View Full Version : Toked

Nasir
06-13-2004, 09:15 AM
TOKED is:

1) a nerd
2) a clown
3) a loser

peace

oh and this was on staff thread because you made that little shit <ZH> .
If that person represents staff, jee , dont make me laugh.

Malladrin
06-13-2004, 09:26 AM
You were staffer also, with this post I don't see how you are any better.

Nasir
06-13-2004, 09:26 AM
Lol I got banned for wearing TOKED=NAZI squadname,
because its racist ?? LOlol... hilarious. If thats racist I am Peter Andre, watch my six pack.

This is like living in a dictatorship. People in staff can be assholes without getting fixed, people who are being a rebel against it get punished. Way to go!

Nasir
06-13-2004, 09:28 AM
I am not, thats why I dont get rehired. But they hired Toked while he was a jerk already, so that makes no sense. I wonder who recommended him to staff.

And btw... I dont steal or keep squads which doesnt belong to me, he does.

ToKeD
06-13-2004, 10:06 AM
Nasir for the record i dont even want you shitty squadname. I obtained the squadname because you quit on your own squad a week or 2 before twl so i got the squad legit i did not steal anything and trying to fight the "system" wont work if there is nothing to fight for or if there is even anychance of you to make sence for an example what does the squad "toked=nazi" have anything todo with this situation if anything you would stick by your claim of me stealing it and call me a pirate or a crook not a nazi you silly boy get the fact in order b4 you start to goto trial cause after enforcing the laws you learn them very quik and find the loop holes and unfourtunetly we can not play our game of cat and mouse any more because you played the game sloppy and lost making you a loser

Due
06-13-2004, 10:12 AM
lol na$ this is sad bro :(

Nasir
06-13-2004, 10:43 AM
Your Post Is Unreadable Flaggot, Try Using Dots And Other Interpunctions

And I Dont Give A Shit About The Past, Your Not Giving It Back Like You Promised Me To, So Stfu Newbie

Mr. Peanuts
06-13-2004, 11:05 AM
I'll get my handbag.

Troll King
06-13-2004, 11:09 AM

And I Dont Give A Shit About The Past, Your Not Giving It Back Like You Promised Me To, So Stfu Newbie

Interpunctions?

ZeUs!!
06-13-2004, 01:26 PM
I'll take three of those please

Dameon Angell
06-13-2004, 01:51 PM
Nasir for the record i dont even want you shitty squadname. I obtained the squadname because you quit on your own squad a week or 2 before twl so i got the squad legit i did not steal anything and trying to fight the "system" wont work if there is nothing to fight for or if there is even anychance of you to make sence for an example what does the squad "toked=nazi" have anything todo with this situation if anything you would stick by your claim of me stealing it and call me a pirate or a crook not a nazi you silly boy get the fact in order b4 you start to goto trial cause after enforcing the laws you learn them very quik and find the loop holes and unfourtunetly we can not play our game of cat and mouse any more because you played the game sloppy and lost making you a loser

1. http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Interpunctions

2. That is the longest sentance I ever read in my life.

Reaver
06-13-2004, 10:01 PM
TOKED is:

1) a nerd
2) a clown
3) a loser

peace

oh and this was on staff thread because you made that little shit <ZH> .
If that person represents staff, jee , dont make me laugh.

Well im not sure what toked did to you that your this upset, but I suggest you calm down and rethink your situation. You can say one bad thing about almost any staffer and then question 'oh wtf who hired that little shit', etc just because that staffer did something to offend you in some way (which is extremely simple) I dont know exactly what toked did to you, but I suggest not going onto a site and then just flaming someone up, because it makes you look like the real nerd, clown, loser, etc... no offense.

Awesome
06-13-2004, 10:58 PM
well all bullshit aside, toKed <ZH> really should give Egyptian back to the rightful owner.

Mitch
06-14-2004, 01:12 AM
Another newb bringing the nasir brother down. :(

In other news:
Fuck you wadi. :down:

wadi
06-14-2004, 01:59 AM
what's all this mitch?

