Lets fix twl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets fix twl

i whined about it so i feel like i should at least suggest soemthing.

1. Get several persons to review the rules and look for loopholes that may have been missed or may be exploited.

2. Make sure all the rules can be enforced. (such as the 7 day waiting period was not working early in the season if i remember right.)

3. Be consistent on decisions about rules. Simple. Easy to do. If you give a little leeway on this rule then you will always have to give leeway.

4 Have a formalized method for adding new squads to twl and what there recs will be and so forth

5. Lets not use arbitrary judgement by people to pick squads in twl. The stats from TWD should tell us who belongs where

6. A clear chain of command would be nice with league ops that looked for suggestions each week. ( this will be tough due to the lack of maturity among many members)

7. Playoffs, All-stars set up before beginning of season

this is all i can think of at the moment. others feel free to toss in real suggestions. maybe we can actually improve this. (yes i know the last 2 statements are utopian like but i might as well try.)
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

8. Get a life and stop caring about TWL so much. Get your hypertension under control and try to lose weight you obese fuk.
    The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
    -Dys

Comment

Words of wisdom from the local black pot.
      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Dystrophy
        8. Get a life and stop caring about TWL so much. Get your hypertension under control and try to lose weight you obese fuk.
        Perhaps you should practice what you preach and stop caring enough to respond to a post when you have nothing but idiocy to add.

llater,
        Tony

Comment

On the rare occasion brook chooses to post it most always nothing but the truth and simple common sense. Same thing applys here.
          2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
          9:trashed> LOL YOJ
          9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
          9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
          We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

brookus has 137, you have 12.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Me and Brookus are gonna be married one day.
              Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

well, i guess we're done and all.
                WOOHOO!!!! it's fixed!!! well done everybody!
                gg.

Comment

Do NOT add more people to the already grossly incompetent TWL upper staff. I still say one active person should run it all. That way instead of tripling the incompetence, you only have an incompetent factor of 1.

How many idiotic reversals and cases of indecision have we seen because none of them can communiate with one another properly?
                  'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                  sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV

How many idiotic reversals and cases of indecision have we seen because none of them can communiate with one another properly?
                    That's a good question- someone with spare time (Read: Yoshiba) please dig deeper and uncover the number
                    I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

The only reason there should be more people for "upper" league staff would be if there were a different op for each of the three leagues.

Comment

AnnuxVortex: feh leagues were dull, partly because you're a moron but the fact that squads can't stay together and there were no major rivalries helped too
                        CrOmESoulJa: oh
                        CrOmESoulJa: yea

Comment

Working...
                        X