A Simple Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Simple Question...

I just wanted to know what drives some of you to make the idiotic decisions that you make. No no no, hear me out! Why for instance am I shot when I have just respawned and have not even moved yet? For all you know I could be picking a huge dingleberry out of my ass. Some things just need to be addressed and during respawn is the time to do it (more frequently getting another beer). So stop with the gayness already. While I can understand shooting someone who is just floating around, if I am sitting still it's just plain rude. Please don't bother with the expected "YOU SUCK" or "STFU" replies. I am a very emotionally sensitive person and all of you fellow SS players hurt me so deeply with those remarks.

Oh yeah, IT LOWERS YOUR RATING AND YOU DON'T EVEN GET POINTS FOR IT.

-Grime
    tet95563@kestrel.tamucc.edu
    Grime> i want a cigarette now :(
    aussie chi> i'll share one with you
    Grime> no, bad Grime, bad
    aussie chi> then we can go have hot sex!

Silly Grimey

Who's an angry little chap then?
    Perhaps you should be spectating while fetching the beer and dingleberries to avoid the problem. If you're shot the very instant you respawn then it's just tough luck. Shit happens, moreoften than not. It happens to everyone who doesn't have an itchy finger to warp/attach with.

FYI. Even though you seem to hate me for some reason, I'm not a vulture. You can thank me for not making your precious rec look a lot worse than it may already be.

Comment

Re: Silly Grimey

Originally posted by RudyH
      Perhaps you should be spectating while fetching the beer and dingleberries to avoid the problem. If you're shot the very instant you respawn then it's just tough luck. Shit happens, moreoften than not. It happens to everyone who doesn't have an itchy finger to warp/attach with.
      And on top of that you'd shoot the guy who chooses to leave you alone rather than spawnkill you.

On top of that, no one really cares about public w:l records.
      Last edited by GuruMeditation; 09-13-2002, 02:32 AM.
      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Re: A Simple Question...

Originally posted by Grime
        Please don't bother with the expected "YOU SUCK" or "STFU" replies.
        You suck. stfu.

Comment

spawns = ez kills = y the hell not, its just a freakin game, not your wedding day.

Comment

I am going to get married in subspace. I will be a warbird, my wife a terrier, and the priest a levi. Then we will go to #chapel, and everyone can come and spec our wedding. The we will go to #sleazymotel and fuck for hours. All of the 14 year old asians can get off on this pseudo-hentai. Because, in all honesty, I am doing it for the kids.
            2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
            Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

You Dumbass....

Wow Blast, that was so unexcpected. Thanks for proving my point.
              Last edited by Grime; 09-13-2002, 04:41 PM.
              Grime> i want a cigarette now :(
              aussie chi> i'll share one with you
              Grime> no, bad Grime, bad
              aussie chi> then we can go have hot sex!

Comment

Didn't some people get married ingame during Starcraft or something?
                Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedandy
                  Didn't some people get married ingame during Starcraft or something?
                  ya some koreans

Comment

I read an article in Wired about Korean gamers. They are very very hardcore game-players. For all the people who make fun of them for that, I think it's kinda neat that they can be so devoted to a game.

But getting married during a game is STUPID.
                    Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

I'll dumbass you...

Originally posted by Grime
                      Wow Blast, that was so unexcpected. Thanks for proving my point.
                      You're quite welcome, cunt guzzler.

Comment

ya instead of people dressed up like cartoon characters at theme parks, koreans dress up as starcraft characters. they also have/had starcraft potato chips
                        Last edited by Puppet Master; 09-13-2002, 09:08 PM.

Comment

The best part was when Blast said "I'll dumbass you..." Like you can physically "dumbass" someone! HAHAHAHAHA! THAT IS SOME CRAZZZZZZZY SHIT!

You suck, Grime, stfu.
                          2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                          Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

just run away from the ones that r gonna spawn u, then hunt them down later
                            don't lame me or die......

Comment

Originally posted by Ennui

You suck, Grime, stfu.

Comment

Working...
                              X