Nasir
06-14-2004, 02:08 AM
I agree with that my post looks childish and maybe is childish, but I had to do something with my time offline. No without all the nonsense, Toked is just being very irritating and he should never have got the squad anyways, since I ordered Zapata to squadgrant it to Doag if he was leaving the squad. When I came back Zapata and 12 others left, Toked was squadcaptain. Then I left the squad too and Toked promised me to give back the squad after he was done. That seemed fair to me and now he wont give it back, so this is the result. Well not THE result, but the start.

oh and first he pretended to give it back but I had to ask him everyday for two weeks and he made up excuses to stall it, very irritating. So I conclude its a jerk.

Oh and Wadi if you give me a warning thats all good, but I made two threads about TOKED and I had one thread regarding a legal or illegal banning reason which has nothing to do with Toked, despite of the fact that my arguement with him got me banned afterall. So that makes just two threads.

sexy wooden spoon
06-14-2004, 02:54 PM
if u leave a squad which is doing well and ur owner, u forfiet the right to ownership.

Nasir
06-15-2004, 03:15 AM
I could have dissolved it too. But you know what ? I dont even care anymore, if someone gets a hard penis in keeping that squad while NO ONE will join him ever when he starts it, at least none of the respectable ex-egyptians, thats his thing. But Toked is #1 asshole on my list now, and I will spread the word until I leave the game.

Leaf
06-15-2004, 05:39 AM
lol toked, if you keep egyptian that squad will always be disrespected and sucky. Give it back to its rightful owner. You're representing staff right?

colony
06-15-2004, 11:08 AM
nas for -f-

Hotdamn.

Ekko
06-15-2004, 07:40 PM
oO; Egyptian is a shitty name that you shouldn't care about and both you and Toked have bad spelling and grammar. If you've created and left Egyptian 3+ times, I highly doubt if you had the squadname that you would start it and it be successful in keeping it alive.

dchao
06-15-2004, 08:57 PM
Nas could always create the squad "Arabian" (if its not taken) :rolleyes:

Mulkero
06-15-2004, 09:44 PM
Interpunction

\In`ter*punc"tion\, n. [L. interpunctio, fr. interpungere, interppunctum, to interpoint. See Inter-, and Point.] The insertion of points between word or sentences; punctuation.

Mulkero
06-15-2004, 09:49 PM
Oh yeah, toked is indeed an ass if he doesn't give egyptian back to nas

Troll King
06-15-2004, 10:15 PM
I wasn't asking for the definition of "interpunction", but thanks for those who looked it up and told us.

I was asking instead where the interpunctions were at the end of his sentences.

Lofty
06-16-2004, 02:08 AM
Seriously though, Egyptian is not an appealing squad name and I don't see what the big fuss about this is, other than sentimental issues and pride

Bandits is tenfold the squadname Egyptian could ever be anyway

Nasir
06-16-2004, 02:31 AM
I know, but it just doensnt belong to Toked

And Troll King, most of my posts are poems, so I dont need any interpunction at the end of my sentences

Lofty
06-16-2004, 02:39 AM
I know, but it just doensnt belong to Toked - Nasir

If the kid is so bent on keeping it in order to invigorate his faltering esteem, then leave it at that and accept his shortcomings. Detach from this event and cease giving him reason to believe that he has fazed you with this retarded act

Troll King
06-16-2004, 12:25 PM
I know, but it just doensnt belong to Toked

And Troll King, most of my posts are poems, so I dont need any interpunction at the end of my sentences

Good excuse. Bad poetry.

Nasir
06-16-2004, 01:04 PM
Lofty is right, Troll King isnt.

You see Troll King, poetry is there for everyone. Each individual has a different taste, so therefore you cant just say that one poem is good and other one is bad, its subjective classification.

Troll King
06-16-2004, 02:02 PM
I see. So I can't make a subjective opinion on something that can only be evaluated subjectively?

It's interesting to note that your latest poems have punctuation.

