PDA

View Full Version : I quit staff

RZA
07-12-2004, 10:31 AM
Yeah I quit this shit....for real. Man....being on staff is like having a whiney girlfriend who always wants to know every little thing you're doing. They expect you to be this perfect person 24/7 and be so polite...well fuck that. I dont change for nobody. So this is it. I quit. Fuck Pure_Luck, Fuck Diakka, and fuck that snitch cool koen or what ever his name is....the geek on staff who answers like every single ?help call 24/7 and doesnt move away from his computer. Go get laid!!!

Peace the fuck out!

RZA

aka

Louis Logic

PEGASiS
07-12-2004, 10:34 AM
<passes Kleenex>

RZA
07-12-2004, 10:37 AM
What are you that stupid? I just got done saying being on staff is like being with a bunch of cry babies....maybe you should take your kleenex and join them....fag. Haha, dont ever step to me pegasis, we all know who the man is bitch, and it ain't you chump.

PEGASiS
07-12-2004, 10:46 AM
rofl This is probably why no one likes you :( Poor fag.

DUMBRIT!
07-12-2004, 10:49 AM
what a huge surprise, I always thought everything would turn out ok when louis joined staff.

PEGASiS
07-12-2004, 10:52 AM
Me too, Brit. Seriously, Louis was such an asset to staff with his hosting and prompt assistance (in response to help calls). He never bitched or whined. He was always the staffer that newbs could look up to. He was a true symbol of what staff should be, and for that, I know staff will miss him, and I have the utmost confidence that he will always be welcome to come back.

Lucon
07-12-2004, 10:55 AM
Me too, Brit. Seriously, Louis was such an asset to staff with his hosting and prompt assistance (in response to help calls). He never bitched or whined. He was always the staffer that newbs could look up to. He was a true symbol of what staff should be, and for that, I know staff will miss him, and I have the utmost confidence that he will always be welcome to come back.
Waaaaaiiiiit, wait. So, everything you just said was a lie, right?

PEGASiS
07-12-2004, 10:56 AM
Yes

Lucon
07-12-2004, 10:59 AM
This maks me sad, though, because my name's Louis. :(

Jerome Scuggs
07-12-2004, 11:17 AM
Staff is about being professional, if it was koen who "snitched" (i don't know the story- someone clue me in) then he was just doing his job. Wasn't there JUST a thread on that?

No personal feelings, just an objective look.

RZA
07-12-2004, 12:05 PM
Being on staff is gay no matter which way you look at it. I regret joining. I would never recommend anyone joining. And I would never go back. Anyways, i'm done with this thread...I said what I had to say...I could care less what a bunch of nerds think about me anyways....Those people who know I'm not talking about them (what up!) Those people who know I'm talking about them (fuck off!)

Troll King
07-12-2004, 12:10 PM
Imagine that, people expecting you to be nice!

Shame on you Staff! Shame on you! And any time you got the Pope and the Dixie Chicks against you, your time is up. Thank you very much.

Jeansi
07-12-2004, 12:10 PM
Damn Dixy Chicks were cool when I was 5.

RZA
07-12-2004, 12:12 PM
Staff is about being professional, if it was koen who "snitched" (i don't know the story- someone clue me in) then he was just doing his job. Wasn't there JUST a thread on that?

No personal feelings, just an objective look.

I dont know what you're refering to, but yeah that kid koen is snitch....he reminds me of the ass kissers in real life, blowing every executive in sight to get to the top. Everyone on staff knows what im talking about to. Dudes a fag, no doubt. Same with Diakka....another homo....and i'm not even going to talk about Pure_Fag....he's already openly homosexual.

Toasty
07-12-2004, 12:14 PM
Being on staff is gay no matter which way you look at it. I regret joining. I would never recommend anyone joining. And I would never go back. Anyways, i'm done with this thread...I said what I had to say...I could care less what a bunch of nerds think about me anyways....Those people who know I'm not talking about them (what up!) Those people who know I'm talking about them (fuck off!)
Being a staff is challenging...thats why they pick carefully and you should of knew what you were up agasint

Awesome
07-12-2004, 12:18 PM
Haha, dont ever step to me pegasis, we all know who the man is bitch, and it ain't you chump.rofl it's kid kaos' soul mate

RZA
07-12-2004, 12:21 PM
?help HI
?help I QUIT YOU LAME PIECES OF SHIT!
?help SO FUCK OFF!
?help BTW, PURE LUCK IS A FAG...

(24 hour ban)

Due
07-12-2004, 12:25 PM
?help HI
?help SO FUCK OFF!

(24 hour ban)

lolz

NaiLed
07-12-2004, 12:28 PM
?help HI
?help SO FUCK OFF!

(24 hour ban)

That'll teach them :up:

Send
07-12-2004, 12:30 PM
I'm starting to like you more and more.

Lucon
07-12-2004, 12:48 PM
i hat u all ur nerds for firing me u nerds screw u all fags (i use fag as an insult bc im insecure about my sexuality)
Words of wisdom if I ever heard them.

Sumpson
07-12-2004, 12:53 PM
haha, RZA is a joke.

IceStorm
07-12-2004, 12:56 PM
I liked it.. I use to always be in the top 3 for help calls.. Tip: No one cared
Can u tell?lol It does take work thou.. ppl think they are always afk but they are really just working there ass off

cundor
07-12-2004, 01:00 PM
Wtfz, weirdo

RZA
07-12-2004, 01:10 PM
haha, RZA is a joke.

