Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I find some bitchin' XP themes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find some bitchin' XP themes?

I know, I'm a little behind the eightball, but I just upgraded from Win2k Pro to WinXP Pro. I need some good themes. This gay, cartoony shit doesn't cut it.

Anyone know of some good sites to get XP themes from? I want just XP themes. I know of places like DeviantART and such with tons of themes for things like LiteStep, HoverDesk, WindowBlinds, etc. I don't feel like bogging down my system with visual apps.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

www.themexp.org

www.xptheme.info

although, i didn't find many of the current themes very appealing

some have good wallpapers, some have good interfaces, but i never found one good mix that you find so easily in most of those shell enhancement progs like desktopx etc.

i recently got xp pro and, like you, i didnt want to have those 3rd party progs running

i used windowfx for a while because transparency is da shiat.. but you get bored of it and it's better off having more resources

anyway have fun browsing the suprisingly large library of visual styles.
    i'm bored

Comment

I don't know about whole themes- but this is the hottest wall paper of the summer season:

Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
        I don't know about whole themes- but this is the hottest wall paper of the summer season:

http://www.nads-sc.uiowa.edu/~schiko...palliesBig.png
        shoulda used more polygons... edges are kinda jaggy

who made that?
        Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

Comment

Working...
        X