Facetious
06-16-2004, 02:39 PM

This guy is a regular Dickenson. Maybe it's an acrostic that means TPIUFTUDAOT, AIDGASATPYNGIBLYPMTSSN.

Awesome
06-16-2004, 11:30 PM
ummm toked give him back Egyptian

i got a ?message from toked where he laughed about keeping it just to make nasir angry

very unstaff-like... give it back

Nasir
06-17-2004, 12:19 AM
And one day I was standing in front of the door of his house, slapping his brains out of his skull.

You know what Toked, I hope you choke in it. I got enough squads already and I can get every squad Roxy owns to make it a real squad, IF I need it, doubt it. Just too bad that someone nerdy like you owns the squad now, of which a lot of people have some good memories on being in it. The squadname fits with your name, they both suck, good memories wont die. Bitch.

Lofty
06-17-2004, 01:20 AM
Nasir - 2 pts.
Toked - 1 pt.

Jerome Scuggs
06-17-2004, 05:32 PM
Toked was staff in my zone once, I love him

Dameon Angell
06-17-2004, 06:20 PM
Nasir - 2 pts.
Toked - 1 pt.

What was Toked's point? that paragraph w/o punctuation doesn't count

Lofty
06-17-2004, 08:36 PM
Toked got a point for making Nasir so mad by stealing his squad

Dameon Angell
06-17-2004, 08:57 PM
lolz, point taken, game on.

Dark Commando
06-18-2004, 07:51 AM
Dc - 15

Noah
06-18-2004, 09:46 AM
:down: I don't like Nasir either :down:

Pan
06-18-2004, 09:56 AM
1. http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Interpunctions

2. That is the longest sentance I ever read in my life.

What are you talking about? He hasn't fully completed his thought yet.

Dameon Angell
06-18-2004, 02:22 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooh, okay, I'm still awaiting the finish of this rant then.

AznBabiGurl
06-19-2004, 07:28 PM
I dunno Nasir but I agree =P I dont like Toked either... He is a very bad representation of staff. Shows how much ass kissing he has done in the past year. Ewww Toked=#1 hated on my list. He takes squads and keeps them jus for the name, also he goes onto OTHER PEOPLES USERNAME AND DOES VERY BAD THINGS ON IT >.< I didn't forget losssserrrr! Toked, hated with a passion. But I did get revenge, so it was all good. Lets all spam TOKED!! :p

Nasir
06-21-2004, 04:08 PM
Toked = Choked...

Kolar
06-21-2004, 05:05 PM
How many threads is this now?

If he's not liked by so many people i'm sure he'll get promoted, abuse or suck and get axed or get axed as a ZH soon enough.

duel pasta
06-22-2004, 01:17 PM
lol, not many people like nasir

Ekko
06-22-2004, 11:15 PM
Toked is a nice person all of you who are being stupid and defending nasir are dorks, its just a CRAPPY squadname, get over it.

Nasir
06-23-2004, 03:58 AM
jappee most people in this game are newbies and have no idea what it takes to be a man. -nt-

Cops
06-24-2004, 11:21 AM
I'm sure one of the steps to becomming a man isn't whining about a guy on staff so much, you'll be a big man someday nasir. Someday.

Ekko
06-24-2004, 06:50 PM
Cops I'm afraid your prediction about nasir becoming a man someday won't come true unless she gets some sort of surgery.

Bioture
06-25-2004, 12:31 PM
dont hate, congradulate.

Jerome Scuggs
06-25-2004, 01:05 PM
wrong, bio.

wrong.

Nasir
06-25-2004, 01:11 PM
Why are people talking about 'becoming a man' while they are playing this goddamn newbie 2d shapeship game ? Funny shit. So Cops you think you will be a man now that you dont whine in threads anymore how you used to in the past ? Whatever, if I dislike some childish guy in this game who has 'authority' and is a disgrace to staff, then I must speak out loud. If that makes me look young to you, lol, who cares, I never see you in the game anyways. And even if I did you would still be one of those $$ explosions on my screen after they got hit by a bullet of mine.

dll
06-25-2004, 02:41 PM
dont hate, congradulate.

congratulate*

Bioture
06-25-2004, 02:47 PM
...and I double major in English. Fuck me in the goats ass.

