Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elim Time Limit

Evening~
    Yawnnn, it's 7:19 and I've been watching Piston run from Burning_Plane for a half hour now. Getting pretty lame all I wanna do is play a quick Jav before I go watch Newsradio...sigh...I don't remember if this has come up before but now that base elim has it's own arena could it be possible to put up a time limit so that events like this don't happen? Something reasonable maybe put a poll up, 30 minutes or 45? Something reasonable, but please this is ridiculous we need something, I would even settle for an hour. 7:21 time to check see if he's dead yet, FUCK!
    Lag can be your greatest ally, you need only master it

Ummm no....what happens when times up? who wins? why not just start a timer when its down to last 2 or 3?

Be patient, you wouldnt liek it if ppl in spec shouted at you all the time if u was int he final

Comment

SubAce

I think that the timer would make it more competitive...err...to say people would be more anxious to kill eachother in fear FEAR I say of the mighty time limit. Very good suggestion though why not when it's down to a certain number, could be harder to set up, but good ol tw staff shouldn't have any problems with that.

Comment

well time limit woudl make it easier to finish and to find the winner dock or 2dragons or someone needs to update the bot so it can say who got most kills,most deaths,least death,least kills and so on...i think its a no challange if it had a time limit

Comment

Or how about you stop bitching and just let it go. Everyone has their fair share of views on so called *lame* elim. Listen it isn't going to change. Everyone brings this topic of non-stop. Get it through your head. ELIM ISN'T GOING TO CHANGE FOR YOUR IDEA. Even if you call a mod they aren't even allowed to do anything. Many mods got in trouble for speccing people. I for one, DoCk> bitch slapped me for doing it because an elim lasted about an hour.
          TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
          TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
          Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

Use ?help to get a staff member to come do something about it.
            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

I'd like to see a timer when it gets down to 2 maybe 3 people. It specs the lowest scoring people. Else it specalls.
              TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
              TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
              TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

when 3 people r left

set timer to 10

if nobody wins within 10 mins most kills win

if there are equal kills ... umn next kill wins?

Comment

That's not a practical idea Rabbit.
                  Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

Actually RR's idea is heading in the right direction... You cant put a timer on the game because then the person who knows that he wont get specced will just run away...

My suggestion, (based on RR's), 5 min timer, when someone dies, timer gets reset. If the timer runs out, everyone gains one kill and one death. If its a 'tie' then just random who gets the win.

-TG

Comment

Even then Toppy people that lost out of the random would bitch and say they deserved it. There would be problems there.
                      Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

If it takes you 5 mins to kill someone you deserve to be randomed

Comment

Don't play elim?

Comment

Now that is a practical solution.
                            Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

By the way I never did get to play a game of Jav's that night...

mfkr hooaaa!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X