PDA

View Full Version : conan obrien hates your homeland sweden

Subjugation
06-09-2004, 10:12 PM
http://www.mowdysucks.com./swedensucks.jpg

conan loves the fins and hates the swedes.

Dant-Zu
06-10-2004, 03:20 AM
Conan O'brian hates everything!

Cute Bunny
06-10-2004, 04:17 AM
conon obrien pwned...

Dameon Angell
06-10-2004, 04:44 AM
For those who don't know...

... Conan is doing this ongoing thing of him making fun of every country to see who get gets hate mail from. He is doing this to see what other countries are seeing this show. This idea was inspired from the Ukraine who sent in some hate mail cause of a skit about the "new euro coins". Well, Finland is so gun-ho on protecting their pride, they sent in their Hate Mail when they were in the B's. So Conan started making fun of them for not waiting til they got to the F's. Then even more hate mail came in, and he apologized and said that Sweeden sucked. It was quite funny.

Troll King
06-10-2004, 03:03 PM
Come on Swedes, are you going to let those Finns beat you at hate-mailing American talk show hosts?

Awesome
06-11-2004, 12:14 AM
http://www.mowdysucks.com./swedensucks.jpg

conan loves the fins and hates the swedes.i don't understand your subspace user name at all.

are you trying to say that jesus perpetuated terror and is as evil as osama bin laden or something?

i'm an atheist, so i dont really care. just curious about why'd use something that gay for your user name.

Subjugation
06-11-2004, 03:33 AM
i don't understand your subspace user name at all.

are you trying to say that jesus perpetuated terror and is as evil as osama bin laden or something?

i'm an atheist, so i dont really care. just curious about why'd use something that gay for your user name.

as a rule of thumb, if you're seeking information from someone, you're more likely to get them to answer you if you don't insult them.

Subjugation
06-11-2004, 06:51 AM
Come on Swedes, are you going to let those Finns beat you at hate-mailing American talk show hosts?

send your angry mail to:

Conan Hates My Homeland
NBC
30 Rockafeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112

Jerome Scuggs
06-11-2004, 12:02 PM
I dunno, awesome is right. Perhaps you should be bush=terrorist or something, seeing is that's all you focus on :D

eRad
06-11-2004, 12:14 PM
maybe he's trying to imply that the criteria for someone to be classified as a terrorist these days are so questionable that even Jesus would be categorized as one.

that or he's just an assclown.

Awesome
06-11-2004, 03:58 PM
all of the above.

plus that's just one of the shitiest subspace user names since davidedieidividid........de

Sleepy Weasel
06-11-2004, 04:03 PM
I've always just assummed it's a cry for attention. I'm pretty sure he's not trying to say anything with it.

Jerome Scuggs
06-11-2004, 04:40 PM
maybe he's trying to imply that the criteria for someone to be classified as a terrorist these days are so questionable that even Jesus would be categorized as one.

Hmm, I didnt think of that aspect, the sad thing is he's prolly correct :P

ZeUs!!
06-11-2004, 05:01 PM
You come to trash talk, you get trashed

Subjugation
06-11-2004, 06:57 PM
all of the above.

plus that's just one of the shitiest subspace user names since davidedieidividid........de

haha, this coming from a guy who is so deluded with self-absorption to call himself awesome, who prided himself on being an asshole, only to decide to make a public announcement that he was going to be nice from now on.

i guess you couldn't keep that promise for long, huh? i mean, using that quote out of jason's post as your sig was so over-the-top-hateful that it makes any criticism you have for me laughable. hell, i wished death upon the enforcer, and you're posturing like you're better than i am. hah, what a newb.

like i give a fuck?

Awesome
06-11-2004, 07:34 PM
haha, this coming from a guy who is so deluded with self-absorption to call himself awesome, who prided himself on being an asshole, only to decide to make a public announcement that he was going to be nice from now on.sorry if you took offense ... i was just asking why you made that name? i mean, as far as user names go, i mean c'mon, it isn't like.... one of the greats.

as for my name, its not that good, but i hardly see how you, of all people, can be attacking it. my name is just a name, it doesnt give my opinion on political, religious or other issus that are irrelevant to subspace. it also isn't suppose to be commentary on my opinion of myself, it's just a name and i had only asked why you had chosen what you have for your name.... oh by the way, you are yet to answer that...

hell, i wished death upon the enforcer, and you're posturing like you're better than i am. hah, what a newb.yes, you've got me there... i hope someday i am as elite as you. i guess i'll keep working on it.

