This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: retiring of Oen Izan name

ATTN: The retiring of Oen Izan name as soon as I can get Oen nick from whoever owns it

I've been asked over a span of 5000+ hours about my name and why I use it. I have become accustomed to the name and being called Oen. That is one reason I kept it so long, plus those people that did vocalize there dislike of the name, made me so stubborn that I was NOT going to change it for them when the people that I liked never asked me. I have once explained the reasons behind the name on the old tyrant forums and to a few that have asked. So I won't explain it here. I have made many a friend in this game of all nationalities. Not one of them ever complained or ask me to remove it , and I respect them alot for it. Even those that didn't know its reversed meaning and later found out. Since they took there personal online gaming time to get to know me and not let a name get in the way. I now want to drop the "Izan" part as a way to give back respect that I have been given. Though I wish to continue to use "Oen" since that word has no meaning of hatred that can be associated with it, unless accompanied by "Izan". Though it seems some one has the nick "Oen" and I am now looking for the owner of it. If you have it or know who has it, could you please contact me through this forums private messaging system or in game. So I can finally retire "Oen Izan" and be reborn as "Oen"
    The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

i dont care im just showing off my sig.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

So you're not a neo nazi anymore?
      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

your new name should be oen tep. i remember i used to make fun ofthe little asian kids who had neo pets in my computer class. for those who dont know, neo pets are gay little website animals

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
          i dont care im just showing off my sig.
          wow, ill bet that sig is bigger than africa

Comment

At last you fucking ugly neo nazi dick head.

ARSE

Comment

Originally posted by Default
              your new name should be oen tep. i remember i used to make fun ofthe little asian kids who had neo pets in my computer class. for those who dont know, neo pets are gay little website animals
              yeah, it sucks. on ebay they sell 100kNP for $5 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by VenomArse
                At last you fucking ugly neo nazi dick head.

ARSE
                He said what we're all thinking.

And oen, I and prolly everyone else couldnt care less.

Comment

Re: ATTN: retiring of Oen Izan name

I just read through out of boredom and I laughed at this bit and couldnt go on..

Originally posted by Oen Izan
                  part as a way to give back respect that I have been given.

Comment

Oen Izan is a retard name.
                    TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
                    TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
                    Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

Re: ATTN: retiring of Oen Izan name

Originally posted by Oen Izan
                      ATTN: The retiring of Oen Izan name as soon as I can get Oen nick from whoever owns it

I've been asked over a span of 5000+ hours about my name and why I use it. I have become accustomed to the name and being called Oen. That is one reason I kept it so long, plus those people that did vocalize there dislike of the name, made me so stubborn that I was NOT going to change it for them when the people that I liked never asked me. I have once explained the reasons behind the name on the old tyrant forums and to a few that have asked. So I won't explain it here. I have made many a friend in this game of all nationalities. Not one of them ever complained or ask me to remove it , and I respect them alot for it. Even those that didn't know its reversed meaning and later found out. Since they took there personal online gaming time to get to know me and not let a name get in the way. I now want to drop the "Izan" part as a way to give back respect that I have been given. Though I wish to continue to use "Oen" since that word has no meaning of hatred that can be associated with it, unless accompanied by "Izan". Though it seems some one has the nick "Oen" and I am now looking for the owner of it. If you have it or know who has it, could you please contact me through this forums private messaging system or in game. So I can finally retire "Oen Izan" and be reborn as "Oen"

Oen Izan or Oen, either way you are still a piece of shit. I hate you.
                      2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                      Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Re: Re: ATTN: retiring of Oen Izan name

Originally posted by Ennui

HAHAHAHHAHAHA
                        TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
                        TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
                        Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

Re: Re: ATTN: retiring of Oen Izan name

Originally posted by Ennui
                          Well said.

Comment

You did this before.

It didn't work.
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Or did it...
                              2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                              Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X