I hate saying good byes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate saying good byes

Welp it has been time for me to hang up my fighter pilot uniform and go get out of fleet comand. After this weekends tournaments I will be leaving Subspace/Continuum. The fact I know this is true, by I am now board of Subspace/Continuum. The same fealing when I stopped playing Starcraft two years ago and havnt touched it since. Since playing my name on 7/28/1999 3:23:40 with 5361 usage, I will give my name to a faithfull friend. I leave now reflecting on all the good memories I have had with past squad.

Naming a few:
    Bio-Hazard (Friends Squad)

Death Knights me and banzi, top gods pub squad)

-Final- ( yes I beat disqualifier in a duel when I was a public newbie. First game for -Final- I went 15-1 vs a squad seko!!! was on)

Edict (squad where i met a siege friend Hit & Run)

Paragons ( many other friends)

-Fierce- (Squad leader Cyber Strike a faithfull leader.

Exposure

Top dawgz (my first squad)

British Squad (LOL, and I wasnt British :P)

Eclipse (leet squad where siege stole my leet people, Zeno, Hit and run, Burial, Soul Burner and many more)

Scrotal Horde (With a nice leader scrotal master who disappeard off the face of the earth)

Siege (What a fun squad

Shinobi ( We did good)

Back to Siege (still fun

Special thanxs to:

All Siege members, KJW, Disquadlifier, Dark commando, Napalm Sunnrise I, Yomama!!!, Priitk, SuperDave(postal), Dock>, epinephrine, Crome, and many others forgotten with this tired mind

I would also like to thank Rape 4 u a.k.a. (Dire Wolf) for introducing me the game and his brother Elite One.

In conclusion, I thought I would always play Subspace/continuum but now its time for life. I am not retiring from the game, since I always thought peope who said they retired are ridiculous. Lets just say im puting this game next to my dusty command and conquer cds.

Thank you all for reading this long post
    -Bryan P.
    "KickAshMan"

AIM Name : KickAshMan Email:Brydog@twcny.rr.com
    Last edited by KickAshMan; 09-17-2002, 09:40 PM.

You we're always a nice guy, sad to see you go. See ya KAM
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Fuck off, you dorky mullato.

Comment

well kam, you know where i stand on this issue, I wish you a happy life and such, dont die early, and dont let Hit & Run make a post and pretend that youve been in a car accident.

take care
        ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

KaM. I've known you for many years now, and so I will wish you the best of luck in the future away from this silly little game. Good luck!

-Epi
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

KAM you are a good lad. You gave me the squads <ER> and <ZH>. You're a very very well player that has much skill and indeed a nice guy. So sad to see a vet go. Hopefully you'll realize your mistake and come back!
            TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
            TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
            Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

I never talked to you, I never looked at you but it still doesnt mean that i liked you.

Comment

Later kam, u were a guy that never whined in elim or anywhere

respectfully, da1
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

$ kam, peace out
                  jee

Comment

Peace out kam! Good luck with the outer world man, its scary shite out there !
                    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Cya Kam! Best of luck in the future.

Comment

Goodbye Have some fun in real life (TM) :P
                        Bilange> i love getting repped
                        Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
                        ----
                        Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

Seeyah man even though i dont know you..............

Comment

We've always been solid, kam... good luck on things.
                            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

You forgot to mention CReasers

Hope to catch you in the future if you ever do come back
                              Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

Working...
                              X