Clear this up right now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear this up right now.

Ok so The winners of Light/Onix and Cripps/Elu will face Siege in twld and twlj respectively right?

For my question lets say Light and Cripples win. They go on and beat Siege the next week. Is that it for Siege? Is it over? Or do they get one more loss before being knocked out of the playoffs?

clear it up now before problems arise next week.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

that's it, if siege loses they lose
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Thats unfair to them then. They should have to get beaten twice, because this is double elimination.
      :yawn:

Comment

I agree with tobe, but then it's kidna stupid because this may or may not be the "Championship", wait thats bercause double elimintation was a stupid idea from the get go.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Siege gets to play less games. In effect, they lost to an imaginary team they never had to play.
          I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Yeah thats it

THey got a bye in the semi-finals so they had 0 risk of a loss. Thats benefit enough.

Comment

You can't have a double elimination bracket and have a team lose that's only lost once.

Double elimination was stupid I think we all agree on that but they can't decide to change it at the last second because they just realized how poorly it was planned.
              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

i don't mind
                jee

Comment

siege is gay.
                  plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

It doesn't matter. Wolvencreed won TWL.
                    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
                      Siege gets to play less games. In effect, they lost to an imaginary team they never had to play.
                      ...Gutter strikes again.
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Mayo beat me to it.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

how bout you just flip a coin to see who wins?
                          with all the bullshit, drama, and idiocy in the current league, calling heads or tails would be a truer test of skill.
                          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Tails

Comment

Re: Yeah thats it

Originally posted by Nethervoid
                              THey got a bye in the semi-finals so they had 0 risk of a loss. Thats benefit enough.
                              Lefty says NETHERVOID HAS THE RIGHT ANSWER, DING DING DING.
                              "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Working...
                              X