PDA

View Full Version : ?nopubchat - best command in the game.

Stabwound
07-09-2004, 12:58 AM
So lately I decided that I was sick of reading the random garbage in blue text. I decided to try out ?nopubchat.

This is the best command in the game. No more listening to Fire Phoenix's or IoRY's bragging and squealing every time they manage to kill the enemy terrier in ?go base. No more listening to random retards saying "newb" and "ez" when I wander into elim.

If you've never tried ?nopubchat, I suggest you do. It's very relaxing. Maybe I'll leave it on forever.

triceratops
07-09-2004, 01:52 AM
?obscene (off) is my favorite.

Without it, I would miss out on a lot of messages.

Awesome
07-09-2004, 02:47 AM
i've tried it many times and then i like pm me with shit when i dont respond to their "hey, what's up" type comments in pub chat.

instead i just left it on and ignore.txt'd every person who acts like a fool. i like it better

this is what i got so far in case u wanna ignore all the fools right away:

azizcombatfighter
Goddess
poff
zx
malevolent
Plasma
abrasion
Claim
Vermillion Flame
Goljat
Piston
violence
evi
runez
ANDERS the GREAT
itlog
ups
cross
Collected
Karhuherra
Fashion
Voth
epor
wax
Fludd
Busker
matzke
Die
L to the K
genes
Carbon
Shockers
nemo.
nemodot
nemotoad
Tychicus
Bright
Oni Link
RATTY...
Kornflakes
exploid
skrilla
celp32
Alavi
poop juice
poop juicey
SonikDark
Medic
Revered
Acumo
Skyforger
Lag.Com
Plintkabouter
disown
Cloak

cundor
07-09-2004, 03:34 AM
Let's share ignore.txt

DOTSY
07-09-2004, 03:35 AM
damn awesome, i am not in it :D

Awesome
07-09-2004, 03:42 AM
yes let's cundor

if you know of anyone who spams macro's and such that i didnt list... tell me and i'll add them to mine... that's pretty much what i was going for actually.

and DOTSY, i've never seen you in-game, only on forums... so i got nothing against you enough to put u there :)

DOTSY
07-09-2004, 03:45 AM
yay :p

death row
07-09-2004, 04:53 AM
Yes, actually, I agree with you. I have also used ?nopubchat a lot lately, it's much more relaxing. You kill somebody in a meaningless baseelim or elim, and they get so pissy. Then you tend to try and hunt that individual instead of just playing the game; defeating the purpose. I think I'll use it much more when playing.

I don't mind the chat if I'm in spec though.

Copy!?!
07-09-2004, 05:25 AM
</3 Awesom-O

InCure.
07-09-2004, 05:32 AM
I usually do ?lines=1

GHB
07-09-2004, 06:18 AM
hey Awesome, it really surprises me that you still don't have stian and Gazooh! in that list.

Miku19
07-09-2004, 07:37 AM
His list is still one of the most extensive and well done ignore.txt's in history.

Awesome
07-09-2004, 08:02 AM
i've added atleast 5 people just this morning... i've never seen those 2 people you mentioned though GHB

Stabwound
07-09-2004, 10:11 AM
Yeah, it's still ok when I'm sitting in spec, not playing or just talking. I decided to make Shift+F11 a macro for ?nopubchat. Seems to work great.

duel pasta
07-09-2004, 11:09 AM
rofl, plintkabouter is on your ignore list

Mitch
07-09-2004, 11:33 AM
So lately I decided that I was sick of reading the random garbage in blue text. I decided to try out ?nopubchat.

This is the best command in the game. No more listening to Fire Phoenix's or IoRY's bragging and squealing every time they manage to kill the enemy terrier in ?go base. No more listening to random retards saying "newb" and "ez" when I wander into elim.

If you've never tried ?nopubchat, I suggest you do. It's very relaxing. Maybe I'll leave it on forever.

Hey, how about you don't post...ever...again.

Lucon
07-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn straight.

