Ship stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship stats

Warbird, ship 1 - 0 energy to full in 3.5 seconds. The recharge time is about the same after a shot is taken, each shot takes about 1350 or 1400 energy out of 1500. Thrust lasts for ten seconds. About 2 seconds per rotation. It took 8 seconds to get up the tunnel to base without thrust, 3.3 or so with thrust. Not very effected by lag, every once in a while a ship will eat its shot. Comes with nothing, unless you care to turn on multifire, although the only thing it does is make your shot sound have a deeper noise while still firing one bullet.

Javelin, ship 2 - 0 energy to full in about 10 seconds. After a bomb is shot at full energy, it is about 7.5. The bomb uses about 1100 out of 1500 energy. Thrust lasts for 4 seconds, as does the rocket it is equipped with. Full rotation in 2 seconds, maybe a bit less. It makes it up the tunnel without thrust in 8.5 seconds, and 3.5 with thrust. Lag rarely causes this ship to lose a kill. Come with a rocket and energy draining X radar.

Spider, ship 3 - 0 energy to full (only 1400) in about 5.5 seconds. Each bullet uses about 200 energy, perhaps a bit more. Fires 9 weak red bullets in a row without delay. Thrust lasts for 3.5 seconds. Rotation speed was a bit more than 2 seconds per 360 degree turn. It made it up the tunnel in 9 seconds with no thrust, 3.7 seconds with thrust. Lag could be what hurts this ship most, many shots do not register on other ships for some reason. Should kill a ship with 1500 energy in 4 shots. The spider can purchase antiwarp, which has a decent radius in trench wars.

Leviathon, ship 4 - 0 energy to full in 13.5 seconds, but this ship can receive powerups that teammates pick up and often gets full charge. Must have 20 bounty to attach to a terrier. The extremely destructive bomb takes 1100 out of 1500 energy, so it only takes 10 seconds to get fully charged after firing a bomb at full energy. The thrust lasts for about 1 second, but is very quick. One full rotation took 8.5 seconds. It made it up the tunnel without thrust in 30 seconds, and the thrust did not last long enough to make it all of the way up the tunnel. Lag rarely hurts this ship.. sometimes warbird bullets sneak past its repels though. gets 4 repels max, and they can be refilled by powerups. Also comes with a portal with plenty of time on it and stealth, which basically ruins recharge.

Terrier, ship 5 - 0 energy to full in 8 seconds. Using duel bullets, it can fire five weak sets of bullets in a row which take about 400 energy each. On the multifire setting, it shoots weak bullets in sets of 4: they are released more slowly than without multifire, and it takes only 3 shots to cause a delay in the next shot. Thrust lasts for 6.5 seconds. About a second or a tenth more to make a full rotation. It made it up the tunnel in 4.5 seconds without thrust, 3.7 or so with it. This ship loses little to lag. Gets a burst with 3 bullets, which suprisingly only kill about 3 fourths of the time when the person hit has full energy. They;re still a bitch though. Portal, with plenty of time also come with this ship.

Weasle, ship 6 - Starts with a meager 1300 energy which gets full from 0 in about 8.5 seconds. A non-multifire shot will only take 900 energy. It also takes 8.5 seconds to recharge after a shot when i did not turn cloak back on, but did keep stealth on. With only cloak on, rechange from 0 takes 17 seconds. With only stealth on it takes 12. With both it takes about 37.5. If multi fire is on, a shot will take 1100 energy, a big difference if you are cloacked or have stealth on. The rocket is is equipped with lasts for 1.5 seconds. Its thrust last for 5. Took a bit over 2 seocnds to make a full rotation, maybe 2.5. Took 10.3 seconds to get up the tunnel without thrust, and 3.5 seconds with it. Weasles dont get robbed too much by lag. Gets a repel and rocket.

Lancaster, ship 7 - Full charge from 0 takes 5.5 seconds, a large disadvantage when fighting its main rival, the warbird.The shot takes about 1200 out of 1400 energy. Recharge after a shot took 5 seconds. With multifire on, almost all ebergy is taken on every shot, but the four bullets span a deadly range and it is well worth it. Thrust lasts 9.5 seconds, making it the best in the game by just a bit. (wb was 10, but it also had more energy to begin with). A tiny bit more than 2 seconds to make a full rotation. Made it up the tunnel in 9 seconds without thrust, 3.7 with it. Lag affects this ship's bullets about the same as warbirds.

