Where is Season 3??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Season 3??

I am sorry, but I have an extreme urge to vent on this. I feel totally in the dark about TWEL season 3. All there has been lately is practice dueling, which is fine, but come on. I have such an urge to play the new season and the news on the TWEL site is still from season 2!! I mean if you are having problems organizing it, setting up the bots, or you plan to wait a decent amount of time for some magic reason until you get season 3 running, at least post it somewhere. I mean update the site for christ's sake at least, it is driving me mad wondering about a lot of this stuff when it would just take a few minutes for the problem to be explained. I am sorry for seeming impatient, BUT THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE! WHAT IS GOING ON?! Thank you for your delightful time to read this.

Yeah, you and me and probably 100-200 people atleast...

TWEL isn't important, only TWL is important.

Oh well, what can you do....

Comment

I am sure you will get a heads up on what/when TWEL will start up again its just that mostly everyone is looking forward to TWL so until that gets started and heading off people will be wanting TWEL to start up.

Comment

heh Ive been asking almost everyday when season 3 will start 2dragons is very lazy or very busy....

Comment

Working...
        X