PDA

View Full Version : banned

skate
09-17-2002, 08:07 PM
ok i got banned for being in the squad "stupid ***" now its *** and not ****** so i don't understand why i was banned since *** is a slang, i was also warned while i was AFK so i couldn't respond to change it, and my friend was under the squad name stupid whitey and he got nothing for it, explain please.

Dillusion
09-17-2002, 08:30 PM
i was on the squad anti-homo, i got yelled at, and some fagot has the squad anti-woman, and anti-straight, dont feel bad

Mattey
09-17-2002, 09:52 PM
Those squads accurately represent a value and will definitely sway someone to your opinion...

Annux
09-17-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by skate
ok i got banned for being in the squad "stupid ***" now its *** and not ****** so i don't understand why i was banned since *** is a slang, i was also warned while i was AFK so i couldn't respond to change it, and my friend was under the squad name stupid whitey and he got nothing for it, explain please.

Hey man, what the fuck are you talking about?

Mayo Inc.
09-17-2002, 10:34 PM
agreed

War
09-17-2002, 10:51 PM
skate you shouldnt of gotten banned... =\ i would try to resolve that immediately. contact bangop.

09-17-2002, 11:12 PM
NI66ER

i think that is what the astersexes mean guys!

War
09-17-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Default
NI66ER

omfg it turns all the bad words in to astersexes

fuck shit anus cunt penis caca jew

well duh....
lol

09-17-2002, 11:14 PM
dont crap on my parade

War
09-17-2002, 11:15 PM
i shall.... i shall....

Eeks
09-18-2002, 02:53 AM
They banned you again? :p

Tigerex
09-18-2002, 03:19 AM
Being banned is a gift if it keeps you out of TW allowing you to have a life, you should thank staff.

skate
09-18-2002, 01:59 PM
yea wtf i mean i'm not racist or anything its just some shit i was doin with my friends but anyway i seen people with names like i kill children and no one says anything to them. now if its the whole racist thing then why do you allow people to have a swastika banner?

Vehicle
09-18-2002, 03:37 PM
why do you allow people to have a swastika banner? I agree with that although it hardly matters, if you can say whatever curse words and not get warned as long as they are not raciest I dont see how that squad name matters. Also theres plenty of swastika banners floating around and what if your Jewish :p

Bluedandy
09-18-2002, 03:52 PM
And that lovely nick I've seen so much these days, "Anti-JE\/\/." Or whatever. Yeah, that pisses me off too. Hypocrites.

NaiLed
09-18-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Under Dog
I agree with that although it hardly matters, if you can say whatever curse words and not get warned as long as they are not raciest I dont see how that squad name matters. Also theres plenty of swastika banners floating around and what if your Jewish :p

The Swistika isn't racist or anything. The Swastika is a sacred symbol in many lands and in many traditions. Just that the Nazi's took this symbol and abused it.

No reason why it should be banned.

Bluedandy
09-18-2002, 04:16 PM
It should be banned when that "sacred symbol" appears in the center of a white circle with a red background. Hmmm, I could have sworn I've seen that somewhere...

Sir Gaunt
09-18-2002, 04:47 PM
Can i join your guys squad.I may not be the best but i sure kick but.I'm guessing i have to do some test don't i?
I play alot like 12 to 3 in the morn and in the evening time around 6 mabe 8.I just dont want to be all by myself when i play.
Hmm if im the only one thats in the squad playing will everyone be against me.I know I know i have never joined a squad.

Bolt
09-18-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Sir Gaunt
Can i join your guys squad.I may not be the best but i sure kick but.I'm guessing i have to do some test don't i?
I play alot like 12 to 3 in the morn and in the evening time around 6 mabe 8.I just dont want to be all by myself when i play.
Hmm if im the only one thats in the squad playing will everyone be against me.I know I know i have never joined a squad.

What squad are you talking about? This is the Trench Wars Staff forum, it is not a squad forum. If you don't want to get made fun of and laughed at, I would recommend keeping away from the forums to find a squad.

Sir Gaunt
09-18-2002, 05:44 PM
Hmm i heard something about getting kicked out and was wondering if you guys were talking about a squad.wow next time I will read the forum more carefully.I saw the tw staff the
members i forgot there was no AND.

Those who laugh make a joke of themselfs anyways.Some people dont see it but its all right there. lol :p

Adman
09-19-2002, 12:04 AM
he was wearing the squad name stupid N#I#G. (no spaces and no #)Editted for gay filter

and my question is if you didn't get a warning first then why did you get banned?

and if you did get a warning why didn't you change it?

Bigwig
09-19-2002, 01:53 AM
i was also warned while i was AFK so i couldn't respond to change it

Adman
09-19-2002, 02:25 AM
maybe the mod has never heard of the *kill command?

gg big :(

Vehicle
09-19-2002, 04:00 PM
maybe its just mods are hypocritical morons (not all) but as Bluedandy said ALL the swastica (i can't spell it and im to lazy to scrool down :P) banners i have seen are depicted on a red and white flag making them a symbol of Hitler making them racist.

Verthanthi
09-19-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Under Dog
maybe its just mods are hypocritical morons (not all) but as Bluedandy said ALL the swastica (i can't spell it and im to lazy to scrool down :P) banners i have seen are depicted on a red and white flag making them a symbol of Hitler making them racist.

First, wearing something reminiscent of Hitler doesn't make you a racist. Secondly, go find the thread on this topic, read it through, and if you have something NEW to add, post. Otherwise, just drop the topic.

Machine of God
09-19-2002, 07:24 PM
kill whitey

Stabwound
09-23-2002, 11:38 AM
A few months ago I got warned by some mod for having the squad name "Die Fag".

Heh.

ConcreteSchlyrd
09-23-2002, 01:16 PM
Hey, I have a fun idea! If you think it's wrong for being banned for doing questionable shit, how about you not do it in the first place?

I know, it's a novel idea, but it's just crazy enough to work.

Jesus Christ... the consequence that goes along with "pushing the envelope" is that sometimes you'll get smacked. There's no use in bitching about it after the fact. I don't care if 504 other people are squadjoined to "Die Swedes, Die", it still doesn't give you an automatic thumbs up--why is this so hard to comprehend?

Mayo Inc.
09-23-2002, 03:59 PM
no no no that would never work. who let you out of the trunk?

Coyote
09-25-2002, 07:22 PM
kkk

Louis XV
09-25-2002, 08:09 PM
sux fer you

my ban expires tomorrow

yesssss, no more ASWZ

Coyote
09-25-2002, 08:19 PM
MWHAHAHAAHA TRY TYPING THE LETTER K 3 TIMES.

Mattey
09-25-2002, 09:01 PM
Ok, kk. Done and done.