Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG on playoffs

it's only been what, 6 months?
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

You probably missed the news on TW.org:

Originally posted by KJW
    Originally Posted Apr 06, 2004

TWEL:
    No playoffs for Season II. The TWEL Season II plans to have playoffs was not really planned out from the begining. Because of this and the long time delay since the end of the season, there will be no playoffs for this past TWEL Season II. However, there WILL be playoffs for Season III and without a delay when the season ends too! Congratulations to these top 5 in the final standings for TWEL Season II:

-Warbird duels-
    1. Mattey
    2. Fission
    3. Shop
    4. Deluge
    5. exe

-Jav duels-
    1. kronic
    2. Amputate
    3. Kim
    4. Mean Machine
    5. Magnetical

-Spider duels-
    1. bliz
    2. Zigo
    3. megaman89
    4. Sufficient
    5. mystik

Ok, before you ask the next question, when will TWEL Season III start? There is no date set at this time, but we will keep you informed. Between now and that time, everyone is welcome to use the duel bots in ?go duel anytime you like.
    Greets,
    Roger

Comment

LoL NN

+1 post eh?
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Worthless rodge, thats 2 seasons now without playoffs. Glad to see this is still treated as a joke.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
          Worthless rodge, thats 2 seasons now without playoffs. Glad to see this is still treated as a joke.
          Treated as a joke?

<type><delete><type><delete>
          Guess my response is: unless you're putting the time into something don't treat others like a joke. I feel like saying 'screw you.'

TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
          TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
          TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

Originally posted by 2dragons
            I feel like saying 'screw you.'
            lol, go ahead twoD ... let it all out :up:

Comment

Originally posted by 2dragons
              Treated as a joke?

<type><delete><type><delete>
              Guess my response is: unless you're putting the time into something don't treat others like a joke. I feel like saying 'screw you.'

Your league promised playoffs for 2 seasons and is yet to deliver. Look at the past winners / top 5 players to see if it's considered a joke or not.

(yeah, 1 person playing someone 30 times to get to the top, thats not a joke)

Comment

Maybe we need TWEL Staff? So this can run smoother and cleaner. Because a lot of people would rather have TWEL than TWL. If you think someone plays someone a million times to get to the top happens a good amount, just make it where you can only duel one IP 3 times a day. I don't know if that would be hard to program, but at least it is an idea.
                If you want to know why I think there are a lot of people liking TWEL more than TWL, it is because TWEL gives you something TWL can't, you get places because of where your skill is, not where your squad's skill is. The majority of the people who like TWL are only the ones who are in it. I am sure there are about 100 losers who treat it like a national sport and get all their buddies together to watch it like it was football.
                One more thing, GIVE 2dragons a fucking break. I am sure he has a lot of things he needs to do. Let people have a life, some people don't waste all their time on the computer unlike some others. I am sure as hell glad I stopped doing it.
                Anyways, GL with getting TWEL under good control 2dragons.

Comment

Good game

Comment

lol

leaf hates me

Comment

Working...
                    X