X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much better DSB Zone's website is

ALOT

http://www.deathstarbattle.com/

If you combine both www.twleagues.org and www.trenchwars.org (and this forum) the DSB site isn't that great.. I couldn't even find decent league information there.

But they do have the Star Wars factor. I propose we rename Trench Wars to "Trench Run Wars".

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

www.trenchwars.org - Sucks
      www.twleagues.org - Owns
      www.twtournaments.com - Sucks
      forums.trenchwars.org/forum/ - Owns

Main site sucks like a hell.
      - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

What happened to the design update promised months ago? What happened to the content update promised months ago? What happened new features/additions (player written articles) promised months ago? Is there a specific reason why people can't download Continuum from the site?

DSB Site has a design that doesn't make you hurl, content, alot of player participation, and constant updates. Is it too much to ask for that the same be done for TW?

I am only refferring to www.trenchwars.org, as it is the Zone's main website. While the TWL site is excellent, it is only used for a temporary League and is clearly not sufficient.

Comment

another useless topic that wont change anything

Comment

Is that my fault?

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
              What happened to the design update promised months ago? What happened to the content update promised months ago? What happened new features/additions (player written articles) promised months ago? Is there a specific reason why people can't download Continuum from the site?

I am only refferring to www.trenchwars.org, as it is the Zone's main website. While the TWL site is excellent, it is only used for a temporary League and is clearly not sufficient.
              Yes, it's a shame that the best zone in all of SS / Continuum has to have one of the worst web sites, but I do think they are working on it and it won't be too much longer (I hope).
              "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Why do they call it Trench Wars when the only Trench in the entire zone is located in ?go twtown at O 10
                Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by KJW

Yes, it's a shame that the best zone in all of SS / Continuum has to have one of the worst web sites, but I do think they are working on it and it won't be too much longer (I hope).
                  I asked nearly year ago if I can help, by making a TW guide web site, but someone said Dantax was working on it, and what we can see? We can see nothing, cuz Dantax have done nothing in one year. sigh

Thats true too trenchwars.org was getting a new layout (http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/misterwebpage/adam/tworg/), but why none haven't made that ready? just copy / cut / paste about 20 - 50 thinks, takes max one week to code everything again.

PS. TW staff, don't promise anything if u don't do it! ^^
                  - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

obviously you should talk to rabid panda

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                      Why do they call it Trench Wars when the only Trench in the entire zone is located in ?go twtown at O 10

cause it just sounds so damn cool

Comment

http://th0ught.net/poon
                        I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

Looks ALOT better than the current one.

Dill, just change the black text "SSCU Trench Wars" next to the Warbird. Looks fugly.

But once again, this is just a design, what we need is content.

Comment

the website we have now has no contect whatso ever, the leagues section on the current site has been dormant for over a year and a half

not only content, but shit for people to do while on the site, like a poll or tagboard
                            I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

There has been a new web site under construction. A new forum style and web site design are finished, just the adding of more content will be needed and moving the domain www.trenchwars.org over to the new server is required.
                              "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
                              flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Working...
                              X