GoldenPlums
06-11-2004, 08:29 PM
jesus=terrorist is actually a nice guy. And someone who has a brain of their own, which is a rare thing in subspace. His name is pretty good too, compared to most of the crap you see around here.

GP

EDIT: Awesome, I suspect he could out think you in his sleep. I seriously do. But feel free to do whatever...

Kid Kaos
06-11-2004, 10:45 PM

Its not a talk show, its a late show, and a damn good one. That Conan hates your homeland stuff is great.

Troll King
06-11-2004, 11:26 PM
News flash for you, Kid: late night shows are considered to be talk shows too.

Subjugation
06-12-2004, 12:39 AM
sorry if you took offense ... i was just asking why you made that name? i mean, as far as user names go, i mean c'mon, it isn't like.... one of the greats.

as for my name, its not that good, but i hardly see how you, of all people, can be attacking it. my name is just a name, it doesnt give my opinion on political, religious or other issus that are irrelevant to subspace. it also isn't suppose to be commentary on my opinion of myself, it's just a name and i had only asked why you had chosen what you have for your name.... oh by the way, you are yet to answer that...

yes, you've got me there... i hope someday i am as elite as you. i guess i'll keep working on it.

that's funny that you "hardly see why i would be attacking" your name, considering you had just attacked mine. if you hadn't said shit to me, i wouldn't have said shit to you. it seems kind of obvious.

for the record, i don't use that name in TW anymore. i logged into it to get a message from a friend a day or so ago, but aside from that, i haven't been gaming on that user id for about three weeks because i no longer desire to advertise my personal religious views in-game.

and basically that's where using that name came from---my personal views on christianity, which at that time i was being preached to from about three different people (2 family members and 1 acquainance) about how i was going to hell for being athiest, and i thought any religion that exploits people's fear to gain followers by definition is terroristic...since a terrorist is someone who uses fear to achieve their objective. i mean, i thought it was pretty fucked up for own sister to tell me that i was going to hell, and with all the other shit going on in my life at that time, i just felt like giving a big fucking middle finger to JC.

(btw, i'm not saying that for sympathy. i don't want it, nor do i expect it. i only am trying to answer your question as to "why", since you asked in a civil manner)

secondarily, i've been a long fan of the dead kennedys and that's the title of one of their songs (although that's not why i picked the name).

i haven't changed it for the forums because it just seemed kind of self important to make an announcement about a name change. and i really don't think most people really care anyway...so i haven't bothered.

anyway, this has gotten way OT. if you have additional questions, ask via pm.

btw, ty mr plums.

Kid Kaos
06-12-2004, 01:04 AM
Yea but their is a difference between watching Oprah, and watching Conan O'brien.

Awesome
06-12-2004, 01:40 AM
and basically that's where using that name came from---my personal views on christianity, which at that time i was being preached to from about three different people (2 family members and 1 acquainance) about how i was going to hell for being athiest, and i thought any religion that exploits people's fear to gain followers by definition is terroristic...since a terrorist is someone who uses fear to achieve their objective. i mean, i thought it was pretty fucked up for own sister to tell me that i was going to hell, and with all the other shit going on in my life at that time, i just felt like giving a big fucking middle finger to JC.

(btw, i'm not saying that for sympathy. i don't want it, nor do i expect it. i only am trying to answer your question as to "why", since you asked in a civil manner)

secondarily, i've been a long fan of the dead kennedys and that's the title of one of their songs (although that's not why i picked the name).see, this is all i was asking originally. you didn't need to turn it into a flame war.
EDIT: Awesome, I suspect he could out think you in his sleep. I seriously do. But feel free to do whatever...i've never seen you before in my life, ....and what the hell... "out think you"... you just lost any chance for credibility in my mind.
i haven't changed it for the forums because it just seemed kind of self important to make an announcement about a name change. and i really don't think most people really care anyway...so i haven't bothered.you can just ask a forum mod to edit your user name then change your custom title (the text below your name on the sidebar) to your old name to let anyone who reads your post know who you are, or you can put it in your forum sig. pretty easy.