Stabwound
07-09-2004, 11:42 AM
Hey, how about you don't post...ever...again.How about you try not to have a fit and leave in the middle of base games when your team sucks?

Jerome Scuggs
07-09-2004, 02:43 PM
i like to do lines=1 in twl games so i see a stram of names go by in the gg's

colony
07-09-2004, 02:56 PM
?nopubchat is good... Especially in ?go 0 where youve got this:

Izor> ez
Ezor>ns newb
Izor>ezzzzzzzz
Ezor>pie
Izor>eazed
Ezor>cake

etc.... etc....

LaG KiLLeR
07-09-2004, 07:14 PM
i've tried it many times and then i like pm me with shit when i dont respond to their "hey, what's up" type comments in pub chat.

instead i just left it on and ignore.txt'd every person who acts like a fool. i like it better

azizcombatfighter
Goddess
poff
zx
malevolent
Plasma
abrasion
Claim
Vermillion Flame
Goljat
Piston
violence
evi
runez
ANDERS the GREAT
itlog
ups
cross
Collected
Karhuherra
Fashion
Voth
epor
wax
Fludd
Busker
matzke
Die
L to the K
genes
Carbon
Shockers
nemo.
nemodot
nemotoad
Tychicus
Bright
Oni Link
RATTY...
Kornflakes
exploid
skrilla
celp32
Alavi
poop juice
poop juicey
SonikDark
Medic
Revered
Acumo
Skyforger
Lag.Com
Plintkabouter
disown
Cloak

lol, you forgot to add yourself.

Awesome
07-09-2004, 09:25 PM
oh... haha.... you're so cool.... yeah i'll do that right away you comedy genious

Auraz
07-09-2004, 09:35 PM
My list as of today. I'm going to add some newbies later I can't think of their names because they have so many god damn numbers in them. You can see some whole squads are ignored for life.

ekko
louis <zh>
louis logic
louis
louis <er>
goddes
goddess
b@by girl
violence
maisoul
faladir
koatix
kornflakes
parch
v4g4b0nd
silenus
logico
shockers
stasua
abysnth
canadian archer
faladir
sabred
tp2
w i n g m a n!!!
revise
rapids
hosack
icy
tigermoose
cryingsun
a mutated sea bass
nycle
dens
ignite
foeren
pascone
baby.
a rabid panda
bware
death slayer@
four-twenty
lee minwoo
man with plan
nemus starcrafter
premio
spamalope
klye g
fatwhodi
num1killa
xeo
iory
izor
dirtbiker10
mixture
cowpope
flew
merimakkara
webflamer
champ5
slangin rock
teh devler
zannatti
4 lyfe
bah.
phrozen
bucksolo
dodo pinochio
mastersword
molle
royst
solemn
toasty
wildro
kokkeliskikkelis
delectable
arist0
hyro-dh
k3v1n
maddawgtress
mayflower
funny_porkchop
robertoo
totompaal
kung-lao
mr.peanuts
spiker!!
moshe
trab
lag rush
badly owned
compulsive
golden_aim

Awesome
07-09-2004, 10:29 PM
lol u got a few i missed. thx :)

Auraz
07-09-2004, 10:46 PM
I did a couple rounds around TW through the elims, wbduel, and pub 0 and 1. Then I went through the TWD squad list and went through the more well known squads. I only missed that israili f-15 ace guy or what ever. Going to try to find out how to spell his user name and my list will be complete....for today.

Who on there are you adding to your list if you don't mind me asking?

EDIT - Here are a couple more I got from looking through threads.

israeli f-15-i ACE
volcs
ratty...
nyamo
endangered
muslimstudio1

Shas'la T'au Kais
07-10-2004, 07:36 AM
Hurrah, through my not-being-known, I have escaped being ignored! :)

winipcfg
07-10-2004, 10:38 AM
You people are quick to ignore. I never ignore people. :(

Awesome
07-10-2004, 10:44 AM
give it time... you'll come across the people like genes and gerry of trench wars sooner or later... or someone just as annoying

Lucon
07-10-2004, 11:33 AM
If it weren't for ?nopubchat, I'd actually have to hear Izor. *shudders*

Mitch
07-10-2004, 11:39 AM
How about you try not to have a fit and leave in the middle of base games when your team sucks?

