PDA

View Full Version : Trashtalkers

Underground
04-28-2004, 12:36 PM
Please ban from this forums: Violence, Im Drukn and Deluge for only trying to put up fights and shouting how good their squad is.
No one need it and we are all waiting TWL to show who really is good and who isnt.

Tigerex
04-28-2004, 12:39 PM
i'm trying to direct the trash talking directed at me towards the Tigerex Hate thread in Trash Talk. I think it is starting to work!

Stabwound
04-28-2004, 12:40 PM
Trashtalking is fun and freshens the game up, but only if:

people know who you are
you are on a decent squad
you can back it up

Being a newbie on a squad no one cares about and coming here to invade every topic about how your squad BritishRapidAvalonianSquad is going to win TWL is just retarded and pointless.

Slicer666
04-28-2004, 12:43 PM
i'm trying to direct the trash talking directed at me towards the Tigerex Hate thread in Trash Talk. I think it is starting to work!
stfu newb

cundor
04-28-2004, 12:48 PM
I like these forums...Maybe we should make a new tw forum, only for people who have over 300 hours forumusage

(mind my sarcasm please)

Gemfire
04-28-2004, 12:56 PM
Isn't there a rule about deliberately trying to make threads go from one area to another as in from TWL to trash talk...i know Zeta-burn(Zeta_BUrn)(God damn him, excuse me, but i dont like him:P) was warned about it once...or so he said o.O

Capital Knockers
04-28-2004, 01:08 PM
Please ban from this forums: Violence, Im Drukn and Deluge for only trying to put up fights and shouting how good their squad is.
No one need it and we are all waiting TWL to show who really is good and who isnt.

I kinda agree with ya man, Im tired of people on these forums that do nothing but trash talk and put people down. If they have nothing intelligent to say, there is no point in having them on the forums. Of course some trashtalking is cool, but i think the forum mods know where the line between cool and pathetic is.

P.S - not refering to anyone specificly, just a general statement.

Mayo Inc.
04-28-2004, 01:14 PM
No way, they're amusing as fuck

Gemfire
04-28-2004, 01:15 PM
The making themselves look arrogant.......stupid......and an ass? Cause yea that is kind of entertaining :p

bloodzombie
04-28-2004, 01:43 PM
I want drukn to join pallies

RogerMexico
04-28-2004, 01:47 PM
gmv

TajaUk
04-28-2004, 02:07 PM
Being a newbie on a squad no one cares about and coming here to invade every topic about how your squad BritishRapidAvalonianSquad is going to win TWL is just retarded and pointless.

Stab, I got involved on lots of threads becasue there were so many shit talking us, for no valid reason, you come on here to defend your squad against elite pricks who think they can tell people how to run tw. Show me one post claiming BS would win TWL? I will make it easy for you stab show me a post claiming BS were great/good?

Yet again your wrong and talking utter shite.

The threads that should be closed were the ones started just to bitch and whine about the twl qualification and how BS amoungst other squads didnt deserve to be in. Anyother thread started just to shit talk another squad/person should be sent to trash.

Ekko
04-28-2004, 02:37 PM
Some people are deliberately starting fights and threads about there squad, how it Deluges fault if people like P_L start whole threads about us maybe not with the intention of shit talk but knowing what its going to lead 2? Don't mention us and don't trashtalk about us and we won't mention us either... notice no one from our squad is making predictions like pirate players and putting there squad ranked with the powerhouse squads? All we are doing is defending ourselves. People like I'm drukn or w/e are just stupid idiots who are obviously looking for an argument.

BTW Stab none of those squads said they were going to win TWL and no one does accept for Arrogant vets like Syndicate and Pallies. We don't invade topics if we are mentioned and mentioned in a bad sense we will come try 2 change your opinion thats basically it... if I started a thread about basing and put Spastic as least likely to make playoffs you would obviously say something... and this has 2 be like 14th thread of its kind ppl stop this and start replying to other threads.

bloodzombie
04-28-2004, 03:04 PM
BTW Stab none of those squads said they were going to win TWL and no one does accept for Arrogant vets like Syndicate and Pallies. We don't invade topics if we are mentioned and mentioned in a bad sense we will come try 2 change your opinion thats basically it... if I started a thread about basing and put Spastic as least likely to make playoffs you would obviously say something... and this has 2 be like 14th thread of its kind ppl stop this and start replying to other threads.

