Photoshop 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop 7

Ok, I recently "got" photoshop 7 and using it a lot to make pretty things, but everytime i open up a new image or open an old one, there are this 2 small markings overlapping the image.

In the upperleft corner there are 2 markings overlapping my image; a number (always 01) and an envelope ?????

I have been trying to remove them, cuz if i wanna edit small images i just can't see them cuz of these markings.

So my question is: How do i make these markings dissapear?

Ty

Capp
    There are two ways to live your life.

One though nothing is a miracle.
    The other is as though everything is a miracle

-Albert Einstein

Perhaps if you had bought the program rather than "gotten" it, you'd have nothing to worry about. Don't be a shithead. Support companies who develop software you intend to utilize quite a bit.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Oooo 7?! And heres me rotting away wiv my 6.0, i must "get" it soon ;p

Comment

Ty, for that helpfull reply jason.

I got it with 3 friends, so i did support the company just didnt know how to say it proper in english. 190 Euro's is too much for me too spend alone :S

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Q: How I can get a full version of Paint Shop Pro 7?
          A: Go to www.jasc.com download the demo after that go to www.astalavista.box.sk and seek a crack to PSP 7

Skill: Ez as a hell!
          - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

it's useful when you are dealing with slices. If you don't like it, then go to View -> Show -> Slices and uncheck it

-Spam
            Who got the boombeef?

Comment

What spam said. Oh and Jason yes it is good to let the companies take credit for their work and that was really gay of you to assume that he didn't buy it. Even if he didn't, the companies charge and excessive amount of money for those programs when they could be much cheaper.
              TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
              TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
              Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

Ty Spam it worked

-Albert Einstein

Comment

The amount charged for it is waaaaaaaaaay too much.
                  gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                  gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                  gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
                    The amount charged for it is waaaaaaaaaay too much.
                    I beg to differ. It's a ridiculously good piece of software that's (for the most part) highly intuitive to use. Have you ever seen a piece of badly designed software? The GUI design alone pretty much justifies its price for me.

Plus, most people who would buy it (that read these boards) are students--it's called an educational discount, use it to it's fullest while you can.
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Not exactly, most *people* don't buy it. Usually a company buys it which is nothing compared to what they make and give a copy to all the employees or advanced intense graphic artists would buy it, but not a practical average computer user.
                      Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

He jacked a warez copy. Since when is there a "defend the shitheads who rip off companies that develop excellent software" coalition?

Concrete hit the nail on the head, by the way.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

You see, people like you are just blatantly retarded. How are you so positive that it's a warez you retard. Do you know him? Do you spy on him? Are you his friend? Can you read his mind? Do you jerk him off? The anwser is *NO* so quit putting words in other peoples mouth. And if this is going to turn into a fight i suggest either you give up or it be moved to the Trash Talk section because I have come to the conclusion that you are complete retard.
                          Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

Riddle me this? Why did he say he "got" a copy of it? If he indeed purchased a copy between himself and his friends, why not just be up front about it? I'm afraid, my friend, that you, for some reason or another, aren't allowing yourself to see what is blatantly obvious. You might want to discontinue your use of the word retard also. Repeatedly throwing that name at me is of no use, and it certainly doesn't speak volumes as to your ability to carry on a decent debate.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I'm not even going to argue with you because it would be a complete waste of my time because of your stupidity. I *BOUGHT* GTAIII in fact and I told my friends that I *GOT* it. So please just be quiet and don't accuse him of something that you have no clue of whether you are right are wrong.
                              Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

Working...
                              X