Didnt i quit basingcrew the same day I joined? Yeah..I think i did.

RZA
07-12-2004, 01:13 PM
I liked it.. I use to always be in the top 3 for help calls.. Tip: No one cared
Can u tell?lol It does take work thou.. ppl think they are always afk but they are really just working there ass off

Exactly...all for what? Nothing. Staffers dont get it...they're being used for their time and not getting paid for it. I can't believe I fell for the hustle...

IceStorm
07-12-2004, 01:22 PM
I like to help people.. But that's just me. I use to be on everyday to answer help calls and I still got plenty of playing time in.

RZA
07-12-2004, 01:25 PM
I like to help people.. But that's just me. I use to be on everyday to answer help calls and I still got plenty of playing time in.

Help me, help you shut the fuck up...by shutting the fuck up.

Troll King
07-12-2004, 01:27 PM
Let me ask the question that's on everyone's mind right now: what the hell did you think you were getting into?

It's not like staff doesn't make it known what they do. You weren't drawn into a staff hiring interview with the lure of a free toaster. You weren't abducted from your home and chained to Dock>'s keyboard to answer help calls while Zeus whipped you every time you tried to stretch your wrists to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome. You didn't sell your soul to Priitk just to get a fancy tag after your name, did you?

IceStorm
07-12-2004, 01:27 PM
Directed Towards RZA

You First.

RZA
07-12-2004, 01:36 PM
Let me ask the question that's on everyone's mind right now: what the hell did you think you were getting into?

It's not like staff doesn't make it known what they do. You weren't drawn into a staff hiring interview with the lure of a free toaster. You weren't abducted from your home and chained to Dock>'s keyboard to answer help calls while Zeus whipped you every time you tried to stretch your wrists to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome. You didn't sell your soul to Priitk just to get a fancy tag after your name, did you?

Actually I was drawn into staff with the promise that I would be told the truth about Aydens true sexuality.

IceStorm
07-12-2004, 01:45 PM
Very creative RZA sarcasm

wadi
07-12-2004, 02:03 PM
Trash Talk

Way to prove peope right Louis.

RZA
07-12-2004, 02:43 PM
Trash Talk

Way to prove peope right Louis.

:: Bows :::

ZeUs!!
07-12-2004, 03:41 PM
Whats the Dixie Chicks?

Sarien
07-12-2004, 04:10 PM
Congratulations on the apparent teenage nervous breakdown, Captain Wow.

Hero*
07-12-2004, 04:39 PM
Bye RZA see you on RB chat. You had to see the professionalism in staff though :o

Awesome
07-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Okay maybe i missed something but why is he pissed off with staff ff he's just quitting? I can understand if he was axed or something, but if he just decided it wasn't for him, why is he making such a big deal of it?

Lucon
07-12-2004, 05:38 PM
Actually, he was fired, I think. I'm not really sure. The point is, he doesn't get enough sleep. And neither did I, today.

Inferno
07-12-2004, 08:45 PM
yup...

Cig Smoke
07-12-2004, 11:51 PM
I agree with alot of the things he said tho. Upper staff do expect u to be how they want u to be. I can see that u have to be nice and respectful, but some smods expect u to actualy stick ur nose up there ass. I think they like it.

That said, Louis is a fag and was a huge mistake to hire him in the 1st place.

RZA
07-13-2004, 12:04 AM
Congratulations on the apparent teenage nervous breakdown, Captain Wow.

I'm 25 idiot....and you know nothing. Join the rest of the sheep and apply for staff and waste your time helping 12 year old kids ruin their lifes playing a pointless game...

Me? I'd rather not...

RZA
07-13-2004, 12:06 AM
I agree with alot of the things he said tho. Upper staff do expect u to be how they want u to be. I can see that u have to be nice and respectful, but some smods expect u to actualy stick ur nose up there ass. I think they like it.

That said, Louis is a fag and was a huge mistake to hire him in the 1st place.

This comming from a redneck racist...oh please cig...dont hurt my feelings! please dont! wait...better watch what I say....i might have a cross burning on my lawn soon...what a fag.

Da1andonly
07-13-2004, 12:34 AM
haha what an idiot

Hairygroin
07-13-2004, 01:16 AM
RZA, I'm 20 (almost 21) and apparently I have more sense than you...

Gotta wonder how you are in RL. Occasionally I vent in SS, but usually I just go to it for a quick fun game because its easy to start up and quit. What were your expectations on joining staff? Obviously it was going to be hard work, because suddenly you took on commitments to be online. I suppose that the crazy work schedule took its toll and effected your mind, but no need to go all schizophrenic on us! :)

Torn Wing
07-13-2004, 01:48 AM
Well it's another "You can't fire me, I quit" scene as someone who should have never been staff in the first place manages to screw things up, but it's not like we didn't see it coming. I'm certain you will be missed you hardcore thug in a 2D spaceship game.

Troll King
07-13-2004, 01:50 AM
I'm 25 idiot....and you know nothing. Join the rest of the sheep and apply for staff and waste your time helping 12 year old kids ruin their lifes playing a pointless game...

Me? I'd rather not...

Yes. You'd rather waste your time with threads like this one.

Miku19
07-13-2004, 02:15 AM
This thing is hilarrious!

