Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cards, forums, and squad gossip all in one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cards, forums, and squad gossip all in one!

whiterabbit brand TWL trading cards
    So was that a serious thing or not because I am still waiting for more info!

Forums
    Awhile back someone posted a link to some weird forums that had all sorts of weird stuff in it I keep wanting to call it "Devil Forums" because it was so twisted and fucked up, but that's not it. Anyways if anyone knows what I'm talking about post a link those forums were really cool.

Squad gossip
    Someone should start a squad news thread that tells of all the comings and goings of squad members going here and there and people changing aliases so everyone knows who the squad hoppers are and who is actually some alias who is double squadding etc. etc.

Anyways I'll start some gossip off talking about Melee's short history with Ravage- he was squadjoined to Melee as Domineer, and for some reason he left and spread out pw and squadchat. Also about that time Shim left Melee and started telling people we were dissolving and all other sorts of bullshit like that to try and bring us down. I would seriously get like 3 messages as soon as I got on about Melee dissolving- it was really stupid. The other day Vacate left Melee for Drastic because she didn't like my new recruits.

Point me to the cool forums thx.
    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Re: cards, forums, and squad gossip all in one!

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
    Forums
    Awhile back someone posted a link to some weird forums that had all sorts of weird stuff in it I keep wanting to call it "Devil Forums" because it was so twisted and fucked up, but that's not it. Anyways if anyone knows what I'm talking about post a link those forums were really cool.
    www.priestcult.com
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Yes PriestCult is really messed up but it's the best. GO mefod!! aka street.
      TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
      TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
      Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

Ahah yes Priestcult Forums! Thanks Mayo! These forums are pretty entertaining come 3 AM on a saturday nnight!
        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Re: cards, forums, and squad gossip all in one!

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
          whiterabbit brand TWL trading cards
          So was that a serious thing or not because I am still waiting for more info!
          Not.
          Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Re: Re: cards, forums, and squad gossip all in one!

Originally posted by Bluedandy

Not.
            Damn, I wanted to be a card I was never actually going to buy one but the idea of kids holdin little dislikeds excted me o.0

Comment

So uh, sell your sperm?
              Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

"Put your spermin our hands"

I dont think kids r givin sperm, I could just do it the old fasioned way hehe *walks over to pandagirl....*

Comment

"Put your spermin our hands"

I dont think kids r givin sperm, I could just do it the old fasioned way hehe *walks over to pandagirl....*
                  damn i wanted to do Emilio from "Mr Deeds", i'm all ways in a cloaker and need the fraz "sneaky sneak" -'

edit: cause i'm the king of quote tags baby, im the king of quote tags quote
                  Last edited by Vykromond; 09-15-2002, 11:03 PM.
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

- Edited out so i dont look terribly stupid -

(I know youre sayi "But dis, you sound stupid all the time" well yes but this time it was like 10x that)
                    Last edited by Superted; 09-15-2002, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                      - Edited out so i dont look terribly stupid -

(I know youre sayi "But dis, you sound stupid all the time" well yes but this time it was like 10x that)
                      Infinite stupidity multiplied times 10 is still infinite stupidity...

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond

damn i wanted to do Emilio from "Mr Deeds", i'm all ways in a cloaker and need the fraz "sneaky sneak" -'

edit: cause i'm the king of quote tags baby, im the king of quote tags quote
                        Yes.
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

you're a tool

wow, this is my first day registered on this forum, and i just want to say something regarding all the negativity that i've encountered. 1. i own you all. 2. those of you who i don't own, i could kick your ass. 3. gg and 4. doesn't this smiley look like some girl about to give a blowjob?
                          Shhhh.

Comment

This is whack. Oh and heist left Attack.
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Frekke Frekke.
                              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                              X