This is a big day for me. Back when we started and everyone made fun of our homo name (with good reason, it sucks), I never would've imagined that we'd reach a point where someone would consider us to be arrogant vets. But here we are. I feel like we've really accomplished something. Thank you divine rides, rogermexico and schlerd, You guys brought us all together and made this possible.

Fit of Rage
04-28-2004, 03:07 PM
My real question is that why do we need 5 separate threads to trash talk other squads? Wadi, get merging.

Violence
04-28-2004, 03:13 PM
ekko go get gang banged by multiple black guys please.

RogerMexico
04-28-2004, 03:23 PM
This is a big day for me. Back when we started and everyone made fun of our homo name (with good reason, it sucks), I never would've imagined that we'd reach a point where someone would consider us to be arrogant vets. But here we are. I feel like we've really accomplished something. Thank you divine rides, rogermexico and schlerd, You guys brought us all together and made this possible.

We did it together, Dave... we're men now.

Deluge
04-28-2004, 03:25 PM
underground ur such a pussy. What else is there to say. All i see is nerds,geekz,fags,homos,bitches,pussies talking on forums and making predictions..; you want me to keep quit then do this. 1. dont talk shit about me or my squad. 2. dont imply nething in a bad sense about my squad or me. 3. dont say dumb gay newb shit that i cant resist but confront u with. 4. dont suck other ppl's dick on forums. 5. dont make predictions about ur squad at all.

Stupid sk8 fucks to bad ur not in our conference i wanted to own the shit out of u newbies

RogerMexico
04-28-2004, 03:42 PM

Out of curiosity, was there a point after we were wet-behind-the-ear newbs but before we were arrogant and jaded shitfaces? Were we Indie Rock for awhile? Were we the Cinderella Story?

I'd like to know, for posterity if nothing else. Something to tell the kids.

If I'm not here, you can find me down the street at the local towny bar. I'm supposed to meet Sugar Ray and Corey Haim for a Zima and talk about how kickass things used to be.

Divine Rides
04-28-2004, 04:00 PM
they came from behind

Escalate
04-28-2004, 04:05 PM
If I'm not here, you can find me down the street at the local towny bar. I'm supposed to meet Sugar Ray and Corey Haim for a Zima and talk about how kickass things used to be.

ROFL

Ekko
04-28-2004, 04:20 PM
Well you are arrogant... good job;)

Please forgive Deluge for wording his posts so harshly but his posts make me laugh and tone them down a tad bit and I agree with them;)

demonfaze
04-28-2004, 04:22 PM
Do they still make Zima?

Jerome Scuggs
04-28-2004, 04:26 PM
Refreshment from z to a.

Pearl Jam
04-28-2004, 04:51 PM
long gone are the days of the 5 of us sitting around passing around one beer while div discussed his plan to "accidentally" touch susie q's butt

Jerome Scuggs
04-28-2004, 05:24 PM
You could pass as my uncle. Dirty Uncle Pearl Jam..it has a ring to it

bloodzombie
04-28-2004, 05:36 PM
Out of curiosity, was there a point after we were wet-behind-the-ear newbs but before we were arrogant and jaded shitfaces? Were we Indie Rock for awhile? Were we the Cinderella Story?

This post from our pallies private forum was the exact moment when we made the turn from stupid newbies to arrogant vets...

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2001 2:01 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey you guys.. did you know that we're all a buncha pimps?!?

that was probably the most funI've ever had playing subspace, that match today...

we were so solid.. I was a little shaken in the beginning when they took the base early, but it diddn't last long, and it was all beautiful after that.

I love playing shark in twbl matches, so that's the position I would like to stick with, I would also recommend that we keep flabin as a full time terr, he was completely solid. you could totally rely on him to be alive when you attached, and that's the backbone of asuccessful basing team.

also.. I don't think we should ever go into a match without two sharks.. between me and the kid, we had around 170 kills... granted, about 20 of those were times that I killed HIM.. it's still a LOT I don't think that one shark gets the job done.

and so it continues.. we're still undefeated in official games... this is what happens when we SHOW UP!

bloodzombie

PaulOakenfold
04-28-2004, 05:51 PM
Yay Flabin for full time Terr... btw... I miss that son of a bitch, anyone know how he's been?

bloodzombie
04-28-2004, 05:53 PM
Well you are arrogant... good job;)

You already said that.. now I just feel like you're kissing my ass.