Cops
06-26-2004, 02:54 AM
Why are people talking about 'becoming a man' while they are playing this goddamn newbie 2d shapeship game ? Funny shit. So Cops you think you will be a man now that you dont whine in threads anymore how you used to in the past ? Whatever, if I dislike some childish guy in this game who has 'authority' and is a disgrace to staff, then I must speak out loud. If that makes me look young to you, lol, who cares, I never see you in the game anyways. And even if I did you would still be one of those $$ explosions on my screen after they got hit by a bullet of mine.

I whine like there's no tommorow, idiot. I never said I think I'm a man now. Time passes bye and I can still stop and sigh, you're my favourite fucking idiot. You're just so special. Stop expecting people to be less childish when you can't even live up to your own standards, you're just a pair of fucking clown shoes.

Nasir
06-26-2004, 04:51 AM
I whine like there's no tommorow, idiot. I never said I think I'm a man now. Time passes bye and I can still stop and sigh, you're my favourite fucking idiot. You're just so special. Stop expecting people to be less childish when you can't even live up to your own standards, you're just a pair of fucking clown shoes.

1) So first you say I shouldnt whine about someone one staff because I wont be a man and now you say you whine like there is no tomorrow, so that makes you a child of 3 or something by your rational ?

2) How am I not living up my own standards ? How do you even know what my standards are ? And if you are talking about my ss standards, you are probably talking about something you dont know either. The only standard I maintain is the playing standard. I play this game and talk to some people I know, thats it. This thread is not about MY standard but about Staff and Toked their standards. Toked is a moron who happens to be on staff. Staff has certain standards which they respect much and I believe that Toked does not meet those standards and is not qualificated for staff. Also I made this thread to say some stuff to Toked in public. So I am not sure what this has to do with my standards.

3) But if you want to start a riot again, ok. I will look up my old trash talk about you and post a reply in it to make it look fresh again.

Your a conehead.

Nasir
06-26-2004, 04:52 AM
damnit Cops you lucky suckhead, the thread is gone already. I guess I will just hunt and kick your ass in the game then. Oh wait, you suck too much to be played. Sorry for hurting your feelings.

Cops
06-26-2004, 12:59 PM
what the fuck did you just go on about? If you feel so strongly in changing things why don't you use that to motivate you in life, a stupid staffer and granted toked is a stupid staffer is not something you should go on about. Staff's image isn't your personal image so stop fighting this situation like you're being personally attacked, he's a ZH he can't do shit. Take some advice from a guy who tried to fight for things in this community and still gets shit for it, it's not worth it.

Ezor
06-26-2004, 01:21 PM
Let me sum this up so we can stop bitching.

Who the fuck cares about Toked? Staff like him can be compared to the latest video on TRL: here for two months at the most, then gone, never to be heard from again except on late-night rotation with the rest of the useless trash. Just tough it out and don't let the retard get to you. Trust me.

Nasir
06-27-2004, 02:26 AM
Cops the original reason was because Toked broke his word and didnt give me back my squad, you know that squad in which you were in some years ago too. And not just because he isnt giving it back, but also how he is acting by it. Like saying that I have to get on my knees or whatever, suck his dick. Stuff like that. Thats why I got very pissed and also he did more stuff to different people, which is the reason I want him axed from staff, he isnt supposed to be there and I know that he only got there by sucking up and faking.

btw I know that twforums can get you a bad reputation in subspace, but I just dont care much anymore, one day and that can be very soon I will be moving to Amsterdam just like my brother. And then I am delighted that I will not be in this game anymore, and I am pretty sure more people will be delighted about it too, in meanwhile I am going to be an ass to Toked. Oh lately I heard from a guy on my chat that Toked said he was in Burnt, now how funny is that.

End
07-02-2004, 06:45 AM
Is toked still a ZH?
Should RZA be a ZH?
GRyll isnt in controll of his own name?