Awesome
07-13-2004, 02:18 AM
Haha, dont ever step to me pegasis, we all know who the man is bitch, and it ain't you chump.i'm still laughing at this

RZA
07-13-2004, 02:21 AM
You're all such fools...its so funny I cant even express it with words. Yes, Yes...get it out of your system...Louis you're such a fag...oh Louis you're this, Louis you're that...but at the end of the day...im still the same cat in ss you wanna be....See you can't see the big picture. I honestly dont give a fuck about anyone in this game. You're all a joke to me, and its funny that you actually care about me enough to waste your time in this thread...So yea, one would say, why do you care then, if your such a bad ass...Why do you care what we think? Huh...answer that! Well in all honesty, I do care...because I love fucking with people...its what I do. I joined staff just to see If I could get on it...and I did. I quit a week later with no regrets. Some of you fags have been begging to join staff....oh how did Louis get on, why not me? why not me? boo hoo...so unfair...Well the truth is...half of you nerds have the personality of a stick. And nobody finds you interesting...Are you so mentally fucked that you need to join staff to feel better about yourself? Do you think it will make you popular? Get the fuck outta here....I cant name a cool staffer....well I can. 2dragons is pretty cool, and Guano is aight I suppose...WPE, and um...Weaver is aight..but the majority of them are straight faggot...and I wouldnt waste 2 words on them in real life. But what ever.

So...

If you see me in the game, feel free to vent your anger towards me...oh it's all so pent up...tell me how you really feel nerds...i welcome it. So I can do what I always do when a newbie or nerd speaks up to me...tell you so bluntly to STFU...and dont speak to a vet of my status....yeah my status....a status 90% of you fags will never obtain...LEGENDARY...

Oh and...

p.s. It's no secret that i'm one of the most hated people in trench wars...and its a title that I carry proudly. Because really, who wants to be liked by a pimple faced high school reject anyway? Not I....no...no no....Not I.

Yeah....

So stick ya dick in ya ear, and fuck what you heard.

And on that note...I'm out you bitches....

PEEEEEACE!

Lucon
07-13-2004, 02:45 AM
Stop with all the ellipses, and stop with the "ur all nerds wasting your life lol" approach.

Also, you're not legendary, because I've never heard of you, I've only read one thread you made where you tried and failed miserably to act aloof.

RZA
07-13-2004, 03:01 AM
Stop with all the ellipses, and stop with the "ur all nerds wasting your life lol" approach.

Also, you're not legendary, because I've never heard of you, I've only read one thread you made where you tried and failed miserably to act aloof.

If someone who's played for 6 years has never heard of you.....and you've never heard of me.....One would conclude that YOU my friend are the newbie...bow down and kiss my veteran boots rookie.

Lucon
07-13-2004, 03:04 AM
Hey, just because you've played for 6 years doesn't mean you've actually been playing the whole time. You could just hang out in a private arena for five minutes every 3 days and still say that, after all.

Also, I thought I told you to stop with the ridiuculous vomit-inducing ellipses.

Also also, I was hoping you wouldn't reply to that last one before I went to bed, because that way I would have been able to get more of the sleep that I so desperately need. Desperately. :info:

Also also also, I never claimed you were a newbie.\

Edit #4: Oh my god, one of my icons is a clock. A moving clock. It's telling me.

Sarien
07-13-2004, 03:19 AM

Me? I'd rather not...

Be 25 all you want. You're still acting like you're 14.

Lucon
07-13-2004, 03:21 AM
Wait, that reminded me of something. RZA, you need more sleep. You currently only get about 6 hours a night, I think. Maybe 7, maybe 5. Remember, you may need as many as 9 hours.

DOTSY
07-13-2004, 03:37 AM
why not close this ?

SEAL
07-13-2004, 03:56 AM
Funny how a 25 year old kid gets all uptight because "he left staff". yes, you DO get uptight about it. read ya lines back... hilarious!! ok, now we all know you left. take a deap breath and try to act like an adult.. fucking idiot.

you are the joke here, not the 'rest of the nerds'.

YOU!

hahah just when ya think tw forums get boring (after euro 2004 thread) we got our new clown, congrats.

edit: spell check v1.02

RZA
07-13-2004, 04:16 AM
Funny how a 25 year old kid gets all uptight because "he left staff". yes, you DO get uptight about it. read ya lines back... hilarious!! ok, now we all know you left. take a deap breath and try to act like an adult.. fucking idiot.

you are the joke here, not the 'rest of the nerds'.

YOU!

hahah just when ya think tw forums get boring (after euro 2004 thread) we got our new clown, congrats.

edit: spell check v1.02

Edit: Gay Check v2.1 Beta

Results: Found 1 = SEAL

Press any key to continue...

Bob (SRB)
07-13-2004, 04:54 AM
AHAAHAAHAHAHA what are all you nerds talking about? Louis your fucking cool. I actually like seeing a dude with this attitude who actually does shit in the real world and doesn't live in a video game. How can you dorks argue with that "legendary" post, it was gold I tell you. Props to you RZA.

Ewan
07-13-2004, 05:24 AM
If you were legendary, almost everyone, new or not would have heard of you. I don't think that is the case.

Also, you keep saying you don't care what people think etc, why the fuck do you keep replying to this thread?