No, because I am better than you.

Volcs
07-10-2004, 06:45 PM
Here are a couple more I got from looking through threads.

volcs
ratty...
nyamo
endangered
muslimstudio1

dude... who are you?

iNgeNfyRe
07-10-2004, 08:16 PM
haha L to the K is there. I want to tell him.

Ewan
07-10-2004, 08:26 PM
he's already replied to the thread

Auraz
07-10-2004, 09:31 PM
dude... who are you?

Your a man.

Anyways, I've played long enough to know these people are annoying as fuck. Some of them I've known for days, but still need a good ol' spot on my ignore.txt.

PUNK rock
07-10-2004, 09:41 PM
Ignoring people is for pansies. Try playing the game and focusing more on your ship than what's being said on the text below. 95% of it isn't that important.

Awesome
07-10-2004, 10:30 PM
That's because you're a baser and all basers love each other like friggin hippies!
(i'm just gonna assume you're a baser since it says ur squad is RB in that left sidebar)

Lucon
07-10-2004, 10:48 PM
I design bases for a living, but none of the other people I know who design bases for a living like me.

PUNK rock
07-11-2004, 12:09 AM
That's because you're a baser and all basers love each other like friggin hippies!
(i'm just gonna assume you're a baser since it says ur squad is RB in that left sidebar)
I am a baser. So is the maker of this thread about ignoring. Doesn't look like you're making sense. OR it could be a bad joke ;)

Awesome
07-11-2004, 12:22 AM
Yeah but the baser who made this thread is someone who seems to hate everything and find a sarcastic comment for even the most insignificant details of trench wars, or for the most insignificant people in trench wars :p In other words, he's an exception to the rule. There are a few more like him.

Auraz
07-11-2004, 01:33 AM
I am sorry mr. "punk rock". You need to stop listening to your Good Charlotte and Green Day and unclog your fucking brain. Go bitch about something else, where people care. Which is probably no where. So kill yourself if your so against the system.

Bob (SRB)
07-11-2004, 02:13 AM
aura, punk rock likes sweet music :(

death row
07-11-2004, 07:24 AM
Ignoring people is for pansies. Try playing the game and focusing more on your ship than what's being said on the text below. 95% of it isn't that important.

^ Are people really this stupid? I think Awesome is right, let this idiot try dueling a bit, see if he enjoys people spamming him non-stop with laggot and ez. I guess this moron hasn't played in baseelim? Wonder if he enjoys the 20 lines DEA spits at him. Wait, he isn't a dueler, he couldn't kill DEA anyways. So scratch that idea. Go fly lanc somehwere in PUB, Punk. If you honestly think people are pansies for ignoring homo's that spam and flame non-stop, then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

Kooma
07-11-2004, 09:52 AM
i dont really give a shit what people say in this game, its only a game still.. i have a skill to ignore shitheads without .?ignore

tho i had ?nopubchat as an auto at one point when i thought that the blue chat was only spamming my red chats.

Hairygroin
07-11-2004, 10:41 AM
Err...I've never ignored anyone...

Which reminds me, Awesome, you forgot to put me in your ignore.txt :D .

PUNK rock
07-11-2004, 11:26 AM
I am sorry mr. "punk rock". You need to stop listening to your Good Charlotte and Green Day and unclog your fucking brain. Go bitch about something else, where people care. Which is probably no where. So kill yourself if your so against the system.
I guess you have to be full of hate to ignore people. I don't know you, yet you decide to make several assumptions about me. Don't be an ignorant fool. I despise Good Charlotte and am not really a Green Day fan. My brain is doing fine, thanks for your concern. And what system are you talking about?

Awesome - I guess you do have a point about Stab and his personality.

Death Row - I guess you want to be ignorant too. I use to duel before I based. I'm not saying I was good or anything, but even now I still go to elim every once in awhile and I know how it is. I've had DEA and the others spam the hell out me after I kill him. Don't assume things about people you don't know.

