X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need more farmers

================================
    pointless babble starts now

i was playing in pub today when i see someone on the yellow team blow up another yellow team base terrier... i have reason to beleive this is not allowed so i use the ?cheater function... nothing happened so i continued playing.. the person then decided to blow me up a couple times... so i tried the ?cheater function again.... nothing happened. I continued to be blown up by this yellow player and continued to use the ?cheater command.... untill i saw Dr Death enter... i figured the yellow team would be saved.. but no... he left.. By this time i started to wonder if the ?cheater command was just put there to entertain us and had to real function... i then used it a couple more times for fun and after a few minutes Dark! entered and the teamkiller dissapeared

moral of the story - if Da Farmer! was on, the team killer would be gone faster than he could say "does team killing get you banned?" as most people ask when attempting to team kill their first time

OTHER PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY REACT WHEN ?CHEATER IS USED
    -yomama!!
    -Dark!

....yeah, i respect you mod folk lots and all and i know you have lots of shit your doing, but still...
    Im just wondering why we dont have more suitable mods like Da Farmer! because that would improve the way of life in continuum

or maybe even have 1 mod assigned per pub or something

suggestions i have for good moderators - cpt. guano, mootland farmer, machine of god , and others i cant think of right now

end pointless babble
    =================================

!

people with exclamation marks at the end of their name make good mods...

Comment

Da Farmer! rules

Comment

also plusses

Comment

Agreed MoG
          HEATHA> i smell like ass

Comment

Re: need more farmers

Originally posted by Machine of God
            suggestions i have for good moderators - cpt. guano, mootland farmer, machine of god , and others i cant think of right now
            Good Going Trying to Recommend yourself. GG =)

OTHER PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY REACT WHEN ?CHEATER IS USED
            -yomama!!
            -Dark!
            Hey, as an <ER>, I try to get those Cheaters, but those god damn mods always get them! DAMN THEM MODS! O_o
            Anyways, its not my job.. so..

or maybe even have 1 mod assigned per pub or something
            Mods have lifes too. They don't wanna sit in 1 Pub all day waiting for someone to cheat.
            // cool //

Comment

Working...
            X