This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoucement

I am leaving Trench Wars, because nothing it happening.
    Well, thanks to you all not trying to be nice to me, but I am nice to you....
    If you want me to stay on playing..Please write...
    Regards,
    dark_mistress
    NTC Owner

:'(

i will miss u
    Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Leave?Just because some of us are jerkoffs dont let it get to you and just talk to other people. I just joined this forum club thing and people are already on my but.So just stay if you want and have fun reading others pathetic remarks.

Best regards.

Comment

cya on msn nat

Comment

Wait till Bluedandy hears about this!
          "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
          • Shark
          • Dicer
          • Sager
          • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Who, and why Bluedandy?
            Thanks all of you...I think I will stay just a bit longer.
            dark_mistress
            NTC Owner

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
              Wait till Bluedandy hears about this!
              Why? Was there some type of 'Only Room for One Woman Around These Here Parts' contest?

Stick around dark_mistress, don't let these kids get to you. Most of them haven't learned decency yet.
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Yes please do.I dont want to be the only one left here thats really cool.Or at least dosn't have a bad attitude.

Comment

Thats nice

Thank you THE PUSHER, thats nice of you.
                  NTC Owner

Comment

Ill stop making fun of you in exchange for cyber nookie.

Comment

Yeah, wait until Bluedandy hears about this!

One less moron to flame!

...oh, never mind.

Let the flames continue! Huzzah!!!
                      Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Lol blueandy didn't get enough hugs when he was a kid.

Comment

He sure didn't. He got smacked around and whipped. That's why Bluedandy grew up to enjoy being tied to the ceiling and beaten with leather things.

Yup.
                          Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

!Freak!

Comment

I'm glad that you're so strong in your convictions that it took all of 3 people to even suggest that you shouldn't leave before you decided not to. Its nice to see the youth today showing their character. If you want to leave, don't bother me.
                              Shhhh.

Comment

Working...
                              X