Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: retiring of Face name

ATTN: The retiring of Face name a week ago

You know, one would think that everyone would be intuitive enough to have figured this out by now, but, just in case, I'm going to start a thread about the really painfully obvious. I stopped using the name Face. I became accustomed to the name Face and being called Face, and everyone asked me why my name was Face, and although I have a reason, I'm going to be a dick and not post my reason here. Nobody really cared that my name was Face, and nobody asked me to change it, but it was a pretty stupid name that didn't have anything to do with me at all. I'm now going to start using the name Blast, which is not only a cooler word than Face, but a few months ago, I used to say "Blast!" as a euphemism a lot, so it sort of kind of has some relevance to me. I'm really glad that the people who got to know me as Face didn't let my dull trendy noun-name get in the way, and I hope that now that my name is Blast, those same people won't let my new dull trendy verb-name get in the way of our invaluable online friendships. Really, I only changed my name as a way of repaying all the people who have given me respect over the years. Also, if anyone has the name Savage, I want to change my name from Blast to that, so, uhh, if you'll please give it to me, that would be great. I want to retire the name "Blast" and be reborn as "Savage". Really. "Savage" is a way cooler name than "Blast".

lmaoo, gg

Comment

well i guess im happy for you face but at this point in our relationship i think it will be better if we start talking to different people in subspace. im so sorry. good luck with life

-your pal

Jimmy

Comment

Re: ATTN: retiring of Face name

Originally posted by Blast
        ATTN: The retiring of Face name a week ago

You know, one would think that everyone would be intuitive enough to have figured this out by now, but, just in case, I'm going to start a thread about the really painfully obvious. I stopped using the name Face. I became accustomed to the name Face and being called Face, and everyone asked me why my name was Face, and although I have a reason, I'm going to be a dick and not post my reason here. Nobody really cared that my name was Face, and nobody asked me to change it, but it was a pretty stupid name that didn't have anything to do with me at all. I'm now going to start using the name Blast, which is not only a cooler word than Face, but a few months ago, I used to say "Blast!" as a euphemism a lot, so it sort of kind of has some relevance to me. I'm really glad that the people who got to know me as Face didn't let my dull trendy noun-name get in the way, and I hope that now that my name is Blast, those same people won't let my new dull trendy verb-name get in the way of our invaluable online friendships. Really, I only changed my name as a way of repaying all the people who have given me respect over the years. Also, if anyone has the name Savage, I want to change my name from Blast to that, so, uhh, if you'll please give it to me, that would be great. I want to retire the name "Blast" and be reborn as "Savage". Really. "Savage" is a way cooler name than "Blast".

r u dystrophy?

Comment

Dystrophy's a fuckin werido
          http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pu...asp?id_=824053

Comment

Working...
          X