I have A.D.D., so maybe it's easier for me to put certain things out of focus, I'm not sure about that. I also play without sound sometimes, so there is no difference between blue chat and pm chat. All I was trying to add to this thread was the idea of caring more about the little ship in the center of the screen, rather than the lines of generally insignificant text at the bottom.

death row
07-11-2004, 11:50 AM
I guess you have to be full of hate to ignore people.

Uhm... what? Who said anything about hate? Aren't YOU ASSUMING things now? We're talking about ANNOYING people that whine and bitch about EVERY death--literally. Not sure about you, but some people get tired of that shit after awhile. So they just ignore them all together, since they don't bring anything to the table. And you call us ignorant? lol idiot.

Awesome
07-11-2004, 12:00 PM
Death Row - I guess you want to be ignorant too. I use to duel before I based.I'm sorry but death row not knowing your history in trench wars does make him ignorant ... i mean, you are on rejected basers.

Troll King
07-11-2004, 12:54 PM
I thought "ignorant" meant "lacking knowledge" or "not knowing".

Lucon
07-11-2004, 02:29 PM
I thought "ignorant" meant "lacking knowledge" or "not knowing".
That's just the hippy definition. Also, the communist definition.

Stabwound
07-11-2004, 02:43 PM
I guess you have to be full of hate to ignore people.

All I was trying to add to this thread was the idea of caring more about the little ship in the center of the screen, rather than the lines of generally insignificant text at the bottom.Maybe I play more than you, but I've gotten to the point where I'd like to just relax and play a game, and not have to read garbage like this:

Fire Phoenix> TD
Fire Phoenix> so ez
Fire Phoenix> I should be payed to wb
Fire Phoenix> lol terr, give me a break

I guess my situation is a bit different from Death Row's, but like him I don't want to read that stupid shit. It just takes up space where I can be reading yellow team chat or red private chats. Also, it keeps me from responding to people like that and starting fights. ;)

Bob (SRB)
07-11-2004, 02:48 PM
drow, I think punk rock was talking to aura when he said "i guess you must be full of hate to ignore people." Probably because aura just said he liked some crappy bands out of nowhere lol.

Lucon
07-11-2004, 02:59 PM
There's someone here with 'drow' in their name? That's awesome. And no, I don't mean that's Awesome, I mean that's awesome.

death row
07-11-2004, 03:10 PM
drow, I think punk rock was talking to aura when he said "i guess you must be full of hate to ignore people." Probably because aura just said he liked some crappy bands out of nowhere lol.

Yeah. But Aura didn't say he ignores ppl because of hate, he gave valid reasons, like everyone else, why the ignore option is an assett. Pure Rock comes in here and starts calling everyone a pansy for ignoring certain flamers. To me, thats "ignorant."

Lucon
07-11-2004, 03:14 PM
Oh, drow stood for Death Row. Damn.

geekbot
07-11-2004, 03:34 PM
ignore.txt = spinsanity

User CP->Miscellaneous->Ignore List = Dystrophy (I think he's long gone)

Lucon
07-11-2004, 03:35 PM
Wasn't spinsanity the guy who was always talking about how bad Bush and capitalism in general were?

PUNK rock
07-11-2004, 03:40 PM
Pure Rock comes in here and starts calling everyone a pansy for ignoring certain flamers. To me, thats "ignorant."
Let me clarify: ?nopubchat is great for not having to read stupid crap. I don't use it, but whatever floats your boat. Using an ignore.txt or ?ignore'ing several people every time you play is what I as refering to as being a "pansy". Unless they pm you nonstop everytime they see you, it's better to just not pay attention to what they say. I really don't know why this is so hard to understand. Maybe you guys use SS like AIM :confused:

We're talking about ANNOYING people that whine and bitch about EVERY death--literally.
You must be shitting me! Oh wait, I do go to elim and arenas where people do that so I have seen it many times before. I've been playing for over 3 years (not all on this name), so I know what you're talking about. I've gotten by just fine without ignoring people and rarely using ?nopubchat.