Subjugation
06-12-2004, 03:02 AM
see, this is all i was asking originally. you didn't need to turn it into a flame war.

don't bother spinning this into me starting shit with you. that's a flat out lie. you insulted me twice before i said anything derogatory about you.

don't start none, won't be none.

EDIT:

you can just ask a forum mod to edit your user name then change your custom title (the text below your name on the sidebar) to your old name to let anyone who reads your post know who you are, or you can put it in your forum sig. pretty easy.

and that means i wouldn't be able to use a custom title, or i would have to use it as a sig. it's even easier to leave it as is.

anyway, someone who would get so bent out of shape as to hate me for my ID without even knowing me as a person is nobody who's respect i'd care to have in the first place. like yours.

Awesome
06-12-2004, 04:18 AM
i dont hate you, i dont even know who the hell you are. i just noticed you represented yourself with bush's face and made some weird religious statement with your user name and wondered why. and for the record, i never offered to get to know you.

Dameon Angell
06-12-2004, 04:35 AM
okay, the longer this goes on, the more I'd like to know.

what is the story behind your screenname "Jesus=Terrorist" ??

and to be back on topic for a moment.

Who loves the Walker Texas Ranger Lever??

Awesome
06-12-2004, 04:38 AM
he already told the story about 2 posts or so ago. :p The rest of the non-sense was him telling me he is better than me in every conceivable way. :up:

Dameon Angell
06-12-2004, 04:43 AM
oh, i didn't bother to look at it all cause it just looked like some arguement, i'll sift thru it then...

Dameon Angell
06-12-2004, 04:45 AM
oooooh okay, yeah, i read it. interesting story. I wouldn't say

"Jesus=Terrorist" tho, I'd use "Christianity=Terrorism", but that's just my 2 cents on pretending I was you making a name based on your beliefs.

Subjugation
06-12-2004, 04:57 AM
he already told the story about 2 posts or so ago. :p The rest of the non-sense was him telling me he is better than me in every conceivable way. :up:

i never said i was better than you in any way, but at least i'm not a liar. i guess i'm better than you in that regard.

is this what you do now? go around and misrepresenting what people say?

Subjugation
06-12-2004, 05:47 AM
oooooh okay, yeah, i read it. interesting story. I wouldn't say

"Jesus=Terrorist" tho, I'd use "Christianity=Terrorism", but that's just my 2 cents on pretending I was you making a name based on your beliefs.

jesus=terrorist fits on the name tag, where christianity=terrorism has over 19 characters, and doesn't fit entirely. i tried that first, and besides, the message came from jesus.

Evasive
06-12-2004, 12:31 PM
Conan> NBC has stated that they are going to air over 1200 hours of Olympic coverage. Isn't that great people? That's 10 hours of coverage more than the Reagan funeral.

Then the audience got pissed. hehe

Dameon Angell
06-12-2004, 01:01 PM
I laughed when he said that.

Kid Kaos
06-12-2004, 01:53 PM
The Walker Texas Ranger lever kicks major ass.

Liquid Blue
06-12-2004, 02:15 PM
Conan> NBC has stated that they are going to air over 1200 hours of Olympic coverage. Isn't that great people? That's 10 hours of coverage more than the Reagan funeral.

Then the audience got pissed. hehe

Sometimes that guy is hillarious.

Awesome
06-12-2004, 03:17 PM

Then the audience got pissed. heheman i holpe NBC doesnt take him off the air if he makes a few more remarks that'll make people hate him, conan is great.

GoldenPlums
06-12-2004, 06:07 PM
i've never seen you before in my life, ....and what the hell... "out think you"... you just lost any chance for credibility in my mind.

:) Trust me, you can keep your credibility Awesome. But nice to know I may have been considered.

Awesome
06-12-2004, 07:12 PM
you weren't, that was the first time i had seen you.

aussie
06-12-2004, 09:14 PM
conan is the shiznit.

Kid Kaos
06-13-2004, 12:23 AM
There is no fuckin way NBC will take off Conan, he's way too good. If they do that, Letterman wins. Because we all know Jay Leno sucks monkey balls.

PipArchDevil
06-13-2004, 02:32 AM
Conan has a funny looking head in that picture.