Jerome Scuggs
04-28-2004, 05:58 PM
GothicPirateGurl left arena

Ivan
04-28-2004, 09:25 PM
You already said that.. now I just feel like you're kissing my ass.
Lolololololol

Cig Smoke
04-28-2004, 11:19 PM
Do they still make Zima?

Hell ya, Zima is refreshing at times. Its a good "friends over" beer. I mean Im more of a liquore guy myself but if i had to drink a beer it'd be zima. I just dont find regular beer to appealing. Although I can drink Rolling rock sometimes. or Yuengling. Hometown beer for me $$ Like i said tho Zima is around still :D

Mitch
04-29-2004, 12:16 AM
underground ur such a pussy. What else is there to say. All i see is nerds,geekz,fags,homos,bitches,pussies talking on forums and making predictions..; you want me to keep quit then do this. 1. dont talk shit about me or my squad. 2. dont imply nething in a bad sense about my squad or me. 3. dont say dumb gay newb shit that i cant resist but confront u with. 4. dont suck other ppl's dick on forums. 5. dont make predictions about ur squad at all.

Stupid sk8 fucks to bad ur not in our conference i wanted to own the shit out of u newbies

Today you (Deluge) went 5-10 vs. my squad in a warbird match. You then proceded to spam us about how much "we sucked" after we had annihilated you with a 2:1 ratio. Then, your squad challenged us to a basing match and you refused to play for your squad quoting "I don't base, newb." Thus, ruining a chance at an 8v8 basing match and making us beat your squad by over 13 minutes. As a trashtalker who can actually back up what I preach, I find it necessary to tell you that your words speak above what your skill level seems to be. Maybe you should invest in a dick that you can put in your mouth to stop this until you get good. Try some yoga out, I'm sure in a couple weeks you can solve your little problem. Kiddie.

Bob (SRB)
04-29-2004, 12:27 AM
Deluge your shit talking is far worse than rapids because you actually think you and your squad are good and will own TWL. When you are about the worst squad in twl. Rapid on the other hand is better than avalonian, and we dont even shit talk as much as you. Some points:
Sk8 will own the shit out of you and your squad.
This is your first twl and you will get owned.
even though you are like the best player on avalonian, you still suck.
You are a newb, I dont know why you would call people on -f- newbs.
Everyone on sk8 have played longer than you, you shouldn't call them new either.

By the way, what is a pallie anyways?

Ivan
04-29-2004, 01:19 AM
Deluge = Avalonian = Sucks as usual

pascone
04-29-2004, 03:39 AM
Deluge = Avalonian = Sucks as usual

yeah we will prob go 0-4 then dissolve

anyone wanna recruit me!?

Da1andonly
04-29-2004, 04:04 AM
Deluge, you plain suck. Do you have a clue how hard it is for us not to post about you? :P

Adeon
04-29-2004, 04:20 AM
Your strength of will is a model for us all.

Luckily Yours
04-29-2004, 04:40 AM
Hell ya, Zima is refreshing at times. Its a good "friends over" beer. I mean Im more of a liquore guy myself but if i had to drink a beer it'd be zima. I just dont find regular beer to appealing. Although I can drink Rolling rock sometimes. or Yuengling. Hometown beer for me $$ Like i said tho Zima is around still :D

now i see wat u meant with "fitting in"

lol

Rodge_Rabbit
04-29-2004, 05:34 AM
Trash Talk

Pearl Jam
04-29-2004, 10:31 AM

You'd think that if you were truly a liquor guy you wouldn't spell it liquore.

The Zima comment is also deserving of some pointing and laughing.

Convection
05-04-2004, 10:37 PM
Today you (Deluge) went 5-10 vs. my squad in a warbird match. You then proceded to spam us about how much "we sucked" after we had annihilated you with a 2:1 ratio. Then, your squad challenged us to a basing match and you refused to play for your squad quoting "I don't base, newb." Thus, ruining a chance at an 8v8 basing match and making us beat your squad by over 13 minutes. As a trashtalker who can actually back up what I preach, I find it necessary to tell you that your words speak above what your skill level seems to be. Maybe you should invest in a dick that you can put in your mouth to stop this until you get good. Try some yoga out, I'm sure in a couple weeks you can solve your little problem. Kiddie.

right on.

abrasion
05-05-2004, 01:22 PM
Deluge is a stupid cock. EOS