Awesome - I'm going to go out on a limb here...I think a vast majority of TW players have been to elim at sometime or another, so me being a baser doesn't mean I haven't been exposed to whining.

Maybe I play more than you, but I've gotten to the point where I'd like to just relax and play a game, and not have to read garbage...

I guess my situation is a bit different from Death Row's, but like him I don't want to read that stupid shit. It just takes up space where I can be reading yellow team chat or red private chats. Also, it keeps me from responding to people like that and starting fights.
If you want to relax, just play and don't worry about the chats. I'm sure it's nothing that you can't alt-tab and read later. If you don't want to start fights don't respond in the first place...kind of like how this thread is going :(

MetalKid
07-11-2004, 04:41 PM
This thread has gotten away from the original saying:
?nopubchat

I've been using this in elim since the first time I knew it existed. Since 95% of the TW community hates "runners", I'll get "shit on" whenever I play elim. Using ?nopubchat blocks 99% of anything that happens to come my way. Though, there are always those cases of nerds that need a life that PM you stuff if you aren't responding. That's when good ole ignore.txt comes into play. Or when you know a certain person will only talk shit or say stuff that you would never care about, they can get added to ignore.txt as well.

genes
07-11-2004, 07:26 PM

azizcombatfighter
Goddess
poff
zx
malevolent
Plasma
abrasion
Claim
Vermillion Flame
Goljat
Piston
violence
evi
runez
ANDERS the GREAT
itlog
ups
cross
Collected
Karhuherra
Fashion
Voth
epor
wax
Fludd
Busker
matzke
Die
L to the K
genes
Carbon
Shockers
nemo.
nemodot
nemotoad
Tychicus
Bright
Oni Link
RATTY...
Kornflakes
exploid
skrilla
celp32
Alavi
poop juice
poop juicey
SonikDark
Medic
Revered
Acumo
Skyforger
Lag.Com
Plintkabouter
disown
Cloak

wow dude. Your a fucking tool. Keep bragging about your .?ignore.txt shit you pussy. Only weaklings need .?ignore. Also, I dont think too many people thibk your cool or good. You seem to act as if you have skill in this game and can .?ignore anyone who says something to hurt your little feelings. Grow some balls kid, stop being a pussy and crying everytime sumone makes u feel bad. Laf.

Lucon
07-11-2004, 07:42 PM
Laf? Isn't that a type of mower?

Ewan
07-11-2004, 10:07 PM
That's just the hippy definition. Also, the communist definition.
And the dictionary definition

Troll King
07-11-2004, 10:22 PM
Apparently Noah Webster was a pink-commie hippie.

Lucon
07-11-2004, 10:28 PM
Don't get me started on Noah Webster.

Volcs
07-12-2004, 10:53 AM
Your a man.

Anyways, I've played long enough to know these people are annoying as fuck. Some of them I've known for days, but still need a good ol' spot on my ignore.txt.

YOU'RE a man.

Dumbass.
And why am I a man? Apparently photos, voice-chats and knowing people that play this game isn't enough to justify my fucking gender.

I guess the only thing I've got right now, since I have no idea who you are, is: Fuck off newb.

thanks.

Volcs
07-12-2004, 10:55 AM
Wait, he isn't a dueler, he couldn't kill DEA anyways. So scratch that idea. Go fly lanc somehwere in PUB, Punk.

:D :D :D

"punk"

Fuckin right.

spamon_xa
07-12-2004, 01:50 PM
?obscene (off) is my favorite.

Without it, I would miss out on a lot of messages.

I wish everyone had to take an IQ test, and then you could set an IQ range to listen to, and you could turn off the stupid people...

Auraz
07-12-2004, 03:55 PM
Volcs your gross. Lose weight. You are 2 cool because you correct grammer. Please let me be as cool as you :[[[[ I bet your definition of punk is abunch of shit music too. Unless you give me proof of listening to actualy punk bands not this new afi,yellowcard,GC bullshit then I'll accept you as an individual.

