Radio Ad's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Ad's

I would like to take a moment to post a few words on advertising your radio.

First I would like to start out by saying, that I applaud each and every person who currently, or had in the past done a radio show for Trench Wars. You could tell from the beginning that this could have been and is something special. It has allowed our community to bond in more ways than one. It gives a voice and a personality to players who normally would only be known by their name and how they act in the game. It brought our community together and gave us all something in common to talk about.

There had been issues brought up in the past regarding advertising for the radios. Those issues circled mainly around staff support for radio programming. This has nothing to do with that. What I would like to talk about here is the personal advertising the DJ's do.

I find it rude, ill mannered, immature, and offensive when another DJ comes into my radio arena and decides to spam myself and my listeners with their advertisement. Having multiple radio stations out there is the greatest thing to hit TW in a long time! However it is just not right to ad for your show where another is broadcasting. I would never do this just out of respect for my fellow DJ's. You should do the same.

I would also expect that any of the listeners don't spam arenas with other radio ad's. That is just as bad if not worse, and is a complete sign of disrespect to the DJ's and their radio.

In conclusion, stop doing it. It's just not right, and is unfair to the other DJ's out there. Keep it in the pub arenas, and arenas that have no radio tag or broadcast theme inside. That way the people can choose fairly, and all the DJ's will have a fair chance to promote and run their shows.

Thanks,

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Why doesn't staff support Radio?

Comment

I agree PUSHER... . .. .. . .... . . Marry me? <3
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

wth, Ruby u have been stalking me long...When u ask me.....?
        Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Originally posted by Th@ KiLL@
          wth, Ruby u have been stalking me long...When u ask me.....?
          Ugh... I'm not stalking you!!!! Stop posting!! har har.. :eek:
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

No u stop posting orrrrrrrrrrrr...Put me in ur ignore list
            Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Re: Radio Ad's

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
              I would also expect that any of the listeners don't spam arenas with other radio ad's. That is just as bad if not worse, and is a complete sign of disrespect to the DJ's and their radio.
              I admit to being guilty of this, and i won't do it again

I apologize to dement0r
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

God damn newbies...wth is wrong with you! The Pallies don't go spaming ad's on your hostings do they? Mebe they should start..
                Revenge is a Bitch -Tupac
                [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                  Why doesn't staff support Radio?
                  Staff support really isn't the issue here. Respecting the rigths of others to broadcast freely and without interference is.

Mayo.. Thanks for stepping forward and apologizing.
                  Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

You should have music playing 24/7 on your Pallies Radio like a real radio...and when a show is coming up, stop the music and start the show.

Hell, if you want me to I'll friggin play music 24/7 for you guys, I got tons of mp3s (about 1,000+) that I just have on random play that I listen to all day. Hehe.
                    Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

Comment

It has been proposed Hoju.. may even happen in the near future!

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                        It has been proposed Hoju.. may even happen in the near future!
                        Awesome
                        Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

Comment

I hear talk of ads and shit, but fuck if I have the link. I think you're all just paranoid.

Now give me the link.
                          Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
                          MILITANT> wearfare
                          MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
                          MILITANT> bus fares
                          ToP_DawG!> yah
                          MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

I have 1,535 MP3s (songs, not any other stuff) with some random MP3s still lying on the download folders of such programs as directconnect, morpheus, napster and winmx.
                            Music taste is a problem though.

Comment

Originally posted by Warfare
                              I hear talk of ads and shit, but fuck if I have the link. I think you're all just paranoid.

Now give me the link.
                              Click on the lil thingy that says -->CLICK HERE!$!$<--- on my siggy!

or

http://pallies.dhs.org:8020

or

Open Winamp, hit CTRL+L, and enter pallies.dhs.org:8020

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Working...
                              X