elite" squads

Commodore Pickle
04-24-2004, 12:23 AM
From your forum profile:

Birthday:
April 20, 1970

That aside, though, I suppose at the age of 19, it is still socially admirable to get your kicks by taunting children on Internet gaming forums.

At any rate, do stop flattering yourself. If you actually had my eternal ire, I would have spent hours dissecting your post, responding to each item specifically in a point-by-point rebuttal, complete with snide remarks, taunts of your linguistic comprehension (which I would deem patently inferior for no factual reason), and some additional crude, baseless assumptions of character for good measure.

I note two points.
For the former, honey child, I do apologize profusely. I forgot about my profile. See, the 1970 is from the UNIX apoc. There, I changed it to be fully congruous with that magnificent manifestation of technical glory (January 1, 1970.)

For the latter, I said that your lexical abilities were a match for my own. This is a taunt? I do believe I take exception to that, if you believe my proclamation of propinquity in proficiency to be a "taunt." I'm hurt. Secondly, it did not take me anywhere near one hour, let alone several. As for my "baseless" assumptions of character, when I said that you had no tolerance for facetiousness I am speaking from experience. I cite this thread as corroborating evidence. It is noted that in this newest iteration you at least showed _some_ sense of humor. And as a last point, you did not (as is your wont) respond to my assertion that you put yourself between me and Ekko in a manner much like my own, sans invitation or reason. Is this because it is true, as is intuitively obvious to anyone reading this thread?
If you would but respond to my points instead of resorting to sarcasm (the defense of a weak mind), it'd be greatly appreciated sweet babe. I might even give you a dollar. Remember, that's TWENTY minutes of long distance if you dial 10-10-220, and just seven cents a minute after that!

With all of that aside... monkeys like cheese on stilts.

Edit: I forgot to write "minutes" after "TWENTY". I'm a fool Despears.

Commodore Pickle
04-24-2004, 12:29 AM
You know what, though?
I'm getting bored with this petty banter merely because it succeeds in little more than idle repetition.
The way I see it, I'll say something I believe to be clever, and you will ignore that and respond with something you believe to be clever.
I'll respond to your response with something clever, and you'll reply but not respond to my response to your response.... with something clever.

It's really not clever at all. We could keep this up ad infinitum. But we'd both end up looking like asses, despite who "wins."

I hereby suggest a mutual withdrawal of arms. We'll declare this thread to be a DMZ and leave well enough alone. If, however, you choose to shunt this chance of peace, do know that we will be continuing this effort long into the foreseeable future.

So. No winners. A simple draw. Agreed? <3

Amok
04-24-2004, 02:37 AM
Yes, please stfu.

Adeon
04-24-2004, 03:54 AM
Well, I don't know what led you to believe I was talking about you in that paragraph, but super. :) Back on topic.

MusLimStuDiO1
04-24-2004, 12:39 PM
<3 Comm. he r sexy bubble gum chewing beast

King Baba
04-25-2004, 07:57 PM
Back on topic? Which was 5 pages worth of...uhh...shit? I'm not too sure. Correct me if I'm wrong. :p

Commodore Pickle
04-25-2004, 09:41 PM
Back on topic? Which was 5 pages worth of...uhh...shit? I'm not too sure. Correct me if I'm wrong. :p
No... those were 5 pages of digression!

Ivan
04-26-2004, 02:25 AM
Avalonian made it in TWLD, it's 0-10 showtime!!!

Sirius
04-27-2004, 01:29 AM
If I didn't know any better, I'd say I wrote those posts.

Hahaha, Pickle, long time no see. It's a rather funny irony that these plebs howl my name for the thousanth time, and this time as a comparison towards you. Mayhap you are competing for the attention they devote towards me? ==[[ Keep it up, and you'll end up having it. Oh, and congrats on the compliment of sounding like me; the paltry arguments presented by 98 % of the forum population are not worth the pixels that emit them onto the screen. It's refreshing to see someone else of able reasoning capability share their two cents on here; I didn't know you had such a witty tounge =P

Me and you used to pub on a private freq all the time back in '99 before I retired; I was under my 3s-Kakarot name. Just make sure you hand feed your arguments to them though, else they will be hasty to retort with concessionary replies such as "GTFOOOOOO U ARRAGANT NEWBBBBB NOT GANNA WAEST MY TEIM WITH UR BIG WORDS!@ !!11111"