Awesome
07-12-2004, 04:25 PM
wow dude. Your a fucking tool. Keep bragging about your .?ignore.txt shit you pussy. Only weaklings need .?ignore. Also, I dont think too many people thibk your cool or good. You seem to act as if you have skill in this game and can .?ignore anyone who says something to hurt your little feelings. Grow some balls kid, stop being a pussy and crying everytime sumone makes u feel bad. Laf.You're one of those pro's i've heard so much about, right?

Facetious
07-12-2004, 07:08 PM
Volcs your gross. Lose weight. You are 2 cool because you correct grammer. Please let me be as cool as you :[[[[ I bet your definition of punk is abunch of shit music too. Unless you give me proof of listening to actualy punk bands not this new afi,yellowcard,GC bullshit then I'll accept you as an individual.

If, and only if, someone listens to every song Ian MacKaye ever recorded at least two times a day each, then I will accept said person as an individual. I am so much more punk about my acceptance than you. Eat that.

Overburn
07-12-2004, 08:09 PM
hmmm, I dont think arguing over the internet will get you off someones ignore list, and random insulting will only enforce thier decision to ignore you.

anyways, isnt this thread about ?nopubchat, yea I thought so.

ok, ?nopubchat is a great command. 99% of the public chat consists of the words: "ez", "lol" (with the occasional "lmao"), "eat", "spawn", and "noob". Im sure noone wants to be distracted by these usless chat spams, I dont either.

PEGASiS
07-12-2004, 08:43 PM
hOLY cOW. I'm not on either of tw's most extensive ignore.txt lists.

Walter
07-12-2004, 08:43 PM
Hopefully this is my first and last post. Awesome I dedicate this to you because your most sad fucker i`ve met in that time i`ve played ss. You`re names have been Torr and Stalfos until you traded names and got awesome. You always claim you are skilled and vet etc. You whine to me every day and yet I see 3 of my names on your ignore.txt ... can you tell me how is that possible if i`m there? please nerd you make me laugh with your shit. When did you last time see daylight? I`d say it should be time for you to go out nerd your just pathetic . btw add this one to your fake ignore.txt too :up: .

-Cross-

MetalKid
07-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Hopefully this is my first and last post. Awesome I dedicate this to you because your most sad fucker i`ve met in that time i`ve played ss. You`re names have been Torr and Stalfos until you traded names and got awesome. You always claim you are skilled and vet etc. You whine to me every day and yet I see 3 of my names on your ignore.txt ... can you tell me how is that possible if i`m there? please nerd you make me laugh with your shit. When did you last time see daylight? I`d say it should be time for you to go out nerd your just pathetic . btw add this one to your fake ignore.txt too :up: .

-Cross-

Hmm.... You respond to a post... On a message board.... about someone.... who ignored other people... in a space ship game... who is the nerd now?

Awesome
07-13-2004, 02:10 AM
lol mk

Hopefully this is my first and last post. Awesome I dedicate this to you because your most sad fucker i`ve met in that time i`ve played ss. . You always claim you are skilled and vet etc. You whine to me every day and yet I see 3 of my names on your ignore.txt ... can you tell me how is that possible if i`m there? please nerd you make me laugh with your shit. When did you last time see daylight? I`d say it should be time for you to go out nerd your just pathetic . btw add this one to your fake ignore.txt too :up: .

-Cross-heres some things you got wrong:
"You`re names have been Torr and Stalfos until you traded names and got awesome" - i've never once name traded.
"You whine to me every day and yet I see 3 of my names on your ignore.txt" - you whined about how no squads would accept you and started bitching at me when you got turned down by us, which is why you are on there
"btw add this one to your fake ignore.txt too" - not fake, but believe what you want.

Lucon
07-13-2004, 03:00 AM
Having a large ignore.txt is for loosers. I mean, there are only so many Izors out there, right? I don't think there could be more than a couple dozen. Maybe less.

