As TWLB comes to a close....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As TWLB comes to a close....

As TWLB comes to a close we have seen terrs in their worst and their best. But here is a question for ya...Who are the top 3 best terrs IN ORDER?
    2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
    9:trashed> LOL YOJ
    9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
    9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
    We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

1. Fredzz
    1. Spybreak!
    1. Mythrandir

-> I MADE IT <-

Comment

1. Brookus

Worked with a not so tip top shape team and carried his squad to a 7-2 rec.

2. Warportal

Widely believed to be the best terr in TW, but has a well oiled machine behind him.

3. Mythrandir

Didn't get a chance to prove himself much in the season, but did EXCELLENT and was a major factor in Pallies win over Diso.
      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

1. Brookus
        Without a doubt in my mind the most skilled terr in basing.Simply look at what he did with A-S. As project said with them finishing with a 7-2 record with the departures and the inactivity is nothing but remarkable. He not only keeps the team together out of matches but in them as well. His line is ALWAYS set up at the right time and he in the place where he needs to be. He is the one that makes A-S who they are. It is hard to find yourslef not learning new skills from him as the game progresses. Brookus for TWLB MVP.

I also have to give a tremendous amount of credit to Mythrandir.

These were definitly the best this season.
        2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
        9:trashed> LOL YOJ
        9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
        9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
        We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

Yay for Brooksie!!!
          Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

I've been saying Brook from day 1.

Mythrandir and then Warportal

I don't see how anybody can put warp over myth after his horrid performance vs the pallies (a game in which Myth played well) I think we all learned how to get under his skin that day.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

1. Mitch
              2. Mitch
              3. Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by castromarx
                1. Mitch
                2. Mitch
                3. Mitch
                It just makes sense, people.
                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

1. brookus - I could go on for years about why I like him best, but I think the main reason is because he introduced me to the wonders or faking quotes.

2. I'd chose Mythrandir over warportal simply because I play better with Myth. I feel he gives me more and better chances in a flagroom battle. I'm positive it is a stylistic difference.

3. warportal. good, but I dont play well with his style. See myth.

Oh, and brookus wanted me to tell you he thinks you're ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                    1. brookus - I could go on for years about why I like him best, but I think the main reason is because he introduced me to the wonders or faking quotes.
                    He introduced me to the wonders of faking orga...

Hey, who wants some ice cream?
                    Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

yeh i would put mitch in top 3 terr's he has made real good improvements in terr
                      RaCka> how can i get you here
                      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by castromarx
                        1. Mitch
                        2. Mitch
                        3. Mitch
                        gamepads&bees4life
                        Originally posted by Diakka
                        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious who they are, but it's hard to put them in order... warp has always been one of my favorite terrs, brookus played a fantastic season... myth really came up big in the end, but didn't really play that many games... therefore, on a terr MVP kind of award, I'd give it to brookus, with warp next, then myth...

as far as which one is actually the most skilled.. I have no idea.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I think we've done this at least million times before, but here we go again:

1. Brookus - He was certainly the best at the time I had to go inactive and I suppose he still is. He might not be your most reliable terr at times (let's just blame fatigue, shall we?) but he still gets the job done better than anyone else and occasionally pulls pretty nice stunts. He is also one of the very few terrs who actually follow their respective sharks in instead of rushing madly and getting themselves killed.

2. Warportal - I'd say he's a bit rusty atm but he's still certainly top-notch. He has made some bad mistakes recently. I'd still consider him to be a terr to be reckoned with, though. Pretty much everything that applies to Brookus also applies to him too.

3. Heavily Contested - I'm not really sure who should be here but there are really a bunch of people who deserve the spot (Mythrandir, Mitch, heck even Eeks :_P) so it is really undecided for me. It's Brookus and Warportal who really stand head and shoulders above the rest of us imo. This is just a personal opinion and perhaps a bit biased (brookus is the terr I've been playing with the most including my fellow squadmates [Utopia, Louis, M_M]) so feel free to complain mates.
                            Veni Vidi Visa - I came, I saw, I did some shopping.

Also did some game development. Check out this horror adventure game if you like point'n'clicks.

Comment

1. warportal
                              2. Utopia
                              3. Brookus
                              "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Working...
                              X