Commodore Pickle
04-27-2004, 10:12 PM
If I didn't know any better, I'd say I wrote those posts... Just make sure you hand feed your arguments to them though, else they will be hasty to retort with concessionary replies such as "GTFOOOOOO U ARRAGANT NEWBBBBB NOT GANNA WAEST MY TEIM WITH UR BIG WORDS!@ !!11111"

Wewt! 3s-Kakarot is a name I remember!
I've noticed that even though I operate without intending to offend anyone, forum people I did not even speak to or about will de****ate me. On a counter-strike clan forum I finally figured out why it was. After sustaining the spiteful banter just long enough, the meat of the matter surfaced. Namely, they called me "Mr. Big-words-thinks-he's-so-much-better." Apparently utilizing your vocabulary is tantamount to declaring yourself superior and announcing that you'd like to get flamed. My theory is, at least in some cases, that this momentary lapse of reason (or grasp of reality) is caused by a migraine headache resulting from failed comprehension of my utterances. :P You know I love you. I was you. GLIMPSE THY FUTURE!

Now see, the above paragraph is one which I'll admit should rightfully incite rebuke. *shrug* Even though spoken facetiously, I'm sure I'll get some negative feedback from it. It was well worth it :P I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!11@

Honestly though, I love people. Why all the hate? There should be naught but the love. uNf wuggle fuggle ^_^

P.S. Did you really read through all of my posts? Good gad.

Edit: I said in some cases. I'm fairly certain that Adeon does not fall into this category, as it was pretty clear that he had the wit to follow my writing.

Gemfire
04-27-2004, 10:32 PM
I dont see why people would get mad that you utilize your vocabulary to its fullest extent :/. I had no trouble understanding anything youve posted so far...but then again maybe im just not as low on the thinking scale as them,
-shrugs-

Sirius
04-28-2004, 01:21 AM
Indeed I did read, Pickle; I found it quite interesting how similiar our style is. You may enjoy reading one of my sessions =P

Ivan
04-28-2004, 01:27 AM
:eek: Sirius is alive

Sirius
04-28-2004, 02:59 AM
I never went anywhere newbie; every few years I change the main name I play under, therefore I don't play under Sirius anymore.

Da1andonly
04-28-2004, 05:16 AM
so what do you play under now? Du rag? Raize?

Adeon
04-28-2004, 05:21 PM
His new name suits him superbly. :)

SnallTrippin
04-28-2004, 08:39 PM
God, this thread is still here?

wadi
04-28-2004, 09:39 PM
His new name suits him superbly. :)

Fabio?

Facetious
04-28-2004, 10:08 PM
I never went anywhere newbie; every few years I change the main name I play under, therefore I don't play under Sirius anymore.

You're so lofty that you call him a newbie just because he doesn't know your new alias! Ha!

Sirius
04-29-2004, 12:44 AM
Actually, I called him a newbie because he is one. And I've known him to be one for over a year now.

Ivan
04-29-2004, 01:12 AM
You're so lofty that you call him a newbie just because he doesn't know your new alias! Ha!
So true.

Thors
05-09-2004, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE=TajaUk]If you whined anymore you would sound like an elim player, all you ever seem to do is bitch about shit. jeez get over it.

I know BS dont play the best squads often but we have beaten shriek/ancients/rapid/egypt/digitale and all those bubbling under. None of the the other squads have.

BS plan on playing the top squads more often now we have a settled lineup and learnt alot over the past few months. To lump us in with those squads is a bit shitty tbh, they dont even play any hard games, and i am talking any squad remotely near the top of the league.

These squads will realise once you get over 1300 you HAVE to play the decent squads to get any points. I agree if the period of qualifying was a little longer then maybe the cream would rise even further. But look at the top 20 in league now and its pretty much full of the best squads.

I am not sure how fair it was if (lyssic/mysticalz/etc.) qualify without even playing teams like BS or anyother top 20 squads, but they will sure get beaten in twl and why you complaining at that? it will be a harsh lesson to them.[/QUOTE
UR A JOKE :down:

Ivan
05-15-2004, 03:44 AM
nice quote

SnallTrippin
05-17-2004, 10:02 PM
Well, at least this thread is in the right damn forum now...

ZeUs!!
05-18-2004, 04:27 AM
And this thread just limped over the finish line, closed