PDA

View Full Version : Stop crying ffs?

Golden_Aim
04-27-2004, 02:39 AM
I don't get it. Owners of the squads who didn't make it to any twl block/other whiners are complaining about "How to make it in twl right" I know u r pissed cos u didn't have enuff talent or w/e.. but who gives a shit how do u make it in twl.. Why didn't YOU play against squads who's rating is below 1000.. It's just one tactic to get in.. I think all who made in twl deserves it.. All squads who got in will have a chance to win the trophy.. maybe they just acted like bad players in twd or maybe not.. who knows.. But FFS stop crying about that bullshit.. GL to all who will fight for twl champ and bring it on! :D

Malladrin
04-27-2004, 02:52 AM
Yeah, who gives a shit as long as you got in, eh?
Ignorance is a bliss.

Golden_Aim
04-27-2004, 04:20 AM
Yeah, who gives a shit as long as you got in, eh?
Ignorance is a bliss.

Well hopefully noone.. maybe u need someone to notice u? eh? w/e

Deluge
04-27-2004, 07:08 AM
whose whining? I enjoy reading this useless bullshit from disoblige players and from pallies its all fun. who are we to stop them.

Gemfire
04-27-2004, 08:29 AM
or torn wing (laff)

Horny Elf
04-27-2004, 08:49 AM
My god, is it just me or does it seem like every member of Rapid has an iq similar to that of a chimp ?

Fucking stop making these dumbass posts

Golden_Aim
04-27-2004, 08:50 AM
whose whining? I enjoy reading this useless bullshit from disoblige players and from pallies its all fun. who are we to stop them.

Maybe I should stop reading this forum then, cos I don't enjoy to read that bs :p

Golden_Aim
04-27-2004, 08:55 AM
My god, is it just me or does it seem like every member of Rapid has an iq similar to that of a chimp ?

C'mon horny elf.. Actually I think this was very good post.. It's only my opinion. Fucking stop making these dumbass posts=Horny Elf's opinion and maybe others think so too, but not me :p

Mattey
04-27-2004, 11:41 AM
C'mon horny elf.. Actually I think this was very good post.. It's only my opinion.

Your opinion is stupid and wrong.

Due
04-27-2004, 11:41 AM

point maked GG!

Displaced
04-27-2004, 01:08 PM
uh oh, wadi is reading this.. do i smell a move to trash talk? :D

Ekko
04-27-2004, 02:18 PM
I haven't seen anyone whine but Tanked who have reason name anyone else?:P

Epinephrine
04-27-2004, 02:37 PM
Moved to Trash Talk Forum.

-Epi

King Baba
04-27-2004, 07:12 PM
Chimps are too smart to be used in an insult against someone's intelligence. Use a Newt or a Flea to describe their IQ, not our cute little monkey friends who are pretty clever.

GG

Ivan
04-28-2004, 01:33 AM
Tanked deserves to whine!, because they really deserves to be in TWL-B....but 1 man Lag Killer ruined their dream. They are just little pissed about it, that's all.

Golden_Aim
04-28-2004, 10:36 AM
I don't get it. Owners of the squads who didn't make it to any twl block/other whiners are complaining about "How to make it in twl right" I know u r pissed cos u didn't have enuff talent or w/e.. but who gives a shit how do u make it in twl.. Why didn't YOU play against squads who's rating is below 1000.. It's just one tactic to get in.. I think all who made in twl deserves it.. All squads who got in will have a chance to win the trophy.. maybe they just acted like bad players in twd or maybe not.. who knows.. But FFS stop crying about that bullshit.. GL to all who will fight for twl champ and bring it on! :D

It's funny to see how pathetic forum users can be.. Just funny to see that u guys can't relax.. whiners are even whining about this thread.. lmao, gimme a fucking break and don't take all the things so god damn seriously.. seriously guys learn to relax.. ROFLOLMAO :p

abrasion
04-29-2004, 09:32 AM
Hmm. My theory is that the reason you dont pay attention in Communication Arts/Grammar class is that you're too busy ironically whining about people who whine.

Yea, thats a good idea. Thanks Dr. Phil.

Chingy
05-02-2004, 11:29 AM
G_A HZ is calling, they want their newbie back. afk

Ivan
05-02-2004, 04:56 PM
Chingy, your signature is annoying =\