Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I become a better player?/How do I join a good squad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I become a better player?/How do I join a good squad?

Q. What is the best way to get good / get in a squad?

A. It is advised you start playing in the public arenas, here you will get a feel for how the game works and will be able to tryout each of the ships. If you notice a ship which you are particularly good at, you could try expanding upon that. Here is a list of arenas where particular ships can be practiced (And maybe get you noticed for a squad)

Ship 1 (Warbird):
    ?go elim (Normally warbird elimination to 10 deaths)
    ?go wbduel/wbduel2 (Requires you to get picked to play,5 v 5 or 4 v 4 warbird dueling to 10 deaths.)

Ship 2 (Javelin):
    ?go javs (Generally a free for all arena with no objective but to kill and build up a record. Occasionally hosted as a deathmatch)
    ?go baseelim (Generally javelin elimination to 10 deaths)
    ?go javduel/javduel2 (See wbduel)

Ship 3 (Spider):
    ?go base (Nearly automated 8 v 8 basing game where two teams battle for the flag (Pub map) requires you to get picked)

Ship 4 (Leviathan):
    This ship doesn't have any arenas to practice in except pub (and a few hosted events). It is advised not to make this your "main" ship as it's limited use.

Ship 5 (Terrier):
    ?go base

Ship 6 (Weasel/Cloaker):
    See Leviathan

Ship 7 (Lancaster)
    ?go base (The lancaster here is different from the public lancasters and they are not used that often)

Ship 8 (Shark)
    ?go base

There are often a number of "tryout" arenas run by smaller squads. It is recommended to try these as it gives you a chance to learn about how squad culture is in Trench Wars and will also help get you noticed by better squads.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

My advice...

Take other people's strategies and use them... always works for me
    -> StEvEn <- -> Why bother living, without death? <- -> Isn't saving our country worth dying for? Isn't saving the universe worth dying for? <-

Comment

Working...
    X