SEAL
07-13-2004, 06:20 AM
to prove he doesn't care. the fact that he keeps talking shit obviously points out he has nothing to say in his social enviroment.

too bad he edited out that he had his dick in my sisters and mothers mouth.. funny talk, for a 25 year old.

Predator Rulez
07-13-2004, 10:00 AM
aaahh well... been fun having your around louis... Cya later man

Reaver
07-13-2004, 10:06 AM
Haha, funniest Post I've read in awhile, I give it two :up: :up:
Anyways, not everyone is cut out for staff, no bigee.

Fit of Rage
07-13-2004, 11:10 AM
I honestly dont give a fuck about anyone in this game. You're all a joke to me...

If you see me in the game, feel free to vent your anger towards me...oh it's all so pent up...tell me how you really feel nerds...i welcome it. So I can do what I always do when a newbie or nerd speaks up to me...tell you so bluntly to STFU...and dont speak to a vet of my status....yeah my status....a status 90% of you fags will never obtain...LEGENDARY...

So remind me again how someone that doesn't care about this game prides themselves on being legendary.

Vehicle
07-13-2004, 11:12 AM
why not close this ?

Because that would ruin how awesome this thread is. :up: :up: two thumbs up for this thread.

Lucon, stop being a post whore, I could combine all of your posts and still just have a one paragraph essay about your feelings.

Louis, you're calling everyone nerds and what not, when you're the one with so little of a life to sit in your house and try to get staff on a 2d spaceship game just so you can quit. You aren't legendary, you aren't even known, you aren't even the shit I could scrape off of my shoe. When you joined staff you should have know what it would have entailed, answering help calls, not being a dick towards newbs, things of the such. If you can't do that without a tag, what made you think you would be able to with one? You are a grade A idiot, and that's the only thing you have to be proud of.

RZA
07-13-2004, 11:22 AM
I'll be signing autographs today between the hours of 2 p.m - 4 p.m. EST. Type ?go base to partisipate.

Sincerely,

Louis Logic

Awesome
07-13-2004, 11:23 AM
dont ever step to mehahahaha
Edit: Gay Check v2.1 Beta

Results: Found 1 = SEAL

Press any key to continue...Sarcasm: in a post about you trying to bash nerds, you came off here as a true winner in life
?help HI
?help SO FUCK OFF!

(24 hour ban)a wannabe Internet Rebel! yeah, who's the nerd?
...and dont speak to a vet of my status....yeah my status....a status 90% of you fags will never obtain...LEGENDARY...Someone has filled your head with lies, you tool!

colony
07-13-2004, 11:23 AM
Anyways, i'm done with this thread...I said what I had to say...I could care less what a bunch of nerds think about me anyways....

be free my child!

Cig Smoke
07-13-2004, 12:20 PM
This comming from a redneck racist...oh please cig...dont hurt my feelings! please dont! wait...better watch what I say....i might have a cross burning on my lawn soon...what a fag.

Can i plz have ur address i'll get on that rite away!

on a side note: didnt u say u were gonna stop replyin to this thread on the 1st page? Way to "not care"

If anything u care more then us all, keep coming back here, whining like u do in game and all of that.

B4 i go: ur far from legendary lol Quit/change names for 2-3 months and come back, i garentee over 90% of TW wont even remember who u are. Not like anyone was asking "OMG WHERE IS FAGGOT AT? I MEAN LOUIS AT?" when u changed names to RZA.

U quit staff/got fired, u obviously have some kind of inside anger goin, and ur a newbie and no one likes u. Quit now and move on since u dont care.

Mobey
07-13-2004, 12:28 PM
So stick ya dick in ya ear, and fuck what you heard.

And on that note...I'm out you bitches....

PEEEEEACE!

http://www.specialednews.com/disabilities/mental/mental.gif

Bioture
07-13-2004, 01:29 PM
HAHAHAHA this thread is great 3 thumbs up :up: :up: :up:

IceStorm
07-13-2004, 02:52 PM
RZA stands for?

Troll King
07-13-2004, 02:55 PM
Isn't it interesting when a blatent homophobe tries to talk down to someone for being a redneck racist.

Somebody ban him for the homophobic comments already.

Dim
07-13-2004, 03:45 PM
Louis, oh elite rebel tell me how to be so good in out-of-subspace activities.

Jason
07-13-2004, 03:47 PM
Melodrama like whoa.

GoldenPlums
07-13-2004, 03:50 PM
Somebody ban him for the homophobic comments already.

Agreed. Get rid of this guy.

Dim
07-13-2004, 03:50 PM
Reading Louis's posts too, I think people think you're an idiot, not because you think you're above everyone because apparently you get _laid_ (www.imaginarygirlfriends.com) I think it's because you're treating everyone like shit in an attempt to prove you're not a geek by making everyone else look small, after all you don't have to be a SS-nerd to treat people with common respect, even if we do talk over a few cables, we're all human beings and real people.

RZA
07-13-2004, 03:51 PM
The 100th person to post on this thread gets an 100% authentic, autographed poster of my foot up Cig Smokes candy ass. Yes, yes folks, it can be yours! A genuine, limited edition, autographed poster of Louis Logics foot up Cig Smokes fruity little ass....act now!

Edit: As an added bonus, i will also throw in a Louis Logic rookie card, and a rare, yet genuine recently discovered picture of Ayden....is she a she or is she a he? Or is she a he/she?? (Suggested Retail Price: $199.99)

GoldenPlums
07-13-2004, 03:59 PM
You're trying way too hard you know.

