Leaving for awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving for awhile

i dunno if u guys care or not but im gonna take a leave from ss after twlj season is over, i have more important things to do i guess ill come on if i feel like it but... not to much

Comment

OMG please don't leave you've been the highlight of my day ever since the first time we met.

...who are you? :/
      Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

well, I usually dont care about ss players leaving, actually, i enjoy it when they do, but in your case, i truly do hope the leave isnt long, because youre a good dude Have Fun!
        ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

biez hoe

cu in a few weeks

Comment

wth?

Comment

I still have no idea who the holy fuck you are. oh yes, the joys of the internet.
              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

louis exactly why i said i dont know if u care or not :P

Comment

Well now you know, and knowing's half the battle.

GI Joe.

Comment

Later Flow
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedandy
                      ...who are you? :/
                      So yes whoever, we do not care wether you leave or set fire to your toes.

Comment

Joe dont expect the kids to miss you. I play for one week and then leave for 5 months and then play a week again. Noone ever misses me. Thats one of the reasons why I would never officially retire. Becouse I can stop playing the game for a year but still come back a week and play. Mutch more fun to play now without a squad and not thinking of rec. Now I just chill and talk to friends.... yeah and if I'm bored I try to make ppl mad. You wouldnt belive me if I told you have many n00bs (yeah and some others too) that get mad if I say EZ after shrap killing them, spawning them etc . Oh now I got disctracted from the topic..... but anyways just leave and the ppl that care will ask you where you have been when you come back.... that way you dont have all those ppl here on forum saying ..... who r u..... hate you.... will not miss you etc... (I havnt read all youur posts but pots liek this usally gets many of those answers.)

PS: WHY DO I ALLWAYS HAVE TO REGISTER AGAIN EACH TIME I COME HERE. STICK TO ONE FORUM AND KEEEEEP IT!!
                        aCa@squadless

Comment

aCa sucks. And see you in a few days person I don't know.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                            aCa sucks. And see you in a few days person I don't know. atleast he proves my point that ppl will just diss you....
                            aCa@squadless

Comment

Sorry but you almost made me vomit my heart out
                              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                              X