New Public Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Public Map

Cmon, Everyone. Discuss the public base. What you want to see. What you want gone. What would be cool. What you hate. I personally hate the fact that some people want a bot that warns/bans tkers, and people who do not goto base. If you want the map to encourage people to goto the base, explain it.
    ▒█░▄▀ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ ▀▄▒▄▀
    ▒█▀▄░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ ░▒█░░
    ▒█░▒█ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▒▀▄

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA YOU TRIED TO PUT AN IMAGE IN YOUR SIG

Comment

Despite our current pub base being so well balanced and such I would like to see it change just for the change.

I'd like to see a new base that isn't the pub base with some twists or minor additions, I want a base that is built from the ground up but still retaining the basic idea of our current pubbase.

1 main entrance,
      2 sub entrance,
      battle area below flagroom
      flagroom
      place for sharks to mine
      jav shots
      levi shots, although a bit different
      etc....

New tileset too. And maybe some lvz additions for graphical enhancement on the base ONLY not replacing any current SS graphics.
      TWLB Champion Season 1 (Light)
      TWLD Champion Season 6/7 (Elusive/Syndicate)
      TWLJ Champion Season 7 (Syndicate)

1 of the first 2 to get all 3. (Fireballz is other)

Comment

I like 2dbase.
        I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Re: New Public Map

Originally posted by Krynetix
          Cmon, Everyone. Discuss the public base. What you want to see. What you want gone. What would be cool. What you hate. I personally hate the fact that some people want a bot that warns/bans tkers, and people who do not goto base. If you want the map to encourage people to goto the base, explain it.
          doesn't change the fact that the base you made sucks.
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Hey adman, make a base and give it to 2d or flabin. And lets see if it even gets up.

I agree with 2d, althou lvz addons would not be a major thing, i would do fine without them, since trenchwars has allways been known in my book as a zone without lvz, the best zone without lvz, and i respect that.

Comment

Perhaps he already knows which base he wants.

Comment

If ?go antiscrub can be put up then any base can be put up.
                I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

I went ahead and started a poll to get everyone's opinion on a new public map.

http://forums.trenchwars.org/forum/s...?threadid=1261
                  "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
                  flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

i've emailed my map to Flabin 3-4 times and no response so i gave up.but i'll try again and we'll see.

Comment

?go krynetix - For a public map
                      ?go boki - Sucks as a public map (Nothing personal against you)

Comment

a little run down,

lower base relatively unchanged, a few minor things but why mess with something that works.

the flagroom grew bigger to eliminate lt's and such and barriers built, still some shots there (i think) hasn't been tested.
                        Last edited by Adman; 09-20-2002, 01:23 AM.

Comment

heh

a base that elimintes lt's would have no shot for public

Comment

Even though LTs RUIN basing alot. I dont so much mind LTs as I mind Priv LTS. those just make me wanna rip some balls. =/ I'm tellin` you though. Times games. Open timed games. hell, make it if your team doesnt win, your pointas made in that game are taken away or something. That'll give some incentive.

Comment

t

and yes i tried to put an img in my sig! i dont friggin know how!

Comment

Working...
                              X