levi hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• levi hunting

the best ship for hunting levis is very debatable. one could argue a cloaker cause they have the element of suprise. a warbird is often too fast for a repel. or u can rocket at them with a jav and see the extra boost it gives when they repel u. personally, i like the spider. with a lot of stray levs around, antiwarp effectively disables them and makes them dead meat every time, and i dont even have to switch my favorite ship. this tends to make them mad tho, they claim that they fire a shot every 30 seconds and i fire one every second or less... hmmm yeah, blue bombs verses red bullets.. id like spiders to have rapid fire blue bombs! i dont even get why people call spiders lame, probably cause their being raped by talented and skilled spiders all the time. little do they know that poor little spiders have the rotation speed of a fat amoeba and dumb crappy warbirds always lag thru their shots!

antiwarp also comes in handy with lev terrs. this makes them mad because they warp whenever they see a blue dot, and in this case they cant.

ultimate anti lev terr machine: 1 terr, with a wb on it, a spider on it with anti warp, and a shark for repels1 its quite fun and effective, try it!

strategy two: toy with the lev.. this can be done well with the wb, and the spider if it has anti warp. fly around it making sure not to kill it or let it be killed.. then right as it is about to reach safety zone, blow it up! another fun way to toy with levs is to make a big line of mines out in the open and wait for them to get near, then repel them into the mines! unfortunetly, the levi may be a quick little levi and repel the mines away. if u see a lev heading toward a safe zone in a terr, lay a portal right in the safe zone a good 15 or more seconds before it gets there. then right as u see it come over the portal, warp, burst, and warp again, then wait and laugh gargantuously when they start whining. with a cloaker, fly over to the lev and uncloak for a second, and then recloak. watch do a slow levi panick and try to shoot into space! if they are in the fr, go up to a wall near it and kind of give it "the look" like u want to kill it. make sure that u are right near a lot of its teammates as it fires at u! warp away if u dont wanna die. lastly, cause i cant think of any more, if u see a lt, sit on one of the sniping spots cloaked and hope it doesnt have x radar on, its a great way to embarrass a terrier and once again, foil the lev.

any more fun ideas?
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Sharks can fly around a levi at just about the same rotation speed. Get close enough for them to try to kill you but keep spinning around him so he can't until you get him between you and your conveniently placed mine

Comment

Troll is evil pure evil.
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Unadulterated.
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

gophar, why are you talking?
          The downside of being better than
          everyone else is that people tend to
          assume you're pretentious. -
          www.despair.com

Comment

Useless crap?
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

*spec

or

*kill

I think that's very effective :>

Comment

RE: Levi Hunting

dude, i saw you flying around with anti trying to kill our LT, for LT hunting it might be good (if you use it right like you weren't) but for lev spawning....that's a little overkill, if you need antiwarp to kill a greening levi, god help you.
                Ну вот...

Comment

not only do i need it (haha) but it is very amusing... oh yeah, i wasnt even spawning them, i was just attacking as soon as i saw them and leaving other fights behind to kill them ... i dont shoot a ship until it has a chance to get going, and for a lev, they dont even really get going, so i just save them time if im feeling nice and kill em
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Ever come across a safe lev and think "..god, I wish I could kill him"?

Pm a buddy and go weasel, and fly over. have one weasel right infront of him -- or better, a little to the side, but aiming at, and the other on the bar. the one on the bar uncloaks. the lev goes out to fire. partner shoots him. Lev cries.

Did it a few times. ^_^

Comment

Re: levi hunting

Originally posted by za gophar
                      personally, i like the spider. with a lot of stray levs around, antiwarp effectively disables them and makes them dead meat every time, and i dont even have to switch my favorite ship
                      doesnt that have an adverse effect on basing? if youre antiwarping levis when theyre in the spawn area doesnt that mean that people that are basing cant attach either?

anyways...

well im sure you all know that i dont really kill things in pub, but i do have a fun time playing with levis. one thing that i like to do is get in a cloaker and uncloak right next to them then cloak again. it makes them go all crazy with reps and random shots and stuff and they turn around in circles... hehe funny to watch. usually someone else comes around though and shoots them :/ there goes my fun... Another real fun thing is to get in a terr or something and go to a levi thats in a safe. then you just kinda sit where the bar is and let them shoot a bomb at you. hehe then you warp right before it hits. repeat that tons and tons of times till the levi gets all frustrated and stuff... hehe i was playing with 2 levis like that and 1 turned into a spider to try to anti me. oh and if there are multiple levis in the safe you can sometimes make them tk eachother. wee!!!

Comment

One of these days, say, when my current ban expires, all of us need to organize a levi hunting club. Massive cloaking-genocide of the big blue elephants. Take 'em off the "endangered species" list and put them on the "sofa-king-extinct-you-can't-even-find-them-on-ebay" list. We can all wear baseball caps and sunglasses, too. (bring your own you lazy fucker, I'm not paying for 'em)
                        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

I prefer to just wack um when they fire at the bar.

Comment

I lev-terred PJ, Samu, and some others.

Great fun, especially if you don't know what you're doing like me.

Comment

Originally posted by KayinNasaki
                              Ever come across a safe lev and think "..god, I wish I could kill him"?

Pm a buddy and go weasel, and fly over. have one weasel right infront of him -- or better, a little to the side, but aiming at, and the other on the bar. the one on the bar uncloaks. the lev goes out to fire. partner shoots him. Lev cries.

Did it a few times. ^_^
                              or if you don't have a friend... use a decoy instead
                              TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Working...
                              X