Liquid Blue
07-13-2004, 07:11 PM
Shit you think if he didn't care that much he would't keep typing all these posts. If you quit staff, just go on about your business chief, no need to keep posting in this topic. Prove you aren't a " nerd " and have some RL fun.

Hero*
07-13-2004, 07:58 PM
damn im post 81

Hero*
07-13-2004, 07:58 PM
now 82

Hero*
07-13-2004, 07:59 PM
only 17 more to go...

RZA
07-13-2004, 08:44 PM
Hero

RZA
07-13-2004, 08:44 PM
Your asterik

RZA
07-13-2004, 08:46 PM
Is pimp.

Sarien
07-13-2004, 08:53 PM
RZA stands for?

Really Zitfaced Asshat.

RZA
07-13-2004, 08:59 PM
Shit you think if he didn't care that much he would't keep typing all these posts. If you quit staff, just go on about your business chief, no need to keep posting in this topic. Prove you aren't a " nerd " and have some RL fun.

Gee i'm such a hypocrit...I said I didnt care...then I said I did care. See you got to pay attention.....

Lets Practice...

1. Put on your shoes, and your favorite shirt.
2. Write a story about your life and leave it in a spot thats really easy to find.
3. Pay attention now! This is the most important part. Jump off a building, head first and land on your face....(+10 points for landing in on coming traffic)

Facetious
07-13-2004, 09:06 PM
So you're saying that RZA and Louis Logic are both the same person, and you are them? You're pretty talented and rich.

Mulkero
07-13-2004, 09:07 PM
Wow this is entertaining

Jerome Scuggs
07-13-2004, 09:16 PM
not sure what this threads purpose was MIGRAINE

Torn Wing
07-13-2004, 09:43 PM
Let me ask you this, if you are a hardcore legendary thug, why are you playing this game? Go deal some drugs, go shoot off your mouth, go get shot, and go die. Then we will all live happily ever after Mr. Legend. :)

Torn Wing
07-13-2004, 09:45 PM
Really Zitfaced Asshat.

btw rofl

Fit of Rage
07-13-2004, 09:47 PM
Really Zitfaced Asshat.

That was actually creative. Props.

Da1andonly
07-14-2004, 02:17 AM
I think RZA means "Ruler ZigZagZig Allah" - it's some fucking homo from a rap artist, I don't even remember the rap artist because he sucks, and rap overall sucks.

Oh, Lousifgsf, I don't think you're quite legendary either because your name(s) do not ring a bell to me, and 1 more month and I've been here for 6 years.
When I think about Louis Logic, I think of some idiot who keeps saying "newbie" or "strayed" in elim. I'm probably right aswell.

Post #95!

Liquid Blue
07-14-2004, 02:25 AM
Gee i'm such a hypocrit...I said I didnt care...then I said I did care. See you got to pay attention.....

Lets Practice...

1. Put on your shoes, and your favorite shirt.
2. Write a story about your life and leave it in a spot thats really easy to find.
3. Pay attention now! This is the most important part. Jump off a building, head first and land on your face....(+10 points for landing in on coming traffic)

I stopped paying attention and started skimming your posts after your 3rd or 4th post of "I don't care about this, you are all nerds". Honestly, it's a waste of time to call people nerds and try to talk down to others on an internet forum. I don't see why it's so hard to go on with your life if you truly don't care about this game or it's players.

Troll King
07-14-2004, 02:37 AM
I like it when people start acting angry and indignant, and then once they realize that noone agrees with they, they get angry at them, then after more people disagree with them, they then claim they don't care and won't respond again, and then after more responses they come back and say that they do care, but only in the sense that they get high on getting other nerds calling them an ass as if that was the grand scheme from the start.

No, wait, I made a mistake, I hate that. I like it when people give me cookies. I always get those two mixed up. My bad.

Leaf
07-14-2004, 06:16 AM
Why did I see this coming. :rolleyes:

Mobey
07-14-2004, 06:20 AM
is this post 99 or 100? :confused:

EDIT: #99

Mobey
Kk, Now i'm post 100 $$ :)

Awesome
RZA likes men

Mobey
07-14-2004, 06:21 AM
RZA likes men

damn straight, he does.

Awesome
07-14-2004, 06:37 AM
don't you think straight is the wrong word to use?

DOTSY
07-14-2004, 07:15 AM
someone stop this kid already

PEGASiS
07-14-2004, 10:37 AM
RoFL
http://www.scbf.com/images_gallery/yukonsilver.jpg

PEGASiS
07-14-2004, 10:44 AM
LoL gImmE My cLoSe UP!!!http://www.scbf.com/images_show/vandal1.jpg

Lofty
07-14-2004, 11:03 AM
Oh shit, he was actually on staff? I thought someone was pulling a late april fool's joke out of their ass

The comedy marathon continues in trash talk, though this doesn't quite cut it as much as Gerry's little escapade

IceStorm
07-14-2004, 12:00 PM
http://www.pointless.net/images/point2.gif
Rza is hated.. End of Story! lets close this :p

Fit of Rage
07-14-2004, 12:17 PM
The comedy marathon continues in trash talk, though this doesn't quite cut it as much as Gerry's little escapade

For once, we agree.

Lucon
07-14-2004, 12:44 PM
I'm going to have to admit, but Louis' last post was really funny.

