New squad: TWBasers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New squad: TWBasers

Hi, I just started a new basing squad, I hope it's gonna be good enough for leagues. Post your comments about it here.. please don't be mean . If you would like to join it leave me a ?message or just pm me. By the way, I'm still looking for a co-leader. Currently we have 8 active members. -zx

Let me be the first to wish you and your squad luck. Lord knows what kind of responses this thread will generate here on these forums, but I hope to set a good tone.

Comment

FU NUB NOBODY WANTS TO JOIN YOUR SQUAD< YOU SUCK AND SO DO YOUR NEWBIE MEMBERS!!!!

(gg and gl you know i love you)
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Best of luck, but I'd lose the cocky attitude displayed by some of your basers when we played Priv basing and you guys beat Pallies. (with a horribly laggy Mythrandir)

Comment

duh.

Myth sucks. That's no accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
            Best of luck, but I'd lose the cocky attitude displayed by some of your basers when we played Priv basing and you guys beat Pallies. (with a horribly laggy Mythrandir)
            What in the hell? When was this?
            sage

Comment

I played for the non-Pallie team, and we won by what... 22 points? I think so. Or maybe I'm thinking of something entirely different! Yay!
              Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Yay?
                2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

YAY YAY YAY YAY PENIS IN EAR = DANCE ALL NIGHT WOOOOO!
                  Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

you won by about 58k

Comment

yum
                      mm
                      greek food
                      i wonder if they have both gyros and euros in greece. imagine all the kooky situations it could cause

man> ill have one gyro
                      shopkeeper> that will cost you 5 euros
                      man> wtf!
                      man> i challenge you to wb duel to 5 NIGGA

Comment

Well technically it was only 6 pallies plus 2 others and flabin only played about 5 minutes of the game which isn't very good when he's supposed to be our 2nd shark.

Still they played well enough to convince me they'll get a spot in leagues next season if they are still around and get a few more members.

Although they were using Brookus as terr. They'll have to come up with one of their own. They got spider/jav/and shark down alright, but without the terr you can't go very far.
                        Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 09-13-2002, 11:04 PM.

Comment

i used to terr, but it did anti-wonders to my rec in basng :X

Comment

Terr 4 life! Down with recs! (literally) Good luck zX.

Comment

GL zX.

Who do you currently have?

Comment

Working...
                              X