Volcs
07-13-2004, 03:10 AM
I generally don't judge people based on whatever the hell they wanna call themselves, but hey you seem to be enjoying it, so: I could sit here and make fun of you for being a fucking skid. I bet you don't bathe, wear camo pants with "RANCID" pins, glue your hair into a fucked up mohawk and panhandle. Congratulations.

And since when does music classify someone as "punk". No, that means they listen to "punk" music.

You judge me, I judge you: You're just another example of some fuckup who wants to fit in, maybe get one of those nasty chicks with their heads half shaved to suck you off. Drop out of school and get a squeegee, faggot.

I don't care if you're punk, I never claimed to be. I skateboard and snowboard so I guess if we're classifying here I'll be the skater.

Anyways, I still don't have a clue who you are. You sound like you're 10. And lose weight? You don't know me!

Seriously buddy, grow up.

Lucon
07-13-2004, 03:19 AM
Yep, this is becoming flame hell. I wonder if there are any people trapped on the second story that I could save.

Volcs
07-13-2004, 03:37 AM
Sorry, wasn't trying to derail this thread anymore... I'm just a little bit confused as to who this kid is and what his problem is.

PEGASiS
07-13-2004, 09:47 AM
Volcs is hot.

Vykromond
07-13-2004, 10:28 AM
Yep, this is becoming flame hell. I wonder if there are any people trapped on the second story that I could save.

You post a little too much, but I like your sense of humour.

Stabwound
07-13-2004, 11:39 AM
EXCUSE ME KIND FORUM MODERATORS, BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE WOULD CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Auraz
07-13-2004, 05:05 PM
LOL the funny thing is I never claimed to be punk. I am not punk and probably never will be. I see you are attempting with your skateboard brand clothes. All I did was have you ignore.txt and you have to bitch at me and ruin this thread. This is why I have you on ignore.txt.

someone should close this flame fest.

P.S.-You're boobies are gross. I saw them in a picture.

Volcs
07-13-2004, 10:55 PM
Col, i'd like to see this picture. email me them, sleekah@gmail.com
but here, I thought I was a man.... a man with breasts?

And my "skateboard brand clothes" don't imply punk at all. I skate and snowboard, so yeah may aswell dress the part. I guess I'm just not big on American Eagle....
I bitch at you and ruine the thread?
Dude, you made a personal attack by calling me fat and manly. If you're gonna be a shit-disturber, you're gonna have to atleast fess up to it.

Fuck off newb.

PEGASiS
07-14-2004, 10:08 AM
Fuck off newb

o.O

Volcs is hot.

Lofty
07-14-2004, 11:44 AM
Circus thread # 5241

Why don't the ignore.txters get together for a slumber party; imagine, trading names off ignore texts all night

I'll have to defend Punk in this case, and say that nothing in the blue text has to impact you if you're in the proper mindset. People flame me all the time, either because I consistently ease them or pull their strings verbally. But it just serves as an indicator concerning how many people get fazed by me.

As far as the indiscriminate flamers like DEA, well those should be kept around just for the pure entertainment they provide. (DEA in particular is interesting because he always keeps you guessing as to what witty spam he's currently in the midst of using)

Constant babblers only impact you if you are unable to discipline your mind from refraining to consider the flames brought forth by these people, so ultimately, it is a weakness, like some people have mentioned (rather incoherently) in this thread.

Awesome
07-14-2004, 12:49 PM
deleted

Auraz
07-14-2004, 02:40 PM
Lofty you just don't like me so your going to stand up for her. You don't even like her. You've told me personally. Plus, who is standing up for punk? There is no punk to this story.

Volcs, I didn't save it. I deleted it immediatly. You know you gave it to Torn Wing. Don't deny it. Plus, your man boobs are gross.

