PDA

View Full Version : Lance Vance Dance

Mr. Peanuts
05-17-2004, 05:54 AM
I have recently started playing Vice City again because I'm bored and I can't look at Lance Vance Dance in the same way, knowing what he does at the end of the game. I thought he was cool too :(

SCREW YOU LANCE.

dL.Power_Cells
05-17-2004, 06:08 AM
i no, so very sad : :(

Da1andonly
05-17-2004, 07:19 AM
Useless crap I presume.

But on topic.....I think Electronic has my damn gtavc cds.....hmppffgrr...

abrasion
05-17-2004, 09:17 AM
I think, realizing his last name was vance, that his parents named him Lance on purpose just to be a dumb fuck ass. "Well Martha, we should name him something that he won't get his ass beat in school. ...Ahh fuck him. LANCE IT IS!"

Mr. Peanuts
05-17-2004, 11:26 AM
Useless crap I presume.
No! Trash Talk, I'm trashing Lance for being a backstabbing newb.

He isn't real either which makes it even more annoying.

Dameon Angell
05-17-2004, 01:13 PM
I hate that one stage when you have to go save him from the trashyard area. That was such a bitch. I had to drive in with my helicopter and land on the roof, usually losing the helicopter and then make my way in. Then Lance always bitched around getting stuck behind things and getting shot. It was really annoying as hell.

Mr. Peanuts
05-18-2004, 04:40 AM
Oh yeah, and then he phones you saying that he wants a fair slice, stupid bastard.

I'm already onto the assets today when I started playing yesterday.

At least you get to kill him eventually.

abrasion
05-18-2004, 01:02 PM
Agreed. Lance was always a dick. He doesnt even help when you have to chase that guy with the briefcase. I shoulda just ran his ass over.

Mr. Peanuts
05-18-2004, 05:02 PM
Mission Failed!
You killed Lance!

Kent-Paul's accent is really awful, you dont call the woman you are trying to pull 'mate'.

I hate stereotypes.