Dim
07-14-2004, 12:47 PM
This picture and website springs to mind Lous:

http://www.wiggaz.com/pics/jay.jpg

http://www.wiggaz.com

What actually makes this thread funny, is that theres someone, probabaly a similair age to me sitting behind their computer trying to act cool. Then deny they're trying to hard.

Lucon
07-14-2004, 12:48 PM
Dimboy, you just made me crap myself laughing, and lose faith in humanity at the same time.

But what's a yigger?

Awesome
07-14-2004, 01:01 PM
a wigger is someone who is white and for some reason tries to act black (example: RZA)

Haha, dont ever step to me pegasis, we all know who the man is bitch, and it ain't you chump.

Dim
07-14-2004, 01:15 PM
Well said Awesome, I'm starting to agree more and more with you lately, may I hijack this thread and ask to be not-hate guys. if you get me

Torn Wing
07-14-2004, 02:35 PM
As Liquid said, For someone who doesn't care about this game you sure are taking it awfully seriously, but then again, since he hasn't posted I hope he's dead. :)

ZeUs!!
07-14-2004, 03:08 PM
So if we still play subspace but type Z's instead of S's we're not nerds?

Lucon
07-14-2004, 05:16 PM
Exactly. Also, to not be nerds, you have to suffer a little brain trauma, so be sure to hit yourself in the head with a frying pan like our friends RZA and Zeta-Burn.

Awesome
07-14-2004, 05:59 PM
dont forget to wear your replica basketball jersey, and your 45 degree turned baseball cap and many gold chains.

it also doesn't hurt if you spell one in every 10 words incorrectly

Fit of Rage
07-14-2004, 10:04 PM
it also doesn't hurt if you spell one in every 10 words incorrectly

That's kind of pushing it. People might think he's intelligent.

Da1andonly
07-15-2004, 02:05 AM
Rofl

Facetious
07-15-2004, 03:02 AM
I think RZA means "Ruler ZigZagZig Allah" - it's some fucking homo from a rap artist, I don't even remember the rap artist because he sucks, and rap overall sucks.

Wow, you're the only person in this thread that's said something that sounds dumber than Louis. If you can't respect that RZA (the artist) has talent, you're clearly uninformed. I'm not the biggest Wu-Tang fan, but I can respect that they are (or in the case of some of them, were) talented.

Ephemeral
07-15-2004, 10:44 AM
Rap is to music what an Etch-A-Sketch is to art.

Just my opinion...although rap might contribute to the evolution of music, it will not have any 'staying power'. In 20 years from now, rap music will be only a memory.

Dim
07-15-2004, 10:53 AM
Wow, you're the only person in this thread that's said something that sounds dumber than Louis. If you can't respect that RZA (the artist) has talent, you're clearly uninformed. I'm not the biggest Wu-Tang fan, but I can respect that they are (or in the case of some of them, were) talented.

I think he doesn't respect them because he does not appreciate rap as a whole, neither do I, can't blame him

Awesome
07-15-2004, 11:02 AM
Rap is to music what an Etch-A-Sketch is to art.

Just my opinion...although rap might contribute to the evolution of music, it will not have any 'staying power'. In 20 years from now, rap music will be only a memory.i don't know about rap in a music history sense but i agree it sucks and is not art.

it's mostly a way to get rich white kids to shell out money so they can listen to it in their porche's really loud and pretend they're black

Facetious
07-15-2004, 11:38 AM
Well, that sounds racist to me...

wadi
07-15-2004, 11:38 AM
Just chiming in with a spam warning for RZA and Hero*

Facetious
07-15-2004, 11:44 AM
That sounds racist to me, too, Wadi.

Awesome
07-15-2004, 11:44 AM
Well, that sounds racist to me...i didnt insult any race in general. i just said that rap is for rich wiggers.

Da1andonly
07-16-2004, 02:23 AM
which is kinda true..

Lucon
07-16-2004, 02:42 AM
It's a good thing this is in Trash Talk.

dll
07-16-2004, 12:34 PM
hahaha best thread in awhile. Louis logic rules :up:

duel pasta
07-16-2004, 04:44 PM
haha your so funny

death row
07-17-2004, 03:25 AM
i didnt insult any race in general. i just said that rap is for rich wiggers.

Really? So for the black people living in the ghetto, do they listen to country music? ;)

Awesome
07-17-2004, 06:19 AM
hey who knows... it's possible :p
why dont you tell us what you listen to and we can find out :D

Hero*
07-17-2004, 11:07 AM
asteriks are the way to go man, everyone does it. EVEN LUKE*! wewt

Diakka
07-17-2004, 03:51 PM
RZA thanks for the laugh. I needed it

Torn Wing
07-18-2004, 12:25 AM
That's kind of pushing it. People might think he's intelligent.

rofl

Squeezer
07-18-2004, 01:18 AM

And Diakka is all of the above?

Oh and BTW some props are needed to staff for giving Qan and Dangergirl ZH good choices guys.....and this isnt sarcasm

Hero*
07-18-2004, 11:16 AM
wth is dangergirl?

Edit: Danger <ZH>? Oh I see.

Azhran
07-18-2004, 11:21 AM
I'm gonna change my name into AzhGirl

RZA
07-18-2004, 11:33 AM
Legends Never Die.