P.S.-CLOSE THIS THREAD OMFMFMMMGMMGMGMGMGMG

ZeUs!!
07-14-2004, 04:21 PM
Its funny how people want you to close the thread right after they've got the last word in

This thread hasn't broken any rules to warrent a closing but it can mosey on to Trash Talk where less people visit so it'll die a quicker death

Jerome Scuggs
07-14-2004, 04:36 PM
zues,

Volcs
07-14-2004, 06:01 PM
Lofty you just don't like me so your going to stand up for her. You don't even like her. You've told me personally. Plus, who is standing up for punk? There is no punk to this story.

Volcs, I didn't save it. I deleted it immediatly. You know you gave it to Torn Wing. Don't deny it. Plus, your man boobs are gross.

P.S.-CLOSE THIS THREAD OMFMFMMMGMMGMGMGMGMG

Lofty said nothing even close to along the lines of "standing up for me".
I'm not sure if you're stupid or just young. Clarify for me, please.

And that's a shame you deleted the picture, I wish I could what's floating around. It's just so original! Give me a break here, Randedl and I had people believing I was a porn star, why would some random guy get a picture of my tits? If anyone's getting that, it's not gonna be some newb. And I'm gonna get something for it :D
If you come across said picture again, please send it my way. I hope it's doing me justice :p

And why close the thread? you could just.. ooh... i dunno, stop replying? because there's no way in hell I'm not getting the last word.
(Be the more mature one, I never have and never will.)

oh, and for the last time. WHO ARE YOU? Why would I know you? and what is your problem with me?

Amok
07-15-2004, 12:32 AM
This is him, now you've met each other, how nice...

http://gallery.trenchwars.org/Aurazl1.JPG

Lofty
07-15-2004, 04:24 AM
Lofty you just don't like me so your going to stand up for her. - Auraz

Rofl, I wasn't even talking about Volcs or anything to do with her. Cease the obsessions, please. I was talking about the user named 'Punk' and their commentary on flamers and ignore.txt's.

deleted - Awesome

Damn straight. You're forgetting your place Mr. 'I'm done with the hate'

Awesome
07-15-2004, 09:14 AM
grow up

ZeUs!!
07-15-2004, 09:32 AM
AND USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!!!

Jeansi
07-15-2004, 09:54 AM
but it's really tricky since the button says reply and not quote. ;)

Auraz
07-15-2004, 05:40 PM
Volcs, I've talked to you a couple times on Aura and on aliases and I don't like you. Nothing more to the story. Plus, I remember when someone told you about that pic and then you got mad at Torn Wing for giving it out. Don't try to get around it. He dueled and beat you to get the pic. This is my last post on the thread. I'm getting sick of saying the same things over and over again.

Jerome Scuggs
07-15-2004, 05:56 PM
Tell me why must a man be of service
To his lord and the god seldom high
From the grave spring the name of our fathers
But there's no glint in a dead man's eye

Tell me why are our fields filled with hunger
And the crop bitter soil
So I say my farewell to a nation
As the leaf waves goodbye to it's son

So it's to youth I sing you this story
And it's of youth I sing it now
Like the train that derails without warning
I must leave what I left far behind
So goodbye, sweet Roisin Dubh, I say goodbye

Tell me why must our peace be this puzzle
That fractures the land, splinters war
The last nails cite the shame in our coffin
But in the end we must all die alone

Some must leave what they left far behind

And the bark fell from tree
To the ground that they'll bleed
On the anguish that never learned to shout
When on
We'll surrender the gun
and on this sadness we shall no longer speak
Until were are all forgotten songs
That's when I and we will sing again

So goodbye to my love, my sweet Roisin Dubh
Goodbye now until we meet again

Tell me why must our grief still be greiving
For a language that never spoke it's loss
But this tongue speak with fire will tear down the barb wire
Rip the belly from the waxy ghost

We must leave what we left far behind

We must leave what we left far behind

Until we meet again
Until we meet again
Until we meet again, she arrives to beautify
But slumber now must rest
Oh my Roisin Dubh
I'll forever love
The youth you once possessed

Bob (SRB)
07-16-2004, 04:51 AM
volcs can i see your boobs?

Benno
07-16-2004, 08:18 AM
Jerome is going to melt away in the summer air or some stupid shit ;)