Shark, ship 8 - 0 to full charge in 8 seconds. 1200 energy is its top, making it very much more vulnerable to levi bombs, having 300 less energy than ships like the jav and warbird. Laying a mine takes 200 energy, and a maximum of 4 mines is allowed. Laying a bomb (which is given the speed the ship was going when it was dropped) takes all 1200 energy. Sometimes it is equipped with X radar on respawn, and it takes about 25 seconds for the energy to wear down to 0 with X on. Thrust lasts for 5 seconds, and it takes a little less than 2 seconds to make a full spin. Made it up the tunnel in 8.5 seconds without thrust, 2.5 with it. Lag is horrible. Many people do not see the mines it lays due to lag, so they run right over them without dying, however the mines DO go off, causing damage to things around it. gets 3 repels.

hope u like em, i just got bored for a bit and interested by the warbird vs. spider post.
    Last edited by za gophar; 12-13-2003, 11:18 AM.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Just fleshing out some details for you

Sharks get 3 repels, not 4.

Levis can lay a single L3 mine.

Javs shoot three L1 bullets within an approximate 60 degree spread from the rear.

Terriers' three burst bullets shoot straight up and at 120 degrees to either side.

Good job on the research, gopher. Not too sure on how this report fits in to upper staff's usual policy of sharing information regarding ship settings though.

Comment

Man, and I thought I didn't have a life! LOL

Comment

I like how the grammar in the first part of the post is (probably) pretty close to perfect, yet the "hope u liek em" is obviously not. I smell copy-paste.
        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

veettttty intervesting....

Comment

levis can buy (and USE) rockets and spiders can buy and use antiwarp. all ships can buy and use decoys.

javs can green up to 15 L1 shrap (each does as much damage as a spider bullet, maybe a little more. in elim-style arenas the shrap has been made lethal)

sharks can green up to 5 L3 shrap (equivalent to 5 warbird bullets flying out in random directions)

terriers have unlimited team-greening
            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

heh! levs can use rockets? how much do those actually move `em along?

I'm so not used to decoys in TW. Every time I see one and I start shooting it I atfirst am very confused. even more so if I see the same person twice... to which it usually comes too "Oh right, you can buy them.. x.x" .. still creeps me out.

Comment

Just imagine how different things would be with bricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                  Just fleshing out some details for you

Sharks get 3 repels, not 4.

Levis can lay a single L3 mine.

Javs shoot three L1 bullets within an approximate 60 degree spread from the rear.

Terriers' three burst bullets shoot straight up and at 120 degrees to either side.

Good job on the research, gopher. Not too sure on how this report fits in to upper staff's usual policy of sharing information regarding ship settings though.
                  actually they shoot at the 180º angle and the 0º angle!
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

That info would be more useful and easier to type if you tabulated it.. since you're making comparisons, but making it hard to compare. But I guess it reads better. Lovely job, good for enthusiastic newcomers to read.

Comment

Nice job!

note:
                      when at full thrust speed, the warbird is exactly as fast as the terrier (try to chase a levterr around for proof). So I think you made a small mistake saying that it takes the wb 3.3 seconds, and the terrier 3.7.
                      Keep in mind that the warbird accelerates faster than the terrier.

Comment

Anyone else notice that the Shark has the fastest time going up the tunnel with thrust?

Sharks are deceptively fast.

Comment

yeah i figure i left out a few things, thanx for the cleanup troll. unfortunately i couldnt get anyone to test how much damage a lvl 1 bullet does..

the grammar got worse cause i kind of lost interest after i had taken down all the stats and just had to put them in a more understandable form. no cut and copy, and i used a clock witha second hand to collect times.. didnt have a working stopwatch. the most important thing left out i guess is acceleration. javs' s really suck, but they are a somewhat fast ship, ya know.
                          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                          apt>yes u can wtf
                          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                          apt>na
                          apt>ill show you pictures
                          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

LV1 bullet = approx 50-1000 dmg
                            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                              Just imagine how different things would be with bricks.
                              Yah, that wolf could blow to his heart's content, to absolutely no avail.
                              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                              X