Cops
07-18-2004, 01:53 PM
I can't believe it, it happened. The things of all things has happened someone quit staff more stupidly then I did, I thought I was the champ but damn Louis you earned it. :up:

Awesome
07-18-2004, 02:43 PM
Legends Never Die.You're not a legend, you're just some idiot who knows how to make a post on a forum. You're as much of a legend as those Izor/Azor/Ezor/Uzor/wtfZor fags from pub.

Ezor
07-18-2004, 02:53 PM
You're not a legend, you're just some idiot who knows how to make a post on a forum. You're as much of a legend as those Izor/Azor/Ezor/Uzor/wtfZor fags from pub.

Sounds like someone's jealous of RZA's legacy.

Dim
07-18-2004, 03:49 PM
Good observation Easy-Or.

Liquid Blue
07-18-2004, 04:13 PM
Legends Never Die.

Aww, someone wants to be remembered by nerds.

Fit of Rage
07-18-2004, 05:06 PM
You're not a legend

Truer words were never spoken.

sixtoo
07-19-2004, 12:43 PM
Yeah I quit this shit....for real. Man....being on staff is like having a whiney girlfriend who always wants to know every little thing you're doing. They expect you to be this perfect person 24/7 and be so polite...well fuck that. I dont change for nobody. So this is it. I quit. Fuck Pure_Luck, Fuck Diakka, and fuck that snitch cool koen or what ever his name is....the geek on staff who answers like every single ?help call 24/7 and doesnt move away from his computer. Go get laid!!!

Peace the fuck out!

RZA

aka

Louis Logic

you got too much time on your hands

coincidence?

probably not

Melo
07-19-2004, 01:29 PM
There's always people you wont like in staff... You gotta mind your own thing and have fun with those you get along with without bothering others... You got rules to follow and if you dont like them thats it say that rules are stupid but dont go insult all staffies when you dont know a lot about us (I stayed polite here). Who cares if you find that some are suking up... If they want to be to the top fine but they will need to consacrate hours in this game while you in second place, dont want to. You accepted to join staff and your not a newbie, you know that as a ZH you dont have much priviledges... You do those ?help calls and try to get along with people... Alot of the staffies are cool louis and I think you just did this thread for the hell of it to answer each of the reactions (Im waiting for your answer to answer back). This game is free and you think staff should be paid? Anyways staff aint for the wackos but theres people you consider wacko everywhere including staff.

Squeezer
07-19-2004, 06:40 PM
There's always people you wont like in staff... You gotta mind your own thing and have fun with those you get along with without bothering others... You got rules to follow and if you dont like them thats it say that rules are stupid but dont go insult all staffies when you dont know a lot about us (I stayed polite here). Who cares if you find that some are suking up... If they want to be to the top fine but they will need to consacrate hours in this game while you in second place, dont want to. You accepted to join staff and your not a newbie, you know that as a ZH you dont have much priviledges... You do those ?help calls and try to get along with people... Alot of the staffies are cool louis and I think you just did this thread for the hell of it to answer each of the reactions (Im waiting for your answer to answer back). This game is free and you think staff should be paid? Anyways staff aint for the wackos but theres people you consider wacko everywhere including staff.

Very wise words from a very wise man

RZA
07-20-2004, 01:03 PM
I have commitment issues

Liquid Blue
07-20-2004, 05:19 PM
I have commitment issues

You sure can't let go of this topic.

PaulOakenfold
07-20-2004, 05:42 PM
I'm dissapointed, you lasted longer than many.

QUICKER PEOPLE, QUICKER!

Torn Wing
07-20-2004, 09:22 PM
I'm dissapointed, you lasted longer than many.

QUICKER PEOPLE, QUICKER!

Ive eaten the thing in your avatar.

PaulOakenfold
07-20-2004, 10:13 PM
The Mars Volta Chinchila?

Torn Wing
07-20-2004, 10:35 PM
The Mars Volta Chinchila?

Ofcourse, what else? Dude that is the shit with some A1

Jason
07-21-2004, 07:02 AM
RZA would be a cool name if it stood for Righteous Zen Aardvark.

Squeezer
07-21-2004, 01:37 PM
RZA would be a cool name if it stood for Righteous Zen Aardvark.

Roaring Zefromanic Achorn

Da1andonly
07-22-2004, 12:06 AM
You're not a legend, you're just some idiot who knows how to make a post on a forum. You're as much of a legend as those Izor/Azor/Ezor/Uzor/wtfZor fags from pub.

ROFL!

Jerome Scuggs
07-22-2004, 12:52 AM
man that's alot of d's

Cops
07-22-2004, 05:46 PM
man that's alot of d's

It looks like my report card.

PaulOakenfold
07-22-2004, 06:43 PM
It looks like my report card.
You're a report card

man that's alot of d's
You're a d

Cops
07-22-2004, 07:50 PM
You're a report card

You're a d

lol wait let me get a list of Ralph Wiggim insults so I can compete with this.

Louis Logic
07-22-2004, 08:16 PM
TW Fantasy Stock Exchange (http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=12952)

Fit of Rage
07-22-2004, 09:47 PM
You sure can't let go of this topic.

Wit. http://www.be-damned.com/forums/twforums/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif

Squeezer
07-22-2004, 11:42 PM
You're a report card

You're a d

This comment is a D......maybe D+

PaulOakenfold
07-23-2004, 11:24 AM
You're a comment

Dameon Angell
07-23-2004, 03:21 PM
You're a comment that has comment in it.

