board settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• board settings

Every post I make practically, I have to keep GOING BACK to terminate the life of my instant graemlins scattered about. This bothers me. Could the board admins prettyplease up the number of smileys we can have?
    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

best linux browser? ;D

Well, it seems like half the sites and java-scripty things I normally go to won't load with Opera or Konqueror.... I need a supremo nerd to tell me:

a) What linux-based browser is most often successful for loading your average site? Is there some secret to this?

Is it Opera, Mozilla, Galeon, Konqueror, or something completely different?

b) Is that your final answer??

Comment

wont you pleeease, please help me!

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE WRITE A LINUX SS CLIENT?????!!!!!!!!

Comment

snrub (or some variation on that spelling) was working on one. But Priitk is wary about an open source copy of SS floating around. Snrub won't continue without Priitk's blessing, so...

Comment

Gone walkin in Memphis...Be back soon!

Originally posted by Verthanthi
            snrub (or some variation on that spelling) was working on one. But Priitk is wary about an open source copy of SS floating around. Snrub won't continue without Priitk's blessing, so...
            I wonder if Priitk realises that linux players would probably be better at ss than msn ones.

Comment

Working...
            X