YoMama!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YoMama!!!

Can we start a petition or something to keep him from being smod/incharge of all bans and netbans?
    YAY SUBSPACE YAY

I don't want to cause trouble or anything, but I'd have to fully agree with Digi on this one.

Comment

Yomama owns, ill vote for him not against him

Comment

I think Da Farmer would be a much better pick if he's willing to take the job.

Comment

Yomama!!!

Staff needs more people like Yomama!!! and also like Da Farmer , they are straight forward and honest and have a respectability unlike certain others in this game.
          The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Aww ?

Oen Izan and how about me ?
            dark_mistress
            NTC Owner

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
              I don't want to cause trouble or anything,
              Haha, who wants to take bets for how long Annux wiill last before being banned again?

Comment

?

Lol...Disliked, I can see you are up
                dark_mistress
                NTC Owner

Comment

Re: Yomama!!!

Originally posted by Oen Izan
                  Staff needs more people like Yomama!!! and also like Da Farmer , they are straight forward and honest and have a respectability unlike certain others in this game.
                  Is that text that color because it is completely incorrect at an insane level?
                  sage

Comment

Anyone else remember that argument DoCk got in with YoMama!!! the day before Mama quit as smod...?

Comment

All I have heard is that YoMama was axed for abuse. And if dark_mistress is ever considered for staff I will start a petition for that too.
                      YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

Im gonna move to Spain and start an Inquisition on her bitch ass.

Comment

Got Time?

If someone's ready to give enough time for ss to be an SMOD,
                          then why not, it's helluva lot of time. And Yomama's done it before.
                          Though I've been a bit inactive lately so I don't know much about
                          the current topic (I'll have to ask in mod chat ).. kz, have
                          fun and enjoy your life ... IN SUBSPACE!! HGAHAHA

Ok.
                          Ara / AraGee / Death
                          SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                          SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                          TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                          ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Does anyone else see the similarity in the way Ara just posted and how dark_mistress posts? Scary.
                            sage

Comment

YoMama wasn't axed for abuse. He quit, and on good enough terms to be rehired as mod.

-Spam
                              Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Working...
                              X