Dim
07-23-2004, 03:45 PM
I'm confused.

Cops
07-23-2004, 11:50 PM
You're a comment

Paul, i love you like I love the letter D.

PaulOakenfold
07-24-2004, 09:10 PM
I'm confused.
You're confused

Torn Wing
07-24-2004, 11:41 PM
You're a comment
Your mom is a comment

Nickname
07-25-2004, 12:59 AM
yeah my status....a status 90% of you fags will never obtain...LEGENDARY...

You're not a legend and you never will be. Worse than that, you're not even an average known player, you're even less known.

So how long have you been playing? The earliest i saw you was less than a year ago.

Dim
07-25-2004, 07:49 AM
Don't burst his bubble kookie

Louis Logic
07-29-2004, 12:35 PM
You're not a legend and you never will be. Worse than that, you're not even an average known player, you're even less known.

So how long have you been playing? The earliest i saw you was less than a year ago.

I started in in 98.

Lets do the math...

You're 15.

I've been playing for 6 years.

So when I started playing you were 9.

I was 18.

You werent even old enough to dress yourself.

Rookie.

PaulOakenfold
07-29-2004, 12:52 PM
He's 20...

Jerome Scuggs
07-29-2004, 12:55 PM
Well nothing changes except when he started playing NN was masturbating to the chicks on sportsillustrated.com/swimsuits

sixtoo
07-29-2004, 12:57 PM
lol so off topic, ya'll should let this topic die :up:

Troll King
07-29-2004, 01:00 PM
Ever notice how people who try to act like they're older than someone else always forget that by doing so they show they are actually less mature?

I mean, any day now, I'll expect to read something like this:

Person 1> STFU kid, talk to me when you turn 18.
Person 2> I am 18 n00b!!!
Person 1> Oh yeah? Well... I'm 18 and a half, so there!

I mean, even if they are older than the other person, it's like: Congrats. You're an adult, but you act like a child.

sixtoo
07-29-2004, 01:24 PM
I don't even bother, your the only guru ere worth mentionin TK

PaulOakenfold
07-29-2004, 03:48 PM
I wish I was 18 1/2

Squeezer
07-29-2004, 05:52 PM
Ever notice how people who try to act like they're older than someone else always forget that by doing so they show they are actually less mature?

I mean, any day now, I'll expect to read something like this:

Person 1> STFU kid, talk to me when you turn 18.
Person 2> I am 18 n00b!!!
Person 1> Oh yeah? Well... I'm 18 and a half, so there!

I mean, even if they are older than the other person, it's like: Congrats. You're an adult, but you act like a child.

I'm 16.....and a half

sixtoo
07-30-2004, 01:24 PM
I'm 16.....and a half

hows masterbation treatin ya kid? :eek: haha

dll
07-30-2004, 01:44 PM
I started in in 98.

Lets do the math...

You're 15.

I've been playing for 6 years.

So when I started playing you were 9.

I was 18.

You werent even old enough to dress yourself.

Rookie.

This guys sooo cool, NN got told

Awesome
07-30-2004, 04:47 PM
Despite Luis Logic's math 4 retards lesson, Nickname's statement is still 100% true:

Liquid Blue
07-30-2004, 05:54 PM
hows masterbation treatin ya kid? :eek: haha

Pssht these days kids are fucking at age 14 and up. Maybe even before that :eek:

Troll King
07-30-2004, 06:46 PM
Oddly enough that's the age of consent here in Canada, though many think it should be raised.

GoldenPlums
07-30-2004, 06:53 PM
If I know one thing, it's that the age of consent in a country should never be chosen by its tourist board.

Troll King
07-30-2004, 06:55 PM
That sound you hear, by the way, is Bilbo packing his bags.

Ilya
07-30-2004, 07:56 PM
drop down and getchur eagle on, girl

Torn Wing
07-31-2004, 02:26 AM
Oddly enough that's the age of consent here in Canada, though many think it should be raised.
Moving to Canada

Squeezer
07-31-2004, 03:28 AM
Pssht these days kids are fucking at age 14 and up. Maybe even before that :eek:

Which kids? The only Pussy ive ever seen is my cat elvis....and hes layin in the hall

Send
07-31-2004, 05:07 AM
Which kids? The only Pussy ive ever seen is my cat elvis....and hes layin in the hall
RZA was so 2 weeks ago :down: :down:

ignite ignite
08-12-2004, 02:58 PM
If someone who's played for 6 years has never heard of you.....and you've never heard of me.....One would conclude that YOU my friend are the newbie...bow down and kiss my veteran boots rookie.

anyone thats played this game for 6 years is a fucking loser, but your right about staff 99% of them suck pure_luck's dick to get into it in the first place

Dameon Angell
08-12-2004, 03:00 PM
anyone thats played this game for 6 years is a fucking loser, but your right about staff 99% of them suck pure_luck's dick to get into it in the first place

alot of the staffers weren't even hired by P_L in the first place.

ignite ignite
08-12-2004, 03:02 PM
TW Fantasy Stock Exchange (http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=12952)

HAHHAHAHHAHAHA OBVIOUSLY YOU MUST BE KIDDIN... but i laugh at all the losers who try to create their own fantasy tw leagues like nas and his tw missions or whatever the fuck they called

ZeUs!!
08-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Thread died ages ago, stoppitandtidyup

Closed